***NBA Wednesday***
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
I doubt you have the coin to place a bet the size of the units you already lost today. Its sad it takes people days like this to learn not to be ML favorites of -2000; unfortunately, once they learn, its too late.
Good luck on your Lakers bet. I hope you hit it.
This is my last post of the season if this goes down. I'm down pretty big so I'll take my chances here.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
and one more thing...no vultures in my thread please....especially vultures like MrBator. Thank you.
I doubt you have the coin to place a bet the size of the units you already lost today. Its sad it takes people days like this to learn not to be ML favorites of -2000; unfortunately, once they learn, its too late.
Good luck on your Lakers bet. I hope you hit it.
I doubt you have the coin to place a bet the size of the units you already lost today. Its sad it takes people days like this to learn not to be ML favorites of -2000; unfortunately, once they learn, its too late.
Good luck on your Lakers bet. I hope you hit it.
I hope I am right for your sake ![]()
I doubt you have the coin to place a bet the size of the units you already lost today. Its sad it takes people days like this to learn not to be ML favorites of -2000; unfortunately, once they learn, its too late.
Good luck on your Lakers bet. I hope you hit it.
I hope I am right for your sake ![]()
I cant imagine a $100 bettor losing $38,000 in one night, so I hope to god you are full of BS.
I cant imagine a $100 bettor losing $38,000 in one night, so I hope to god you are full of BS.
Ain't BS my man! I'm used to bet a lot more than this in Baccarat tables and big time derbys so losing such amounts ain't nothing new to me just FYI.
![]()
Ain't BS my man! I'm used to bet a lot more than this in Baccarat tables and big time derbys so losing such amounts ain't nothing new to me just FYI.
![]()
Wednesday plays
Orlando ML (7x)
Chicago ML (3x)
Milwaukee+7 -107 (1x)
New Orleans-7 -107 (3x) Fade the Clippers
ML Parlay Philly/Chicago/Dallas 700/476.72
Why DON'T YOU HAMMER PLAYS AGAINST THE CLIPPERS SINCE THAT IS FAR MORE PROFITABLE THAN CHASING ON PUBLIC FAVS, lick the wounds I'll see you tomorrow bud get em
Wednesday plays
Orlando ML (7x)
Chicago ML (3x)
Milwaukee+7 -107 (1x)
New Orleans-7 -107 (3x) Fade the Clippers
ML Parlay Philly/Chicago/Dallas 700/476.72
Why DON'T YOU HAMMER PLAYS AGAINST THE CLIPPERS SINCE THAT IS FAR MORE PROFITABLE THAN CHASING ON PUBLIC FAVS, lick the wounds I'll see you tomorrow bud get em
Wow he might hit his undeserved chase play on Lakers...
If you think a $100 bettor doubled up and placed a $20,000 bet after being down the same amount...
you might have worse problems than him.
Wow he might hit his undeserved chase play on Lakers...
If you think a $100 bettor doubled up and placed a $20,000 bet after being down the same amount...
you might have worse problems than him.
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
YTD: (+47U) +$312
Sides 121-113-1
QRTS 3-1
1H/2H 22-12
Totals 14-19
ML 12-12
Prop 0-1
Parlay 2-3
Fade The Clippers 8-3 +$1449
Wednesday +$400
Thursday leans
Miami
Boston
Lakers ML -138 (X every fucking dime I lost today)
YTD: (+47U) +$312
Sides 121-113-1
QRTS 3-1
1H/2H 22-12
Totals 14-19
ML 12-12
Prop 0-1
Parlay 2-3
Fade The Clippers 8-3 +$1449
Wednesday +$400
Thursday leans
Miami
Boston
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
- NFL Sunday 7,039
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
- King of Covers Winner List 12,240
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
