• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 293031 ... 343536 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    tinoker55
    angelfunk
    humbleness1235
    dtown01
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 293031 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #701

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HES HELPED ME WITH EVERY Q I HAD
      has he ever told u exactly what he is doing?  no need to answer cause i already know the answer
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HES HELPED ME WITH EVERY Q I HAD
      has he ever told u exactly what he is doing?  no need to answer cause i already know the answer
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #702

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    Good nite humble, im done with this shit and urpiss the TOUT, thats it no  more mr nice guy im blowing the whistle on him now, you in..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    Good nite humble, im done with this shit and urpiss the TOUT, thats it no  more mr nice guy im blowing the whistle on him now, you in..
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #703

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS IF U KNOW SOMETHING JUST SPILL IT MAN, OTHERWISE LET IT GO

    correct, an opportunity to spill the beans.. It must be taken, personally i think your talking shit utiriss.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS IF U KNOW SOMETHING JUST SPILL IT MAN, OTHERWISE LET IT GO

    correct, an opportunity to spill the beans.. It must be taken, personally i think your talking shit utiriss.
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #704

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Good nite humble, im done with this shit and urpiss the TOUT, thats it no  more mr nice guy im blowing the whistle on him now, you in..
    GAME SET MATCH!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Good nite humble, im done with this shit and urpiss the TOUT, thats it no  more mr nice guy im blowing the whistle on him now, you in..
    GAME SET MATCH!
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #705

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
    any game u want
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
    any game u want
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:23 AM ET #706

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT

    yesssssssssssssssss u did show me when i ask you for help!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT

    yesssssssssssssssss u did show me when i ask you for help!!!!

     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:24 AM ET #707

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

      has he ever told u exactly what he is doing?  no need to answer cause i already know the answer
    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

      has he ever told u exactly what he is doing?  no need to answer cause i already know the answer
    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:24 AM ET #708

    Quote Originally Posted by angelfunk:


    correct, an opportunity to spill the beans.. It must be taken, personally i think your talking shit utiriss.
    humbleness KNOWS i know what he is doing... im not talking shit, I am stating a fact... he is using a system that has been used by many... it will lose in the long run... I would rather humble tell u it..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfunk:


    correct, an opportunity to spill the beans.. It must be taken, personally i think your talking shit utiriss.
    humbleness KNOWS i know what he is doing... im not talking shit, I am stating a fact... he is using a system that has been used by many... it will lose in the long run... I would rather humble tell u it..
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:25 AM ET #709

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
    didnt i already say this, check back a few pages... I said you compare the game line to the halftime score and bet the particular team... I nailed it RIGHT ON THE MONEY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
    didnt i already say this, check back a few pages... I said you compare the game line to the halftime score and bet the particular team... I nailed it RIGHT ON THE MONEY
     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:26 AM ET #710

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF

    Talk up...or shut up Uriss

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF

    Talk up...or shut up Uriss

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:27 AM ET #711

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF
    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    URISS WHAT IS HE DOING? U SAY U GOT SOMETHING ON THEM, WELL SAY IT THEN. WE HAVE 29 PAGES OF WHICH 25 ARE FULL OF ARGUMENTS. WTF
    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:28 AM ET #712

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    any game u want
    I am willing to do what you want and you dont even do it?? Post a game...I will show you everything...but I thought you already knew it?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    any game u want
    I am willing to do what you want and you dont even do it?? Post a game...I will show you everything...but I thought you already knew it?
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:28 AM ET #713

    Quote Originally Posted by angelfunk:


    tinoker55 has stats that back it up, not fumble?? Did you really add a 100 unit play like oddsbuster, tin?? I would think not as i check your thread a bit and see your winning well lately.. 
    You can check every thread i have made since last season when I also won 300 units just in the NBA playoffs in ENJOYS thread , I have nothing to hide, I even cancelled out my Plus 50 some odd units that I won from football early in the year when i was in ENJOYS thread  and i soon started my own at 0-0 0 units..so if you really wan to get technical, im actually up over 500 units this year..its all documented in my thread, so be my guest and take a look for youself..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfunk:


    tinoker55 has stats that back it up, not fumble?? Did you really add a 100 unit play like oddsbuster, tin?? I would think not as i check your thread a bit and see your winning well lately.. 
    You can check every thread i have made since last season when I also won 300 units just in the NBA playoffs in ENJOYS thread , I have nothing to hide, I even cancelled out my Plus 50 some odd units that I won from football early in the year when i was in ENJOYS thread  and i soon started my own at 0-0 0 units..so if you really wan to get technical, im actually up over 500 units this year..its all documented in my thread, so be my guest and take a look for youself..
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:29 AM ET #714

    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are
    Reply
    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:30 AM ET #715

    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING
    Reply
    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:30 AM ET #716

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me
    weird...I have taken ENJOYS system and tweaked it big time...you da man uriss!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me
    weird...I have taken ENJOYS system and tweaked it big time...you da man uriss!
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:31 AM ET #717

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING
    SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING
    SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:31 AM ET #718

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are
    for the last time...i will tell you how to do it all...give me a game! Why wont you???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are
    for the last time...i will tell you how to do it all...give me a game! Why wont you???
     
    SALandBOB
    SALandBOB
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 389
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:32 AM ET #719

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me

    so if you know of this system that loses in the long run one could fade said system and make lots o' money. is this what you do?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    look at all the 2nd half lines humble bet on tonight ... go back to the game line, compare that to his second half play and u can figure out what he is doing... like I said its a system many have used before, it wil lose in the long run trust me

    so if you know of this system that loses in the long run one could fade said system and make lots o' money. is this what you do?

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #720

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    weird...I have taken ENJOYS system and tweaked it big time...you da man uriss!
    its still fairly similar from what I saw tonight from u... I have to admit though not posting lines thats smart but I'm smarter than you;re "followers"  Explain the "tweaks" u made to a system used by enjoy, who was used by thousands of others before him
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    weird...I have taken ENJOYS system and tweaked it big time...you da man uriss!
    its still fairly similar from what I saw tonight from u... I have to admit though not posting lines thats smart but I'm smarter than you;re "followers"  Explain the "tweaks" u made to a system used by enjoy, who was used by thousands of others before him
     
    fizzle254
    fizzle254
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 316
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #721

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I am willing to do what you want and you dont even do it?? Post a game...I will show you everything...but I thought you already knew it?


    URISS - Are you serious?

    You ask him to explain it. He says post a FG line and the half line for the same game and he will explain it, as you've asked... yet you won't do the work to post it? Seriously?

    All he is asking for is for you to post:

    Lakers FG -6
    Lakers Half -7
    Humbles Pick Lakers -7 @ Halftime...

    There you go Uriss... stop ripping everyone apart for 2 seconds and read
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I am willing to do what you want and you dont even do it?? Post a game...I will show you everything...but I thought you already knew it?


    URISS - Are you serious?

    You ask him to explain it. He says post a FG line and the half line for the same game and he will explain it, as you've asked... yet you won't do the work to post it? Seriously?

    All he is asking for is for you to post:

    Lakers FG -6
    Lakers Half -7
    Humbles Pick Lakers -7 @ Halftime...

    There you go Uriss... stop ripping everyone apart for 2 seconds and read
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #722

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are

    I know what you are saying about lines posted or not posted but....why does a system that is not posted bother you?  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    tinoker and humble both use "systems" they will not tell u what they are

    I know what you are saying about lines posted or not posted but....why does a system that is not posted bother you?  

     
    SALandBOB
    SALandBOB
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 389
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #723

    uris- no disrespect above intended, i have been watching this thread by tin and his buttbuddies for months and his other buds threads. something smells, spill it...
    Reply
    uris- no disrespect above intended, i have been watching this thread by tin and his buttbuddies for months and his other buds threads. something smells, spill it...
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #724

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    for the last time...i will tell you how to do it all...give me a game! Why wont you???
    i said use any game, ur choice
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    for the last time...i will tell you how to do it all...give me a game! Why wont you???
    i said use any game, ur choice
     
     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #725

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING

     

    I have never seen Enjoy make a first quarter bet....you have lost your fucking mind and need to move on!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how TINOKER and ENJOY do the SAME EXACT THING

     

    I have never seen Enjoy make a first quarter bet....you have lost your fucking mind and need to move on!

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 293031 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,983
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 9,284
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,523
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.