Now thats funny.. If it was your pick all the time you would be up 447 Units..
Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Louis ville + 5 full game 10 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 53 1st qtr Raps/Hawks..5 Units..![]()
![]()
Hawks -1.5 1st qtr..4 Units.![]()
Under 49 1st qtr Pacers/Mavs..4 Units.![]()
Over 46 1st qtr..Bobcats/Bulls..4 Units..![]()
Under 65.5 1st half Gtown/Pitt 3 Units..![]()
GL Everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Louis ville + 5 full game 10 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 53 1st qtr Raps/Hawks..5 Units..![]()
![]()
Hawks -1.5 1st qtr..4 Units.![]()
Under 49 1st qtr Pacers/Mavs..4 Units.![]()
Over 46 1st qtr..Bobcats/Bulls..4 Units..![]()
Under 65.5 1st half Gtown/Pitt 3 Units..![]()
GL Everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
I know...they are all awesome but everytime they get props they say it's Tin's thread so I just tried to keep it Kosher.
King Tin, Your Humbleness, and Mr. Bean....ALL AMAZING!
I know...they are all awesome but everytime they get props they say it's Tin's thread so I just tried to keep it Kosher.
King Tin, Your Humbleness, and Mr. Bean....ALL AMAZING!
I know...they are all awesome but everytime they get props they say it's Tin's thread so I just tried to keep it Kosher.
King Tin, Your Humbleness, and Mr. Bean....ALL AMAZING!
I know...they are all awesome but everytime they get props they say it's Tin's thread so I just tried to keep it Kosher.
King Tin, Your Humbleness, and Mr. Bean....ALL AMAZING!
Anyone else think
Anyone else think
Im guessing its because they have come back with wins after playing like crap?
GL tonight,missed your plays last night,but did end up taking the Lakers under sec half.
Im guessing its because they have come back with wins after playing like crap?
GL tonight,missed your plays last night,but did end up taking the Lakers under sec half.
humble,your on the Suns tonight?
Im guessing its because they have come back with wins after playing like crap?
GL tonight,missed your plays last night,but did end up taking the Lakers under sec half.
humble,your on the Suns tonight?
Im guessing its because they have come back with wins after playing like crap?
GL tonight,missed your plays last night,but did end up taking the Lakers under sec half.
I am the Landlord and they rent..lol
I am the Landlord and they rent..lol
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,966
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- Week 6 Money 9,092
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,495
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
