I’m not big on refs fixing games. However I think the NBA does send some referees to ref big games so that the officiating will be done by someone with the most experience. Even if that means sending a whistle friendly ref like Foster. However this might be a good time to play the total. The Grizzlies aren’t the greatest from the line. The Warriors are middle of the pack as well but slightly better. Therefore if Foster does blow the whistle even for both sides tonight I’d say it benefits the Warriors. I’d also say that it benefits the Warriors style of play as well. The Warriors use a half court set and/or zone defense probably due to their lack of size and good speed. If the Warriors spend a good majority of this game at the line it will allow the Warriors defense to get set in those situations and the Warriors defense is slightly better than the Grizzlies in terms of rankings, although I think it’s much better after watching some film of their last games. It also means time ticks off the clock as offenses try and set their plays up against a defense that is already waiting at the other end. Take this how you want it. Just my thoughts. Hope it helps. GL everyone.
My take on Foster and Memphis vs Warriors tonight
I’m not big on refs fixing games. However I think the NBA does send some referees to ref big games so that the officiating will be done by someone with the most experience. Even if that means sending a whistle friendly ref like Foster. However this might be a good time to play the total. The Grizzlies aren’t the greatest from the line. The Warriors are middle of the pack as well but slightly better. Therefore if Foster does blow the whistle even for both sides tonight I’d say it benefits the Warriors. I’d also say that it benefits the Warriors style of play as well. The Warriors use a half court set and/or zone defense probably due to their lack of size and good speed. If the Warriors spend a good majority of this game at the line it will allow the Warriors defense to get set in those situations and the Warriors defense is slightly better than the Grizzlies in terms of rankings, although I think it’s much better after watching some film of their last games. It also means time ticks off the clock as offenses try and set their plays up against a defense that is already waiting at the other end. Take this how you want it. Just my thoughts. Hope it helps. GL everyone.
There is a clear edge in 2 of the refs for GS and over but in the over there is a conflict with days rest that may stop that. I will be parlaying GS ML as well as with points with Colorado who has won 9 in a row on Friday in NHL
There is a clear edge in 2 of the refs for GS and over but in the over there is a conflict with days rest that may stop that. I will be parlaying GS ML as well as with points with Colorado who has won 9 in a row on Friday in NHL
There is a clear edge in 2 of the refs for GS and over but in the over there is a conflict with days rest that may stop that. I will be parlaying GS ML as well as with points with Colorado who has won 9 in a row on Friday in NHL
a days rest is normal in the nba. Not sure what you mean here. When teams play each other with the same exact lineups the result is often the same. Brooks fouled out and was doing a decent job on Curry. If he doesn’t foul out tonight how do you get more points. You’d think we get less points. The Warriors defense comes off a superb performance as well. Add that to the fact these teams played under the mark of 220 three times this season already and this game is an elimination game and all signs point toward the under imo.
There is a clear edge in 2 of the refs for GS and over but in the over there is a conflict with days rest that may stop that. I will be parlaying GS ML as well as with points with Colorado who has won 9 in a row on Friday in NHL
a days rest is normal in the nba. Not sure what you mean here. When teams play each other with the same exact lineups the result is often the same. Brooks fouled out and was doing a decent job on Curry. If he doesn’t foul out tonight how do you get more points. You’d think we get less points. The Warriors defense comes off a superb performance as well. Add that to the fact these teams played under the mark of 220 three times this season already and this game is an elimination game and all signs point toward the under imo.
Sorry, what Defensive ranking are the Warriors better in?
The points allowed is basically the same, Memphis allows 112, Warriors 112.5.
So they don't allow less points than Memphis first of all...
They also have less steals per game and blocks per game than Memphis.
Sorry, what Defensive ranking are the Warriors better in?
The points allowed is basically the same, Memphis allows 112, Warriors 112.5.
So they don't allow less points than Memphis first of all...
They also have less steals per game and blocks per game than Memphis.
@SuperSlapem
Need your help bro, I loved the Grizzlies but everyone n their Mama’s on them tonight. Plus the whole Public money percentage has dropped on the Warriors n its increasing for the Grizzlies. Should I stick to my gut or the numbers? ![]()
@SuperSlapem
Need your help bro, I loved the Grizzlies but everyone n their Mama’s on them tonight. Plus the whole Public money percentage has dropped on the Warriors n its increasing for the Grizzlies. Should I stick to my gut or the numbers? ![]()
@ThePlug94
Honestly at +5 I’d probably side with the Grizz who have been road warriors all season. That line seems inflated. The Warriors are home though and Kerr knows how to game plan so tread lightly. However I am on GS ML parlayed with Red Sox and Under.
@ThePlug94
Honestly at +5 I’d probably side with the Grizz who have been road warriors all season. That line seems inflated. The Warriors are home though and Kerr knows how to game plan so tread lightly. However I am on GS ML parlayed with Red Sox and Under.
Sorry, what Defensive ranking are the Warriors better in? The points allowed is basically the same, Memphis allows 112, Warriors 112.5. So they don't allow less points than Memphis first of all... They also have less steals per game and blocks per game than Memphis.
Bro I was trying to explain that I was more impressed by the Warriors defense against the Lakers. They play better defense anyway imho but I’m not gonna debate about it. I went over both games already and would stick with the format if I decided to play the total but I took Red Sox plus Red Sox Under and GS ML. Good Luck with your over play.
Sorry, what Defensive ranking are the Warriors better in? The points allowed is basically the same, Memphis allows 112, Warriors 112.5. So they don't allow less points than Memphis first of all... They also have less steals per game and blocks per game than Memphis.
Bro I was trying to explain that I was more impressed by the Warriors defense against the Lakers. They play better defense anyway imho but I’m not gonna debate about it. I went over both games already and would stick with the format if I decided to play the total but I took Red Sox plus Red Sox Under and GS ML. Good Luck with your over play.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,353
- Friday 10/02/2026 909
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,469
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 285
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,350
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,521
- Trump's legacy? 32,963
- Week 5 Money 7,567
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,791
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
