Talk about a bad beat
So................ How many of you lost money on the Spurs tonight?
I have them in a future. This team make me puke. Between my future down the drain and that last second dunk in game 7 vs OKC I hope this teams gets a 100 tons of shit dumped on them
I have them in a future. This team make me puke. Between my future down the drain and that last second dunk in game 7 vs OKC I hope this teams gets a 100 tons of shit dumped on them
I Middled the crap out of this game. Had +2.5 spurs pregame then took Knicks +11.5 , +6.5 , +3.5 and +2000 ML with free bets live because I have spurs to win series bets at +400. Live betting is your best friend especially in basketball since it’s a game of runs. Take both sides live +3.5 or better, look for +100 or better alternates lines and it’s no risk freeroll
I Middled the crap out of this game. Had +2.5 spurs pregame then took Knicks +11.5 , +6.5 , +3.5 and +2000 ML with free bets live because I have spurs to win series bets at +400. Live betting is your best friend especially in basketball since it’s a game of runs. Take both sides live +3.5 or better, look for +100 or better alternates lines and it’s no risk freeroll
Posted by Michaelnapsalot I Middled the crap out of this game. Had +2.5 spurs pregame then took Knicks +11.5 , +6.5 , +3.5 and +2000 ML with free bets live because I have spurs to win series bets at +400. Live betting is your best friend especially in basketball since it’s a game of runs. Take both sides live +3.5 or better, look for +100 or better alternates lines and it’s no risk freeroll
Posted by Michaelnapsalot I Middled the crap out of this game. Had +2.5 spurs pregame then took Knicks +11.5 , +6.5 , +3.5 and +2000 ML with free bets live because I have spurs to win series bets at +400. Live betting is your best friend especially in basketball since it’s a game of runs. Take both sides live +3.5 or better, look for +100 or better alternates lines and it’s no risk freeroll
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,354
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,019
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,968
- Sunday 10/04/2026 572
- MLB Playoffs 6,182
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
