eyeing live bets on PHO, MIA, GS. have the adds lined up at specific spreads so I dont do stupid.
lots of lines near fair value to me so not stepping into anything now despite my action junkie nature
eyeing live bets on PHO, MIA, GS. have the adds lined up at specific spreads so I dont do stupid.
lots of lines near fair value to me so not stepping into anything now despite my action junkie nature
eyeing live bets on PHO, MIA, GS. have the adds lined up at specific spreads so I dont do stupid.
lots of lines near fair value to me so not stepping into anything now despite my action junkie nature
CHA -4.5 4u this team is so undependable but CLe has no guards and this CHA running style should be a bad match. Also coming off loss where theyre 5-0 at home after. Again CHA sometime great sometimes they suck but gonna roll dice here
TOR -2.5 2u
CHI -2.5 2u
CHA -4.5 4u this team is so undependable but CLe has no guards and this CHA running style should be a bad match. Also coming off loss where theyre 5-0 at home after. Again CHA sometime great sometimes they suck but gonna roll dice here
TOR -2.5 2u
CHI -2.5 2u
3W - 6L
-6 units
shouldve stuck with my original 3 bets and stopped
OKC +7.5 3u W
TOR -2.5 2u W
CHI -2.5 2u W
CHA -4.5 4u L
TOR ATL u219 4u L
DEN -2.5 2u live L
DEN -3.5 2u live L
DAL PHI o221.5 2u live L
DAL PHI o218.5 2u live L
BOL ![]()
152 - 147, +25 units to date
3W - 6L
-6 units
shouldve stuck with my original 3 bets and stopped
OKC +7.5 3u W
TOR -2.5 2u W
CHI -2.5 2u W
CHA -4.5 4u L
TOR ATL u219 4u L
DEN -2.5 2u live L
DEN -3.5 2u live L
DAL PHI o221.5 2u live L
DAL PHI o218.5 2u live L
BOL ![]()
152 - 147, +25 units to date
today. didnt splash around and focused on initial bet ideas. that last bet I snuck of course a loser.
3W - 1L
+7 units
MIA -3.5 W
MIA -3 3u W
PHO -8 3u W
OKC +8.5 2u L
annoyed I forgot to put in MEM
BOL ![]()
155 - 148, +32 units to date
today. didnt splash around and focused on initial bet ideas. that last bet I snuck of course a loser.
3W - 1L
+7 units
MIA -3.5 W
MIA -3 3u W
PHO -8 3u W
OKC +8.5 2u L
annoyed I forgot to put in MEM
BOL ![]()
155 - 148, +32 units to date
