And Philly is another sub .500 team that the Lakers should be able to take care of.
Lakers -5 @ Philly...Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk about it
philly started out horribly, and as a result became undervalued to in terms of ats betting.... they have improved their play since then and are now back on pace to get their 34 projected wins.... their improved play resulted in a series of ats wins.... I would avoid betting sixer games for the next few games.... everyone is aware they have covered 10 straight ATS... and line makers have adjusted accordingly.... I believe the lakers were -7 favorites when they came in here last year, winning by 8, and both teams are very similar....
... there will be a 4 or 5 minute scoring drought for the sixers at some point in the game for the lakers where they blow the game open and grab the victory....
can philly make enough jumpers to hang in there and cover the -5 or -6? thats a coinflip imo..... -5 or -6 is right spread for this game, there is not value betting either side.
philly started out horribly, and as a result became undervalued to in terms of ats betting.... they have improved their play since then and are now back on pace to get their 34 projected wins.... their improved play resulted in a series of ats wins.... I would avoid betting sixer games for the next few games.... everyone is aware they have covered 10 straight ATS... and line makers have adjusted accordingly.... I believe the lakers were -7 favorites when they came in here last year, winning by 8, and both teams are very similar....
... there will be a 4 or 5 minute scoring drought for the sixers at some point in the game for the lakers where they blow the game open and grab the victory....
can philly make enough jumpers to hang in there and cover the -5 or -6? thats a coinflip imo..... -5 or -6 is right spread for this game, there is not value betting either side.
SLOOOOWWWW start for the 76'ers
![]()
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
SLOOOOWWWW start for the 76'ers
![]()
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
so now the 76ers have as much talent as the bulls???
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
so now the 76ers have as much talent as the bulls???
You and I should bet head-to-head because I think the Sixers +4 +125 sounds good.
You and I should bet head-to-head because I think the Sixers +4 +125 sounds good.
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
This isn't the Bulls and the Lakers are the best, blowing up peoples threads and losing there dollas along the way![]()
![]()
![]()
Remember what a slow start the Bulls had last Friday at home against these Lakers?
This isn't the Bulls and the Lakers are the best, blowing up peoples threads and losing there dollas along the way![]()
![]()
![]()
This isn't the Bulls and the Lakers are the best, blowing up peoples threads and losing there dollas along the way![]()
![]()
![]()
This isn't the Bulls and the Lakers are the best, blowing up peoples threads and losing there dollas along the way![]()
![]()
![]()
Its not their fault and no one said it was. Its just facts. I have to agree completely with him.
Its not their fault and no one said it was. Its just facts. I have to agree completely with him.
bator ... Please post more often Me and many others miss your rare intelligence and wit
Thanks, EDDIEW, but I'm still bruised from last night's Sixer backcourt clank-a-thon. Jrue Holiday, Jodie Meeks, Andre Iguodala, and Lou Williams combining to go 14-49? That's a beyond brutal 29%. I loved that Philadelphia play and those four stiffs came up extra small. I need to ignore this league for awhile.
bator ... Please post more often Me and many others miss your rare intelligence and wit
Thanks, EDDIEW, but I'm still bruised from last night's Sixer backcourt clank-a-thon. Jrue Holiday, Jodie Meeks, Andre Iguodala, and Lou Williams combining to go 14-49? That's a beyond brutal 29%. I loved that Philadelphia play and those four stiffs came up extra small. I need to ignore this league for awhile.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,440
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,363
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,878
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,834
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,520
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,345
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
