NBA Wednesday
1-0 Monday with LAL large (blowout win) ![]()
![]()
1-0 Tuesday with Celtics +7.5 (outright win) ![]()
Wednesday:
Ask yourself a question: What has changed since Monday?
LAL -7 ![]()
![]()
LAKERS ML![]()
1-0 Monday with LAL large (blowout win) ![]()
![]()
1-0 Tuesday with Celtics +7.5 (outright win) ![]()
Wednesday:
Ask yourself a question: What has changed since Monday?
LAL -7 ![]()
![]()
LAKERS ML![]()
Nothing...absolutely nothing has changed.....I think the only point here is the Over and Under bet. The suns team doesn´t has the answer to key players on the Lakers, like Lamar Odom or Paul. The difference between both team Defense is big. On regular season (3-1 on lakers) there was 7.5 points of gap between these teams. But in the last game Pau was incredible with 75% on FG, also Lamar with 55%. I don´t spect to be the same tonight. Same happens on Laker 47.1 3P% it should be around 42 %. For those reason i think the under should hit.
My score for tonight is something like:
Phoenix 96 Lakers 111
My plays based on that score!!!
Good luck Bigex ![]()
Nothing...absolutely nothing has changed.....I think the only point here is the Over and Under bet. The suns team doesn´t has the answer to key players on the Lakers, like Lamar Odom or Paul. The difference between both team Defense is big. On regular season (3-1 on lakers) there was 7.5 points of gap between these teams. But in the last game Pau was incredible with 75% on FG, also Lamar with 55%. I don´t spect to be the same tonight. Same happens on Laker 47.1 3P% it should be around 42 %. For those reason i think the under should hit.
My score for tonight is something like:
Phoenix 96 Lakers 111
My plays based on that score!!!
Good luck Bigex ![]()
Nothing...absolutely nothing has changed.....I think the only point here is the Over and Under bet. The suns team doesn´t has the answer to key players on the Lakers, like Lamar Odom or Paul. The difference between both team Defense is big. On regular season (3-1 on lakers) there was 7.5 points of gap between these teams. But in the last game Pau was incredible with 75% on FG, also Lamar with 55%. I don´t spect to be the same tonight. Same happens on Laker 47.1 3P% it should be around 42 %. For those reason i think the under should hit.
My score for tonight is something like:
Phoenix 96 Lakers 111
My plays based on that score!!!
Good luck Bigex ![]()
![]()
![]()
Nothing...absolutely nothing has changed.....I think the only point here is the Over and Under bet. The suns team doesn´t has the answer to key players on the Lakers, like Lamar Odom or Paul. The difference between both team Defense is big. On regular season (3-1 on lakers) there was 7.5 points of gap between these teams. But in the last game Pau was incredible with 75% on FG, also Lamar with 55%. I don´t spect to be the same tonight. Same happens on Laker 47.1 3P% it should be around 42 %. For those reason i think the under should hit.
My score for tonight is something like:
Phoenix 96 Lakers 111
My plays based on that score!!!
Good luck Bigex ![]()
![]()
![]()
Correct.
That is how I see it.
The only way PHO is in this game is if LAL lets them back in and they relax 3rd and 4th quarters. This is no time to relax and I believe Phil and Kobe are aware of this.
So LAL rolls tonight. I do not see how and why they would have trouble with this small team at home in a game 2.
![]()
Correct.
That is how I see it.
The only way PHO is in this game is if LAL lets them back in and they relax 3rd and 4th quarters. This is no time to relax and I believe Phil and Kobe are aware of this.
So LAL rolls tonight. I do not see how and why they would have trouble with this small team at home in a game 2.
![]()
I TRIED TALKIN U INTO ANOTHER BAGGER ON BOST LAST NIGHT BUD, LOL. LETS GET IT TONIGHT!! BEEN FOLLOWING U FOR A LONG TIME ON HERE
![]()
I TRIED TALKIN U INTO ANOTHER BAGGER ON BOST LAST NIGHT BUD, LOL. LETS GET IT TONIGHT!! BEEN FOLLOWING U FOR A LONG TIME ON HERE
![]()
1-0 Monday with LAL large (blowout win) ![]()
![]()
1-0 Tuesday with Celtics +7.5 (outright win) ![]()
Wednesday:
Ask yourself a question: What has changed since Monday?
LAL -7 ![]()
![]()
LAL -7 = Cash ![]()
1-0 Monday with LAL large (blowout win) ![]()
![]()
1-0 Tuesday with Celtics +7.5 (outright win) ![]()
Wednesday:
Ask yourself a question: What has changed since Monday?
LAL -7 ![]()
![]()
LAL -7 = Cash ![]()
So why is this play not another "large" play? I like the Lakers too but i'm just curious.
GL
Fair question. Big plays are reserved for special situations. Game 1 was just that and a 21 point win. Lakers by about 10 tonight. Closer game but still a win and cover.
![]()
Came close on the predicted margin of victory.
![]()
So why is this play not another "large" play? I like the Lakers too but i'm just curious.
GL
Fair question. Big plays are reserved for special situations. Game 1 was just that and a 21 point win. Lakers by about 10 tonight. Closer game but still a win and cover.
![]()
Came close on the predicted margin of victory.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
