Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units
Of course...I dont change my plays??? WHy do you ask
Of course...I dont change my plays??? WHy do you ask
Louis ville + 5 full game 10 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 53 1st qtr Raps/Hawks..5 Units..![]()
![]()
Hawks -1.5 1st qtr..4 Units.![]()
Under 49 1st qtr Pacers/Mavs..4 Units.![]()
Over 46 1st qtr..Bobcats/Bulls..4 Units..![]()
Under 65.5 1st half Gtown/Pitt 3 Units..![]()
GL Everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
Louis ville + 5 full game 10 Units..![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Under 53 1st qtr Raps/Hawks..5 Units..![]()
![]()
Hawks -1.5 1st qtr..4 Units.![]()
Under 49 1st qtr Pacers/Mavs..4 Units.![]()
Over 46 1st qtr..Bobcats/Bulls..4 Units..![]()
Under 65.5 1st half Gtown/Pitt 3 Units..![]()
GL Everyone..![]()
![]()
![]()
like just 1 game col/chi over 1st,theres only 4 games in the nhl
I am also on wash/tb You think that will be a dud Bean?
like just 1 game col/chi over 1st,theres only 4 games in the nhl
I am also on wash/tb You think that will be a dud Bean?
What's up boys? Been keeping an eye on you guys for awhile.
A - Hilarious
2 - Great cappers
D - Tin.....AMAZING
GL tonight - ![]()
What's up boys? Been keeping an eye on you guys for awhile.
A - Hilarious
2 - Great cappers
D - Tin.....AMAZING
GL tonight - ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,955
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
- Week 6 Money 8,937
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,443
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,275
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
