It's been 19 straight games(30 days) that a dog covered without winning straight up. That trend ends tonight. This game is decided by the last shot. Tread with caution if considering a moneyline bet.
![]()
Spurs +2.5 -110
5500/5000
Circa LV
It's been 19 straight games(30 days) that a dog covered without winning straight up. That trend ends tonight. This game is decided by the last shot. Tread with caution if considering a moneyline bet.
![]()
Spurs +2.5 -110
5500/5000
Circa LV
It's been 19 straight games(30 days) that a dog covered without winning straight up. That trend ends tonight. This game is decided by the last shot. Tread with caution if considering a moneyline bet.
![]()
Spurs +2.5 -110
5500/5000
Circa LV
Dog covering without winning straight up.
![]()
Dog covering without winning straight up.
![]()
There you have it folks. As predicted the trend has been broken. Dog finally covers without winning straight up. Full on Broadway "entertainment". You couldn't have scripted this outcome. Oh wait...
Spurs spread LARGE... Cash it!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
There you have it folks. As predicted the trend has been broken. Dog finally covers without winning straight up. Full on Broadway "entertainment". You couldn't have scripted this outcome. Oh wait...
Spurs spread LARGE... Cash it!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Seriously Geo, wtf just happened… and how did you predict this outcome? I could have middled the entire 4th quarter but it didn’t seem realistic.
yes, the spurs getting a massive lead was probably written into it, but those last 6 minutes shouldn’t happen in real life. And Brunsons miss getting tipped in.. WWE is what sports have become
Seriously Geo, wtf just happened… and how did you predict this outcome? I could have middled the entire 4th quarter but it didn’t seem realistic.
yes, the spurs getting a massive lead was probably written into it, but those last 6 minutes shouldn’t happen in real life. And Brunsons miss getting tipped in.. WWE is what sports have become
I dabble in statistical analysis(20 years and counting)and have a keen eye for numerical trends, as well as bullsh!t. At the end of the day it really only requires an ounce of critical thinking skills and raw archived numerical data before the patterns become more and more obvious. Leaping Lanny Poffo out!
I dabble in statistical analysis(20 years and counting)and have a keen eye for numerical trends, as well as bullsh!t. At the end of the day it really only requires an ounce of critical thinking skills and raw archived numerical data before the patterns become more and more obvious. Leaping Lanny Poffo out!
I'm gonna drop an interesting trend and am shocked nobody here has created a thread about or mentioned it. Not that I'm aware of at least. It's gonna be wild if it comes to fruition and I expect it most probably will. Look for my post Saturday and stay tuned.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm gonna drop an interesting trend and am shocked nobody here has created a thread about or mentioned it. Not that I'm aware of at least. It's gonna be wild if it comes to fruition and I expect it most probably will. Look for my post Saturday and stay tuned.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
