I still cannot believe that there are people out there, that do not believe sports games are not fixed. These people have a sickness. In fact all games in my opinion are fixed or influenced by the referees, umpires etc. I wish the leagues would look at some of these questionable calls and fine the referees or umpires. I also think that the leagues should have open Financials, for all referees and umpires and their immediate famlies, just for this reason. Sports gambling generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. But in today's society this will never happen, even though it should. Let's face it we live in a very corrupt world today. Everything is manipulated or we are lied to, to say this does not happen. We are also the stupid ones because even though we know this to be true, we still put our money on sports wagers.
Portland Trail Blazers Coach and NBA Hall of Famer Chauncey Billups ARRESTED for alleged illegal gambling
I still cannot believe that there are people out there, that do not believe sports games are not fixed. These people have a sickness. In fact all games in my opinion are fixed or influenced by the referees, umpires etc. I wish the leagues would look at some of these questionable calls and fine the referees or umpires. I also think that the leagues should have open Financials, for all referees and umpires and their immediate famlies, just for this reason. Sports gambling generates BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. But in today's society this will never happen, even though it should. Let's face it we live in a very corrupt world today. Everything is manipulated or we are lied to, to say this does not happen. We are also the stupid ones because even though we know this to be true, we still put our money on sports wagers.
I've been trying to tell you guys for years, that " the fix is in". But nooooo, nobody believed me. Do you believe me now?
So can I sue the NBA for my NBA gambling losses on those teams caught cheating? I have a record of my wagers.
I've been trying to tell you guys for years, that " the fix is in". But nooooo, nobody believed me. Do you believe me now?
So can I sue the NBA for my NBA gambling losses on those teams caught cheating? I have a record of my wagers.
How do we still have well known mob families operating successfully in the United States in this day and age?
How do we still have well known mob families operating successfully in the United States in this day and age?
Dammit, I've known this for forty years. It's what made sports gambling profitable for me.Why did they have to go public?. This is going to be a disaster like marijuana legalization was for me(another story). Hard to come up with a new grift at my age, it will have to be AI oriented I guess. I'll have to hire a 14 year old consultant
Dammit, I've known this for forty years. It's what made sports gambling profitable for me.Why did they have to go public?. This is going to be a disaster like marijuana legalization was for me(another story). Hard to come up with a new grift at my age, it will have to be AI oriented I guess. I'll have to hire a 14 year old consultant
@Sacramoni He'll be here soon I'm sure. He's probably getting a couple booster shots and some therapy.
@PWalnuts: ![]()
![]()
Took the words directly out of my mouth.
@Sacramoni He'll be here soon I'm sure. He's probably getting a couple booster shots and some therapy.
@PWalnuts: ![]()
![]()
Took the words directly out of my mouth.
@camby700 Pretty much. Sacrificial lambs and then everyone thinks it’s all on the up and up and the league is squeaky clean even though they’re official partners with sportsbooks. Kevin Durant is part owner of a company that is partnered with sportsbooks as well
Well that explains why he didnt shoot in the 2nd half/OT of the season opener![]()
@camby700 Pretty much. Sacrificial lambs and then everyone thinks it’s all on the up and up and the league is squeaky clean even though they’re official partners with sportsbooks. Kevin Durant is part owner of a company that is partnered with sportsbooks as well
Well that explains why he didnt shoot in the 2nd half/OT of the season opener![]()
@pjlvio
Refs 100% manipulate games to keep eyes on the TV for as long as possible to keep advertisement revenue higher....
They gifted the Vikings a TD last night to try to keep the game close/entertaining
@pjlvio
Refs 100% manipulate games to keep eyes on the TV for as long as possible to keep advertisement revenue higher....
They gifted the Vikings a TD last night to try to keep the game close/entertaining
So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol
What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this?
So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol
What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this?
So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this?
Kevin Garnett has been cited to have alleged lost $1.5M in the rigged games. This is going to get much bigger as it was already rumored that Michael Jordan had to sell the Bobcats because of his gambling debt.
So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this?
Kevin Garnett has been cited to have alleged lost $1.5M in the rigged games. This is going to get much bigger as it was already rumored that Michael Jordan had to sell the Bobcats because of his gambling debt.
Quote Originally Posted by Shersinghjatt: So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this? Kevin Garnett has been cited to have alleged lost $1.5M in the rigged games. This is going to get much bigger as it was already rumored that Michael Jordan had to sell the Bobcats because of his gambling debt.
Jordan gets something like 250 million a year from Nike/Jumpman. You think he had to sell the Hornets to cover gambling debts?
Rumors are for schoolgirls. Be better.
Quote Originally Posted by Shersinghjatt: So when do we start the class action suit? Lol. I know I've bet on rozier player prop bets in the past lol What a POS. It's not enough you're making this much money, you have to do this? Kevin Garnett has been cited to have alleged lost $1.5M in the rigged games. This is going to get much bigger as it was already rumored that Michael Jordan had to sell the Bobcats because of his gambling debt.
Jordan gets something like 250 million a year from Nike/Jumpman. You think he had to sell the Hornets to cover gambling debts?
Rumors are for schoolgirls. Be better.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
