Lakers mentally beaten?
Since 2003, when Lakers are facing elimination and down at least 2 games, they have lost by 36, 39, 31, 13, and 28
Since 2003, when Lakers are facing elimination and down at least 2 games, they have lost by 36, 39, 31, 13, and 28
I dont follow trends like that.
All I know is each team essentially has 3 key players. Thunder essentially got 2 great games from Westy/Durant and still only won by a bucket. Lakers continue to choke late because they refuse to go down low late. Which baffles everyone, as they have no problem doing it for 40mins...just not late 4th quarter.
Listen we all know if the Thunder are hitting jump shots, they handle the Lakers with ease...I just think this is the game the Lakers go through their bigs for an entire game.
There is no way the NBA wants 2 quick series in the Western Conference, they want $$...the more games the better. Funny feeling Lakers win tonight.
I dont follow trends like that.
All I know is each team essentially has 3 key players. Thunder essentially got 2 great games from Westy/Durant and still only won by a bucket. Lakers continue to choke late because they refuse to go down low late. Which baffles everyone, as they have no problem doing it for 40mins...just not late 4th quarter.
Listen we all know if the Thunder are hitting jump shots, they handle the Lakers with ease...I just think this is the game the Lakers go through their bigs for an entire game.
There is no way the NBA wants 2 quick series in the Western Conference, they want $$...the more games the better. Funny feeling Lakers win tonight.
I dont follow trends like that.
All I know is each team essentially has 3 key players. Thunder essentially got 2 great games from Westy/Durant and still only won by a bucket. Lakers continue to choke late because they refuse to go down low late. Which baffles everyone, as they have no problem doing it for 40mins...just not late 4th quarter.
Listen we all know if the Thunder are hitting jump shots, they handle the Lakers with ease...I just think this is the game the Lakers go through their bigs for an entire game.
There is no way the NBA wants 2 quick series in the Western Conference, they want $$...the more games the better. Funny feeling Lakers win tonight.
I dont follow trends like that.
All I know is each team essentially has 3 key players. Thunder essentially got 2 great games from Westy/Durant and still only won by a bucket. Lakers continue to choke late because they refuse to go down low late. Which baffles everyone, as they have no problem doing it for 40mins...just not late 4th quarter.
Listen we all know if the Thunder are hitting jump shots, they handle the Lakers with ease...I just think this is the game the Lakers go through their bigs for an entire game.
There is no way the NBA wants 2 quick series in the Western Conference, they want $$...the more games the better. Funny feeling Lakers win tonight.
dunno if u care about trends (KBrick not being one of 'em) but here's a minor one, ref Bennie Adams 9 wins 1 push last 10 with OKC
dunno if u care about trends (KBrick not being one of 'em) but here's a minor one, ref Bennie Adams 9 wins 1 push last 10 with OKC
Taking what someone said from a previous series has very little to do with Game 5 of tonights series. Now if he had come out and guaranteed a win tonight, maybe I'd take that into account.
If the NBA wants this series to continue...it will. It's as simple as that. You'll know by whether or not Kobe goes to the charity stripe 15+ times.
Taking what someone said from a previous series has very little to do with Game 5 of tonights series. Now if he had come out and guaranteed a win tonight, maybe I'd take that into account.
If the NBA wants this series to continue...it will. It's as simple as that. You'll know by whether or not Kobe goes to the charity stripe 15+ times.
Taking what someone said from a previous series has very little to do with Game 5 of tonights series. Now if he had come out and guaranteed a win tonight, maybe I'd take that into account.
If the NBA wants this series to continue...it will. It's as simple as that. You'll know by whether or not Kobe goes to the charity stripe 15+ times.
Taking what someone said from a previous series has very little to do with Game 5 of tonights series. Now if he had come out and guaranteed a win tonight, maybe I'd take that into account.
If the NBA wants this series to continue...it will. It's as simple as that. You'll know by whether or not Kobe goes to the charity stripe 15+ times.
If the Lakers didn't threw in the towel yet, they will win straight up tonight. And if they did and do not compete, the Thunder will win by more than ten points. This situation reminds me of last years playoffs Game 4 against Dallas. I also see a nice middle-opportunity by taking the Thunder -8.5 (+120 at my Bookie) and the Lakers ML at +326. I would take the Thunder up to -10, but -8.5 is the largest available at my bookie.
If the Lakers didn't threw in the towel yet, they will win straight up tonight. And if they did and do not compete, the Thunder will win by more than ten points. This situation reminds me of last years playoffs Game 4 against Dallas. I also see a nice middle-opportunity by taking the Thunder -8.5 (+120 at my Bookie) and the Lakers ML at +326. I would take the Thunder up to -10, but -8.5 is the largest available at my bookie.
The Lakers are done. You can stick a fork in them. As soon as they get down by double digits tonight, they'll really quit and get blown out by 25.
Lakers wont be down by DD's at any point if they go through Bynum/Gasol like they did in Game 3. Now if Kobe attempts to go for 40pts on 30 shots...then yes...they will get crushed.
The Lakers are done. You can stick a fork in them. As soon as they get down by double digits tonight, they'll really quit and get blown out by 25.
Lakers wont be down by DD's at any point if they go through Bynum/Gasol like they did in Game 3. Now if Kobe attempts to go for 40pts on 30 shots...then yes...they will get crushed.
Lakers wont be down by DD's at any point.... Now if Kobe attempts to go for 40pts on 30 shots...then yes...they will get crushed.
You had it right didn't you. Kobe scored 42, Lakers got crushed.
U shoulda capped your own cap..or something like that!
Lakers wont be down by DD's at any point.... Now if Kobe attempts to go for 40pts on 30 shots...then yes...they will get crushed.
You had it right didn't you. Kobe scored 42, Lakers got crushed.
U shoulda capped your own cap..or something like that!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,592
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
