• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 282930 ... 343536 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    tonydan
    tinoker55
    thizzle71
    fizzle254
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 282930 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:14 AM ET #676

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA
      wanna bet?  why not tell ur followers what u r doing???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA
      wanna bet?  why not tell ur followers what u r doing???
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:14 AM ET #677

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    it will take you 10 seconds to learn what they do   Tony trust me bro, have I been wrong yet?
    LISTEN MAN, I ALSO ENJOY SHOOTING THE SHIT WITH EVERYONE IN HERE WHILE THE GAMES ARE GOING ON AND I LEARN ALOT SINCE COMING ON COVERS. SO ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE 10 SECONDS ITS ALSO ABOUT PASSING AWAY THE LONG WINTER NIGHTS.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    it will take you 10 seconds to learn what they do   Tony trust me bro, have I been wrong yet?
    LISTEN MAN, I ALSO ENJOY SHOOTING THE SHIT WITH EVERYONE IN HERE WHILE THE GAMES ARE GOING ON AND I LEARN ALOT SINCE COMING ON COVERS. SO ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE 10 SECONDS ITS ALSO ABOUT PASSING AWAY THE LONG WINTER NIGHTS.
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:14 AM ET #678

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    And what questio would that be?? [/Q

    Really?  Where are humbolts lines at? Yall said if i only knew how much yall got asked that? well I didnt and I did not ask in the first place..... If you get asked everyday then its a problem.......Obviously. 

    I start this thread everyday, i allow humble to post 2nd half plays in here because i really dont care and he wins.. i have no control over the decisions he makes nor do I care, and niether should anyone  else..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    And what questio would that be?? [/Q

    Really?  Where are humbolts lines at? Yall said if i only knew how much yall got asked that? well I didnt and I did not ask in the first place..... If you get asked everyday then its a problem.......Obviously. 

    I start this thread everyday, i allow humble to post 2nd half plays in here because i really dont care and he wins.. i have no control over the decisions he makes nor do I care, and niether should anyone  else..
     
    thizzle71
    thizzle71
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 788
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:15 AM ET #679

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #680

    come on humble, u think u r a great handicapper...U R NOT HANDICAPPING... tell ur followers what ur r doing, it will take u 10 to 20 seconds, in about 2 to 3 sentences
    Reply
    come on humble, u think u r a great handicapper...U R NOT HANDICAPPING... tell ur followers what ur r doing, it will take u 10 to 20 seconds, in about 2 to 3 sentences
     
    fizzle254
    fizzle254
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 316
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #681

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how humbleness or tinoker wont answer my simple question... why will they not tell u guys what they r doing??? if they didnt have a bigger goal in mind they would tell u they are doing NOTHING u cant do on you;re own


    If you know it... please just post it right here... then we will all know what is going on... then his picks or anybody elses wont matter, we will do it on our own. Since it makes so much sense to you Uri please post it so we all can understand
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how humbleness or tinoker wont answer my simple question... why will they not tell u guys what they r doing??? if they didnt have a bigger goal in mind they would tell u they are doing NOTHING u cant do on you;re own


    If you know it... please just post it right here... then we will all know what is going on... then his picks or anybody elses wont matter, we will do it on our own. Since it makes so much sense to you Uri please post it so we all can understand
     
    Mordan
    Mordan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #682

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    And what questio would that be?? [/Q

    Really?  Where are humbolts lines at? Yall said if i only knew how much yall got asked that? well I didnt and I did not ask in the first place..... If you get asked everyday then its a problem.......Obviously. 



    No its asked everyday because a very high % of people lose at gambling, when they lose they don't understand why and like to blame it on factors that are actually irrelevant......like Tin getting better lines.

    I get better lines than Tin a lot of times, for example I had Suns -1.5 fq today.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    And what questio would that be?? [/Q

    Really?  Where are humbolts lines at? Yall said if i only knew how much yall got asked that? well I didnt and I did not ask in the first place..... If you get asked everyday then its a problem.......Obviously. 



    No its asked everyday because a very high % of people lose at gambling, when they lose they don't understand why and like to blame it on factors that are actually irrelevant......like Tin getting better lines.

    I get better lines than Tin a lot of times, for example I had Suns -1.5 fq today.
     
    randys324
    randys324
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1142
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #683

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA

    Why do you and tin even dignify this guy with a response? Do you realize that if you didnt respond to him for a night or so, he'd probably stop. You both know you're doing well and have the statistics to back it up. All of us love following you and have a lot of fun in the room during the process.  Why don't you both just keep doing what you do and the rest of us (who do appreciate the work/effort) can continue having a good time in here.  Anyway, it's you guys' thread so do what you want....just a suggestion.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA

    Why do you and tin even dignify this guy with a response? Do you realize that if you didnt respond to him for a night or so, he'd probably stop. You both know you're doing well and have the statistics to back it up. All of us love following you and have a lot of fun in the room during the process.  Why don't you both just keep doing what you do and the rest of us (who do appreciate the work/effort) can continue having a good time in here.  Anyway, it's you guys' thread so do what you want....just a suggestion.
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #684

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA

    Umm, YES PLEASE!!!

    How about we just go h2h for a few days... But you have to post your plays, so that won't work..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    YOU COULDNT EVER FIGURE IT OUT...TRUST ME!!! WE SHOULD EACH THROW $10K IN A ACCOUNT AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT...THE WINNER GETS TO KEEP THE OTHERS $10K! TRUST ME...YOU HAVE NO IDEA

    Umm, YES PLEASE!!!

    How about we just go h2h for a few days... But you have to post your plays, so that won't work..
     
    cubs2011win
    cubs2011win
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #685

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

      wanna bet?  why not tell ur followers what u r doing???
    THEN TALK!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

      wanna bet?  why not tell ur followers what u r doing???
    THEN TALK!!!!!!!
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #686

    woowowowowowo another nite of winningggggggggggggg thnaks Tin and Humble
    Reply
    woowowowowowo another nite of winningggggggggggggg thnaks Tin and Humble
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:16 AM ET #687

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how humbleness or tinoker wont answer my simple question... why will they not tell u guys what they r doing??? if they didnt have a bigger goal in mind they would tell u they are doing NOTHING u cant do on you;re own
    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    notice how humbleness or tinoker wont answer my simple question... why will they not tell u guys what they r doing??? if they didnt have a bigger goal in mind they would tell u they are doing NOTHING u cant do on you;re own
    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:17 AM ET #688

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

    I took that one also... still not in bed yet though..haha
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

    I took that one also... still not in bed yet though..haha
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:18 AM ET #689

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan:



    No its asked everyday because a very high % of people lose at gambling, when they lose they don't understand why and like to blame it on factors that are actually irrelevant......like Tin getting better lines.

    I get better lines than Tin a lot of times, for example I had Suns -1.5 fq today.
    this guys is their alias
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan:



    No its asked everyday because a very high % of people lose at gambling, when they lose they don't understand why and like to blame it on factors that are actually irrelevant......like Tin getting better lines.

    I get better lines than Tin a lot of times, for example I had Suns -1.5 fq today.
    this guys is their alias
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:19 AM ET #690

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    nope, tell me in this thread... tell all ur followers what u r doing?  u wont do it will you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    nope, tell me in this thread... tell all ur followers what u r doing?  u wont do it will you?
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:19 AM ET #691

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HES HELPED ME WITH EVERY Q I HAD
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!
    ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, HES HELPED ME WITH EVERY Q I HAD
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:20 AM ET #692

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

    THANKS FOR THE PLAY SNAPP!!! MUCH APPRECIATED
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Lost in all the drama is another easy winner posted by me in Tins thread.

    7-1 in picks posted in his threads....WITH THE LINE. 

    THANKS FOR THE PLAY SNAPP!!! MUCH APPRECIATED
     
    thegroo
    thegroo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:20 AM ET #693

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    come on humble, u think u r a great handicapper...U R NOT HANDICAPPING... tell ur followers what ur r doing, it will take u 10 to 20 seconds, in about 2 to 3 sentences


    LOL...Well then he's the best none capping guesser I know because I see more winners then losers and that's all that matters.  Now beat it!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    come on humble, u think u r a great handicapper...U R NOT HANDICAPPING... tell ur followers what ur r doing, it will take u 10 to 20 seconds, in about 2 to 3 sentences


    LOL...Well then he's the best none capping guesser I know because I see more winners then losers and that's all that matters.  Now beat it!!
     
    angelfunk
    angelfunk
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1078
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:20 AM ET #694

    Quote Originally Posted by randys324:


    Why do you and tin even dignify this guy with a response? Do you realize that if you didnt respond to him for a night or so, he'd probably stop. You both know you're doing well and have the statistics to back it up. All of us love following you and have a lot of fun in the room during the process.  Why don't you both just keep doing what you do and the rest of us (who do appreciate the work/effort) can continue having a good time in here.  Anyway, it's you guys' thread so do what you want....just a suggestion.

    tinoker55 has stats that back it up, not fumble?? Did you really add a 100 unit play like oddsbuster, tin?? I would think not as i check your thread a bit and see your winning well lately.. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by randys324:


    Why do you and tin even dignify this guy with a response? Do you realize that if you didnt respond to him for a night or so, he'd probably stop. You both know you're doing well and have the statistics to back it up. All of us love following you and have a lot of fun in the room during the process.  Why don't you both just keep doing what you do and the rest of us (who do appreciate the work/effort) can continue having a good time in here.  Anyway, it's you guys' thread so do what you want....just a suggestion.

    tinoker55 has stats that back it up, not fumble?? Did you really add a 100 unit play like oddsbuster, tin?? I would think not as i check your thread a bit and see your winning well lately.. 
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:20 AM ET #695

    Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:


    I actually randomly followed your UC Davis under Coldsnap, thanks for that

    And why is that?...Because I posted this about it?....

    Take the Long Beach St. game under 73 1/2....".  both teams are taking the clock down to 5-10 sec.  every time and hardly scoring."

     

    I was watching the game.The played the same way in the 2nd half basicly. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DrKylePile:


    I actually randomly followed your UC Davis under Coldsnap, thanks for that

    And why is that?...Because I posted this about it?....

    Take the Long Beach St. game under 73 1/2....".  both teams are taking the clock down to 5-10 sec.  every time and hardly scoring."

     

    I was watching the game.The played the same way in the 2nd half basicly. 

     
    NavyRB23
    NavyRB23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2555
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #696

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!

    Stay on the high road bro....no need to even respond anymore.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    I HAVE HELPED EVERY PERSON THAT HAS EVER ASKED ME HOW I GOT MY PICK...IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I CAN FORWARD YOU EVERY GOD DAMN ONE OF THE PMS I RECIEVED!

    Stay on the high road bro....no need to even respond anymore.

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #697

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    nope, tell me in this thread... tell all ur followers what u r doing?  u wont do it will you?
    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    nope, tell me in this thread... tell all ur followers what u r doing?  u wont do it will you?
    WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...GIVE ME A GAME FROM TONIGHT AND I WILL EXPLAIN IT...I NEED A FG LINE, 1ST HALF SCORE AND 2ND HALF LINE! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE YOU IDIOT
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #698

    URISS IF U KNOW SOMETHING JUST SPILL IT MAN, OTHERWISE LET IT GO
    Reply
    URISS IF U KNOW SOMETHING JUST SPILL IT MAN, OTHERWISE LET IT GO
     
    philo99
    philo99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 6075
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #699

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I took that one also... still not in bed yet though..haha

     

    You posted bedtime 150 posts ago

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I took that one also... still not in bed yet though..haha

     

    You posted bedtime 150 posts ago

     
     
    chenault62b
    chenault62b
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1504
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 1:21 AM ET #700

    who gives a fuck if he is pulling a number out of his hat if its winning and people are getting money out of the pick why not when its a loss you take it like a man and take the loss its gambling thats what you do
    Reply
    who gives a fuck if he is pulling a number out of his hat if its winning and people are getting money out of the pick why not when its a loss you take it like a man and take the loss its gambling thats what you do
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 282930 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,362
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,969
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • Week 6 Money 9,113
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,497
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.