• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Tins Qtrs YTD 588-449-37 PLUS 447.75 Units

    «First Previous 242526 ... 343536 Next Last»
    chenault62b
    Time4T
    UDO
    tinoker55
    tonydan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 63882
    Posts: 876
    «First Previous 242526 ... 343536 Next Last»
     
    chenault62b
    chenault62b
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1504
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:36 AM ET #576

    Its going okay have pretty much broke even on the night and took Idaho 2h so this will make it a win or loss night I have been seeing you to tear it up but I always get the last part of them because I am at the gym when the first few games or going on,
    Reply
    Its going okay have pretty much broke even on the night and took Idaho 2h so this will make it a win or loss night I have been seeing you to tear it up but I always get the last part of them because I am at the gym when the first few games or going on,
     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:37 AM ET #577

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???

    Not you? I always like your pics.......Have no problem with you....or Humble neither, I just didnt respect the way he responded to the guys question about posting lines....Arrogant response.....As i have said ten times...a point and a half point is a big difference in what we do......would make decisions on people who tail a lil easier...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    I post every line with every play that I take...So what is your problem with me now???

    Not you? I always like your pics.......Have no problem with you....or Humble neither, I just didnt respect the way he responded to the guys question about posting lines....Arrogant response.....As i have said ten times...a point and a half point is a big difference in what we do......would make decisions on people who tail a lil easier...

     
    chenault62b
    chenault62b
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1504
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:38 AM ET #578

    Congrats on the great run the two of you have had going

    Reply

    Congrats on the great run the two of you have had going

     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:39 AM ET #579

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A 10 PT DIFFERENCE THAT YOU??? MY PLAYS ARE RARELY CLOSE CHECK THEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME

    LOOOOL   10 pt difference? Really Cmon man!!! Im sure people know that, but a point is a big difference.. You dont agree?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A 10 PT DIFFERENCE THAT YOU??? MY PLAYS ARE RARELY CLOSE CHECK THEM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME

    LOOOOL   10 pt difference? Really Cmon man!!! Im sure people know that, but a point is a big difference.. You dont agree?

     
    UDO
    UDO
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:39 AM ET #580

    Real Gamblers make there own lines
    Reply
    Real Gamblers make there own lines
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:40 AM ET #581

    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Congrats on the great run the two of you have had going

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chenault62b:

    Congrats on the great run the two of you have had going

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:41 AM ET #582

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
    GOOD NITE BRO, THNX AS USUAL FOR YOUR WORK.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
    GOOD NITE BRO, THNX AS USUAL FOR YOUR WORK.
     
    philo99
    philo99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 6075
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:41 AM ET #583

    Nice rally tin.  see you tommorow
    Reply
    Nice rally tin.  see you tommorow
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:42 AM ET #584

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
    night bro...nice comeback!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

     Going to bed now..good night everyone..
    night bro...nice comeback!!!
     
    dtown01
    dtown01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 823
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:42 AM ET #585

    good nite Tin c yall tomorrow
    Reply
    good nite Tin c yall tomorrow
     
    DrKylePile
    DrKylePile
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #586

    Cheers Tin
    Reply
    Cheers Tin
     
    tonydan
    tonydan
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 9304
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #587

    FUCK GUYS ARE U STILL ON THE SAME TOPIC? HE TOLD HE WILL NOT POST LINES NOW LET IT GO. IF U DONT AGREE WITH THE WAY HE DOES THINGS THEN JUST DONT FOLLOW. PEACE TO U ALL
    Reply
    FUCK GUYS ARE U STILL ON THE SAME TOPIC? HE TOLD HE WILL NOT POST LINES NOW LET IT GO. IF U DONT AGREE WITH THE WAY HE DOES THINGS THEN JUST DONT FOLLOW. PEACE TO U ALL
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #588

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    GOOD NITE BRO, THNX AS USUAL FOR YOUR WORK.
    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:

    GOOD NITE BRO, THNX AS USUAL FOR YOUR WORK.
    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..
     
    J-HA
    J-HA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 899
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:44 AM ET #589

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Geezus Really? I never said I was tailing anyone, I said these guys make good picks...I was here just reading the thread becuz its usually very funny, and Someone askd a simple question and got a shit head answer......Not cool....Had more respect for these till now.......not that it matters.....Posting lines means alot to real gamblers..

    Now you're just talking in circles.  One minute you don't know that Humble is doing, and the next you say "these guys make good picks".  Good luck kicking this dead horse.  I'm done responding to the "real gambler". 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Geezus Really? I never said I was tailing anyone, I said these guys make good picks...I was here just reading the thread becuz its usually very funny, and Someone askd a simple question and got a shit head answer......Not cool....Had more respect for these till now.......not that it matters.....Posting lines means alot to real gamblers..

    Now you're just talking in circles.  One minute you don't know that Humble is doing, and the next you say "these guys make good picks".  Good luck kicking this dead horse.  I'm done responding to the "real gambler". 

     
    Hogboy08
    Hogboy08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:44 AM ET #590

    60-49 Long Beach up w/ 6:00 left
    Reply
    60-49 Long Beach up w/ 6:00 left
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:44 AM ET #591

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Not you? I always like your pics.......Have no problem with you....or Humble neither, I just didnt respect the way he responded to the guys question about posting lines....Arrogant response.....As i have said ten times...a point and a half point is a big difference in what we do......would make decisions on people who tail a lil easier...

    I MEAN THIS WITH NO DISRESPECT...AND DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BEFORE...YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN IN HERE BEFORE AND HAVE SEEN THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVE BEEN ASKED THAT QUESTION...I WILL NOT POST THE LINES...EVERYONE ELSE SAID "COOL" THATS FINE...EXCEPT FOR TONIGHT...I HATE BITCHIN BACK AND FORTH WITH PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT STOP...SO I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    Not you? I always like your pics.......Have no problem with you....or Humble neither, I just didnt respect the way he responded to the guys question about posting lines....Arrogant response.....As i have said ten times...a point and a half point is a big difference in what we do......would make decisions on people who tail a lil easier...

    I MEAN THIS WITH NO DISRESPECT...AND DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND ARROGANT BEFORE...YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN IN HERE BEFORE AND HAVE SEEN THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVE BEEN ASKED THAT QUESTION...I WILL NOT POST THE LINES...EVERYONE ELSE SAID "COOL" THATS FINE...EXCEPT FOR TONIGHT...I HATE BITCHIN BACK AND FORTH WITH PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT STOP...SO I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC...
     
    chenault62b
    chenault62b
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1504
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:45 AM ET #592

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..

     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:45 AM ET #593

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    Reply

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

     
    Time4T
    Time4T
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 369
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:46 AM ET #594

    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    Now you're just talking in circles.  One minute you don't know that Humble is doing, and the next you say "these guys make good picks".  Good luck kicking this dead horse.  I'm done responding to the "real gambler". 

    Really J PUNK?????? Circles....Go back reread retard
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by J-HA:

    Now you're just talking in circles.  One minute you don't know that Humble is doing, and the next you say "these guys make good picks".  Good luck kicking this dead horse.  I'm done responding to the "real gambler". 

    Really J PUNK?????? Circles....Go back reread retard
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:46 AM ET #595

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..
    SURE RUB IT IN!!!LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    Tonight I worked for free, plus 1.9 Units..better than losing , good night Bro..
    SURE RUB IT IN!!!LOL
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:47 AM ET #596

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    Sorry you feel that way, you could have won some $$$$...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    Sorry you feel that way, you could have won some $$$$...
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:47 AM ET #597

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER AND YOU ARE THE ONE FREAKING OUT!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    I GAVE YOU THE ANSWER AND YOU ARE THE ONE FREAKING OUT!!!
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:48 AM ET #598

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4T:

    I have now accepted that these to idiots can make plays but can give a rats azz about anything else......Cant answer simple questions without getting your panties in a wod......If you dont understand the question that is still being asked...I feel sorry for you and your followers.....Im sure your making money as well as everyone else in here that posts pick....LOL  

    I feel sorry for these threads now.....Oh and by the way this is the first night I have ever posted in a thread of Tins......will be my last and have seen all i need to ......NO CREDIBILITY HERE SORRY

     
    Hogboy08
    Hogboy08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 211
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:49 AM ET #599

    52-44 Long Beach up 3:58 left
    Reply
    52-44 Long Beach up 3:58 left
     
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2011 - 12:49 AM ET #600

    LAKERS 2ND HALF OVER WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER

    RECAP 7-10

    ALMOST THERE!!!

    Reply

    LAKERS 2ND HALF OVER WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER

    RECAP 7-10

    ALMOST THERE!!!

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 242526 ... 343536 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 8,880
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,388
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,270

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.