• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA !!!!! SATURDAY !!!!!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Yoder2
    Blue_Chips
    oddsbuster
    swampman
    POWER-NAP
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4823
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Yoder2
    Yoder2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 1:57 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    Actually the correct statement here would be to reverse what you just said as the Nets not much talent but have been playing with chemistry lately as they are 10-1-1ats in their last 12 road games. They are not covering spreads because of talent thats for sure...

    well lately they have been playing with chemistry but they still do have talent on the offensive side of the floor with devin harris and brook lopez, as well as courtney lee and terrence williams. those guys are more than solid ball players at least lopez and harris are.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    Actually the correct statement here would be to reverse what you just said as the Nets not much talent but have been playing with chemistry lately as they are 10-1-1ats in their last 12 road games. They are not covering spreads because of talent thats for sure...

    well lately they have been playing with chemistry but they still do have talent on the offensive side of the floor with devin harris and brook lopez, as well as courtney lee and terrence williams. those guys are more than solid ball players at least lopez and harris are.

     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 2:17 PM ET #27

    I'm with you ODDS! Nets +9.5.

    Reply

    I'm with you ODDS! Nets +9.5.

     
    oddsbuster
    oddsbuster
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 20924
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 2:22 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder2:

    well lately they have been playing with chemistry but they still do have talent on the offensive side of the floor with devin harris and brook lopez, as well as courtney lee and terrence williams. those guys are more than solid ball players at least lopez and harris are.

    Courntey Lee and Terrence Williams labeled as good talent ya say... OMG please stop you are killing me now
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder2:

    well lately they have been playing with chemistry but they still do have talent on the offensive side of the floor with devin harris and brook lopez, as well as courtney lee and terrence williams. those guys are more than solid ball players at least lopez and harris are.

    Courntey Lee and Terrence Williams labeled as good talent ya say... OMG please stop you are killing me now
     
    swampman
    swampman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2339
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 2:25 PM ET #29

    Reply
     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 2:53 PM ET #30

    What I want to know is how did you go from down -234.65 Ytd units on 3/17 to  down only -43.25 units on 3/24?  Especially when you lost all 3 bets on 3/17 that totaled -180 units which would put you at -414 Ytd units at the start of 3/24 since you didn't post from 3/18 to 3/23.  Did your calculator break?
    Reply
    What I want to know is how did you go from down -234.65 Ytd units on 3/17 to  down only -43.25 units on 3/24?  Especially when you lost all 3 bets on 3/17 that totaled -180 units which would put you at -414 Ytd units at the start of 3/24 since you didn't post from 3/18 to 3/23.  Did your calculator break?
     
    Yoder2
    Yoder2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 166
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 3:05 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    Courntey Lee and Terrence Williams labeled as good talent ya say... OMG please stop you are killing me now

    my point is they have enough talent to win more than 9 games so im confused how they have not accomplished that feat yet

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    Courntey Lee and Terrence Williams labeled as good talent ya say... OMG please stop you are killing me now

    my point is they have enough talent to win more than 9 games so im confused how they have not accomplished that feat yet

     
    oddsbuster
    oddsbuster
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 20924
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 3:51 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:

    What I want to know is how did you go from down -234.65 Ytd units on 3/17 to  down only -43.25 units on 3/24?  Especially when you lost all 3 bets on 3/17 that totaled -180 units which would put you at -414 Ytd units at the start of 3/24 since you didn't post from 3/18 to 3/23.  Did your calculator break?
    apperantly you dont know how to read...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:

    What I want to know is how did you go from down -234.65 Ytd units on 3/17 to  down only -43.25 units on 3/24?  Especially when you lost all 3 bets on 3/17 that totaled -180 units which would put you at -414 Ytd units at the start of 3/24 since you didn't post from 3/18 to 3/23.  Did your calculator break?
    apperantly you dont know how to read...
     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 4:07 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    apperantly you dont know how to read...


    apparently you are fudging your own numbers. do the math folks. check his postings from 3/17 to 3/24. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    apperantly you dont know how to read...


    apparently you are fudging your own numbers. do the math folks. check his postings from 3/17 to 3/24. 
     
    oddsbuster
    oddsbuster
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 20924
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 4:10 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:



    apparently you are fudging your own numbers. do the math folks. check his postings from 3/17 to 3/24. 

    I announced that I was witching back to the 1-10 unit system from the 10-100 unit system. Nice try and I think it's absolutely fabulous how you never post in my threads but you choose this time to do so. Hmmm

     

     

    Please do us all a favor and get lost

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:



    apparently you are fudging your own numbers. do the math folks. check his postings from 3/17 to 3/24. 

    I announced that I was witching back to the 1-10 unit system from the 10-100 unit system. Nice try and I think it's absolutely fabulous how you never post in my threads but you choose this time to do so. Hmmm

     

     

    Please do us all a favor and get lost

     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 4:58 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    I announced that I was witching back to the 1-10 unit system from the 10-100 unit system. Nice try and I think it's absolutely fabulous how you never post in my threads but you choose this time to do so. Hmmm



    Oh, so you switched back after you were down -430 plus units to make it look like you're only down -43 units? Wow! What a fraud!

     

     

    Please do us all a favor and get lost

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    I announced that I was witching back to the 1-10 unit system from the 10-100 unit system. Nice try and I think it's absolutely fabulous how you never post in my threads but you choose this time to do so. Hmmm



    Oh, so you switched back after you were down -430 plus units to make it look like you're only down -43 units? Wow! What a fraud!

     

     

    Please do us all a favor and get lost

     
    oddsbuster
    oddsbuster
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 20924
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:08 PM ET #36

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!

    Reply

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!

     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:19 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!




    It's funny how you all of a sudden change your units when you are down -430 units to make it look like you are only down -43 units. It looks bad on you bro!  You are making an ass out of yourself. Why lie to your followers saying you are down -43 units when you are really down- 430? Just making yourself look bad! speak the truth bro!

     It's funny how you stopped posting from the 18th to the 24th because you were down -430 units. I guess you needed a new game plan... Hmmm, let me change my units to 10 units this way it only looks like I'm down -43 units. Then you start posting again. Like I said looks bad on you bro. Makes you look like a fraud!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!




    It's funny how you all of a sudden change your units when you are down -430 units to make it look like you are only down -43 units. It looks bad on you bro!  You are making an ass out of yourself. Why lie to your followers saying you are down -43 units when you are really down- 430? Just making yourself look bad! speak the truth bro!

     It's funny how you stopped posting from the 18th to the 24th because you were down -430 units. I guess you needed a new game plan... Hmmm, let me change my units to 10 units this way it only looks like I'm down -43 units. Then you start posting again. Like I said looks bad on you bro. Makes you look like a fraud!
     
    oddsbuster
    oddsbuster
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 20924
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:26 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:




    It's funny how you all of a sudden change your units when you are down -430 units to make it look like you are only down -43 units. It looks bad on you bro!  You are making an ass out of yourself. Why lie to your followers saying you are down -43 units when you are really down- 430? Just making yourself look bad! speak the truth bro!

     It's funny how you stopped posting from the 18th to the 24th because you were down -430 units. I guess you needed a new game plan... Hmmm, let me change my units to 10 units this way it only looks like I'm down -43 units. Then you start posting again. Like I said looks bad on you bro. Makes you look like a fraud!
    I have a family and a business to run sorry i was'nt aware I need to accommodate your approval before i make a post. You are the fraud not I. All you do is post in people's threads yeah or neah. Some addition you are to this forum. Deal with my post bro and move along to another thread that requires your attention.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by POWER-NAP:




    It's funny how you all of a sudden change your units when you are down -430 units to make it look like you are only down -43 units. It looks bad on you bro!  You are making an ass out of yourself. Why lie to your followers saying you are down -43 units when you are really down- 430? Just making yourself look bad! speak the truth bro!

     It's funny how you stopped posting from the 18th to the 24th because you were down -430 units. I guess you needed a new game plan... Hmmm, let me change my units to 10 units this way it only looks like I'm down -43 units. Then you start posting again. Like I said looks bad on you bro. Makes you look like a fraud!
    I have a family and a business to run sorry i was'nt aware I need to accommodate your approval before i make a post. You are the fraud not I. All you do is post in people's threads yeah or neah. Some addition you are to this forum. Deal with my post bro and move along to another thread that requires your attention.
     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:42 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    I have a family and a business to run sorry i was'nt aware I need to accommodate your approval before i make a post. You are the fraud not I. All you do is post in people's threads yeah or neah. Some addition you are to this forum. Deal with my post bro and move along to another thread that requires your attention.

    I have a family and business too but I am here to fish for the frauds and I just discovered another one and that is you. Sad to see you lie about your units lost. You're just another guy trying to weasel his way out from the bottom. But the covers population know now. You just lost your so called decent reputation. Now the people know the real you.  Covers population.... If you are down -400 plus units just change your units to 10 so that it makes it look like you only lost -40 units. That's the oddsbuster way!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:

    I have a family and a business to run sorry i was'nt aware I need to accommodate your approval before i make a post. You are the fraud not I. All you do is post in people's threads yeah or neah. Some addition you are to this forum. Deal with my post bro and move along to another thread that requires your attention.

    I have a family and business too but I am here to fish for the frauds and I just discovered another one and that is you. Sad to see you lie about your units lost. You're just another guy trying to weasel his way out from the bottom. But the covers population know now. You just lost your so called decent reputation. Now the people know the real you.  Covers population.... If you are down -400 plus units just change your units to 10 so that it makes it look like you only lost -40 units. That's the oddsbuster way!
     
    Instant_offense
    Instant_offense
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:51 PM ET #40

    Posted: 3/27/2010 12:08:23 PM

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!

     

    "HOEWORK"  love it 

     

    like the new and improved odds. keep it up

     

    Reply
    Posted: 3/27/2010 12:08:23 PM

    POWER-NAP... Bro I have been here posting for 4 years you can go back and do all the hoework you like but in the end you will find that you are the one who looks like the fraud here. So please either get constructive with your critism, feed me some stats or trend info or get the hell out of here and don't return until you have something constructive to say im not hiding a damn thing and I will continue to carry out the post at the top of each of my threads until it's understood i will be using the 1-10 unit system in stead of the 10-100 unit system. Also i did this because so many were bashing the 10-100 unit system.

     

    Show your real face HATER!!!

     

    "HOEWORK"  love it 

     

    like the new and improved odds. keep it up

     

     
    Hungry11
    Hungry11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 5833
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:53 PM ET #41

    gl tonight,
    Reply
    gl tonight,
     
    AJSPICKS
    AJSPICKS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3818
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 5:55 PM ET #42

    Odds, I have a question for you in regards to your unit style.  Did you switch your wagers (not your record & stats, I could care less about that nonsense) but more your amounts bet because of a cold streak or due to idiots on this forum?  I only ask because I remember reading a few times when you started throwing out 50-100 unit bombs that you did this every year at this time.  If so, why change?  Unless like I asked if it was a cold streak and better money mngmt.  I just hope you didn't change due to the morons that have nothing better to do than bash.  With your wagering style, you could win 400 units in a night, and I think I saw you come close a few times.  Just curious, none of my business, but I do like the gunslinger mentality you have when you are killing it.  Feels like you're a little trapped right now, and it seems like it may be killing you to bet so small.  Thanks bro, talk soon, AJ
    Reply
    Odds, I have a question for you in regards to your unit style.  Did you switch your wagers (not your record & stats, I could care less about that nonsense) but more your amounts bet because of a cold streak or due to idiots on this forum?  I only ask because I remember reading a few times when you started throwing out 50-100 unit bombs that you did this every year at this time.  If so, why change?  Unless like I asked if it was a cold streak and better money mngmt.  I just hope you didn't change due to the morons that have nothing better to do than bash.  With your wagering style, you could win 400 units in a night, and I think I saw you come close a few times.  Just curious, none of my business, but I do like the gunslinger mentality you have when you are killing it.  Feels like you're a little trapped right now, and it seems like it may be killing you to bet so small.  Thanks bro, talk soon, AJ
     
    POWER-NAP
    POWER-NAP
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 344
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:13 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by AJSPICKS:

    Odds, I have a question for you in regards to your unit style.  Did you switch your wagers (not your record & stats, I could care less about that nonsense) but more your amounts bet because of a cold streak or due to idiots on this forum?  I only ask because I remember reading a few times when you started throwing out 50-100 unit bombs that you did this every year at this time.  If so, why change?  Unless like I asked if it was a cold streak and better money mngmt.  I just hope you didn't change due to the morons that have nothing better to do than bash.  With your wagering style, you could win 400 units in a night, and I think I saw you come close a few times.  Just curious, none of my business, but I do like the gunslinger mentality you have when you are killing it.  Feels like you're a little trapped right now, and it seems like it may be killing you to bet so small.  Thanks bro, talk soon, AJ

    He changed it because he thought he could get away with changing his year to date units lost from -430 to -43 without anybody noticing. That's why he took a week off from posting thinking Hmm... Maybe people will forget and nobody will notice? Fraud Alert! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AJSPICKS:

    Odds, I have a question for you in regards to your unit style.  Did you switch your wagers (not your record & stats, I could care less about that nonsense) but more your amounts bet because of a cold streak or due to idiots on this forum?  I only ask because I remember reading a few times when you started throwing out 50-100 unit bombs that you did this every year at this time.  If so, why change?  Unless like I asked if it was a cold streak and better money mngmt.  I just hope you didn't change due to the morons that have nothing better to do than bash.  With your wagering style, you could win 400 units in a night, and I think I saw you come close a few times.  Just curious, none of my business, but I do like the gunslinger mentality you have when you are killing it.  Feels like you're a little trapped right now, and it seems like it may be killing you to bet so small.  Thanks bro, talk soon, AJ

    He changed it because he thought he could get away with changing his year to date units lost from -430 to -43 without anybody noticing. That's why he took a week off from posting thinking Hmm... Maybe people will forget and nobody will notice? Fraud Alert! 
     
    Mazda
    Mazda
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:23 PM ET #44

    All haters should be in the penalty box
    Reply
    All haters should be in the penalty box
     
    WildChild916
    WildChild916
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 543
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:25 PM ET #45

    Sorry riding w Mr. Bator tonight... GL tho
    Reply
    Sorry riding w Mr. Bator tonight... GL tho
     
    fan209
    fan209
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 440
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:32 PM ET #46

    Dont give a shit Odds makes me money. Good stuff bro keep it up. MLB looked good today.

      

    Power nap

    just relaxe bro and move on.

    Reply

    Dont give a shit Odds makes me money. Good stuff bro keep it up. MLB looked good today.

      

    Power nap

    just relaxe bro and move on.

     
    KingScorpio
    KingScorpio
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24513
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:43 PM ET #47

    ODDS be a man and keep your debt at -430 units and just start with your new betting style to chip away on your debt.

    You're still down 430 units no matter how you're betting now.

    Or just keep betting 100 or 50 unit plays until you get byour debt down to under 50 units.

    Otherwise it's just misleading.

    There is no 100% cappers in the world
    Reply

    ODDS be a man and keep your debt at -430 units and just start with your new betting style to chip away on your debt.

    You're still down 430 units no matter how you're betting now.

    Or just keep betting 100 or 50 unit plays until you get byour debt down to under 50 units.

    Otherwise it's just misleading.

     
    Insane07
    Insane07
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:49 PM ET #48

    ON THE NETS AS WELL....BOL ODDS.
    Reply
    ON THE NETS AS WELL....BOL ODDS.
     
    NaMe_In_LiGhTs
    NaMe_In_LiGhTs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 721
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:52 PM ET #49

    People who post are entitled to do so how it pleases them. Personally, I think "units" confuses things when one is trying to do a comparison of one capper with another. I prefer a simple statement of how many you win versus how many you lose.But that's just me. Maybe some have questions with how to handle their bank and so appreciate "unit' discussion.

    Their is never a need for name calling.

    nil

    Reply

    People who post are entitled to do so how it pleases them. Personally, I think "units" confuses things when one is trying to do a comparison of one capper with another. I prefer a simple statement of how many you win versus how many you lose.But that's just me. Maybe some have questions with how to handle their bank and so appreciate "unit' discussion.

    Their is never a need for name calling.

    nil

     
     
    AJSPICKS
    AJSPICKS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3818
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2010 - 6:54 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by NaMe_In_LiGhTs:

    People who post are entitled to do so how it pleases them. Personally, I think "units" confuses things when one is trying to do a comparison of one capper with another. I prefer a simple statement of how many you win versus how many you lose.But that's just me. Maybe some have questions with how to handle their bank and so appreciate "unit' discussion.

    Their is never a need for name calling.

    nil

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NaMe_In_LiGhTs:

    People who post are entitled to do so how it pleases them. Personally, I think "units" confuses things when one is trying to do a comparison of one capper with another. I prefer a simple statement of how many you win versus how many you lose.But that's just me. Maybe some have questions with how to handle their bank and so appreciate "unit' discussion.

    Their is never a need for name calling.

    nil

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,684
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,383
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,508
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,681

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.