NBA Wednesday
great call bud, tailed you with this one, easing the pain of the over 188 last night haha. Cant wait for Saturday
![]()
great call bud, tailed you with this one, easing the pain of the over 188 last night haha. Cant wait for Saturday
![]()
So why is this play not another "large" play? I like the Lakers too but i'm just curious.
GL
Fair question. Big plays are reserved for special situations. Game 1 was just that and a 21 point win. Lakers by about 10 tonight. Closer game but still a win and cover.
![]()
Came close on the predicted margin of victory.
![]()
I was thinking that exact same thing as the game ended. Nice call
![]()
So why is this play not another "large" play? I like the Lakers too but i'm just curious.
GL
Fair question. Big plays are reserved for special situations. Game 1 was just that and a 21 point win. Lakers by about 10 tonight. Closer game but still a win and cover.
![]()
Came close on the predicted margin of victory.
![]()
I was thinking that exact same thing as the game ended. Nice call
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
