MIAMI HEAT -6 (B.5)
SAN ANTONIO SPURS +3
squares plays win sometimes too man......last night i took Philly +10 and Denver +8....trust me im the farthest from a square....i pick games that i think have the best chance of winning
squares plays win sometimes too man......last night i took Philly +10 and Denver +8....trust me im the farthest from a square....i pick games that i think have the best chance of winning
by the way.....I should do a parlay with all 3 opposites because you are on the other side of all them???? I have never even seen u post a play on this site or ever clicked on a thread of yours....
why do people comment in threads saying they are on the other side.....i dont understand why people do that.....thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back in when these are winners
by the way.....I should do a parlay with all 3 opposites because you are on the other side of all them???? I have never even seen u post a play on this site or ever clicked on a thread of yours....
why do people comment in threads saying they are on the other side.....i dont understand why people do that.....thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back in when these are winners
by the way.....I should do a parlay with all 3 opposites because you are on the other side of all them???? I have never even seen u post a play on this site or ever clicked on a thread of yours....
why do people comment in threads saying they are on the other side.....i dont understand why people do that.....thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back in when these are winners
by the way.....I should do a parlay with all 3 opposites because you are on the other side of all them???? I have never even seen u post a play on this site or ever clicked on a thread of yours....
why do people comment in threads saying they are on the other side.....i dont understand why people do that.....thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back in when these are winners
im not sure if i even need to comment back to you.....
u got banned lol.....that explains it
im not sure if i even need to comment back to you.....
u got banned lol.....that explains it
