Nice to see the Knicks playing tonight versus Miami Heat.I love the matchup here between my big man Bam Adebayo Miami Heat and should be guarded by Hartenstein.Bam is going to cruise through his numbers all around via Points/Rebounds.Assist/...Remember PRA overt 34.5.I would play it up to 37.He should have a field day here.No MItchell Robinson and Julias Randle not playing the boards as he was.He likes shooting too much now.He should go off tonight and pra should go well over 40.Get it in early before the line runs........May THe Prop Gods Be With You and Get The Green!![]()
![]()
or should oi say (AGAIN)
JUST ANOTHER WINNER PLAYER PROP KNICKS/HEAT ///GET THE GREEN
Nice to see the Knicks playing tonight versus Miami Heat.I love the matchup here between my big man Bam Adebayo Miami Heat and should be guarded by Hartenstein.Bam is going to cruise through his numbers all around via Points/Rebounds.Assist/...Remember PRA overt 34.5.I would play it up to 37.He should have a field day here.No MItchell Robinson and Julias Randle not playing the boards as he was.He likes shooting too much now.He should go off tonight and pra should go well over 40.Get it in early before the line runs........May THe Prop Gods Be With You and Get The Green!![]()
![]()
or should oi say (AGAIN)
Dude, i call my own shots. Theres a few games.....This guy you talk about must be good. He had one game yestetrday? I went 1 and 0.Did we have the same game? Maybe i am him.You blew my cover.I dont even know what you are talking about!
Dude, i call my own shots. Theres a few games.....This guy you talk about must be good. He had one game yestetrday? I went 1 and 0.Did we have the same game? Maybe i am him.You blew my cover.I dont even know what you are talking about!
@LeastInternet
Did i come close to calling Damiens points.I said 40 you said 24.You owe me a handshake!!! LOL.,How did you end up doing last night?
@LeastInternet
Did i come close to calling Damiens points.I said 40 you said 24.You owe me a handshake!!! LOL.,How did you end up doing last night?
@ejeezy
This guy must do pretty well if he has my picks, because i have been killing them and continue to do so. Are you a troll that likes to bust on people that win? JUst curious?
@ejeezy
This guy must do pretty well if he has my picks, because i have been killing them and continue to do so. Are you a troll that likes to bust on people that win? JUst curious?
@SelectivePlayer
For sure he doesn’t use your picks. I’m not the only one that has brought this up. Not a troll, just noticed the similar picks. Not saying you use all his exact picks either. Anyone who follows Calling Our Shots would probably notice the same thing.
@SelectivePlayer
For sure he doesn’t use your picks. I’m not the only one that has brought this up. Not a troll, just noticed the similar picks. Not saying you use all his exact picks either. Anyone who follows Calling Our Shots would probably notice the same thing.
ok let’s put this to rest. I follow calling our shot as well and yes I have noticed the past few days they have had similar plays. But I also know selectiveplayer has been on here for years doing his thing cos has just recently been getting more popular so it’s not like we’re talkin about Brbetting or something. Either way I think selectiveplayer has won plenty ppl money that tail him so follow the play or don’t, nobody is forcing u. But he’s been consistent for a while and idgaf where he gets the plays from.
ok let’s put this to rest. I follow calling our shot as well and yes I have noticed the past few days they have had similar plays. But I also know selectiveplayer has been on here for years doing his thing cos has just recently been getting more popular so it’s not like we’re talkin about Brbetting or something. Either way I think selectiveplayer has won plenty ppl money that tail him so follow the play or don’t, nobody is forcing u. But he’s been consistent for a while and idgaf where he gets the plays from.
This could be the most amazing post i have ever read lifetime.All i can say is i met alot of nice people on here and alot of dopey people.I am glad that everything seems to be a lie out of mouth and i steal others plays. How do you know that i only have 1 play and didnt give my close friends additional. This is the kind of reason its not worth doing this.If you win, youre cheating, if you lose, you suck.I know what i do and maybe Roberoo is correct. I shouldnt be on here.I will stick to chatting with my buddies and keep doing what i do. You guys will be on your own from now on...Robberoonio got his wish and the other schmucks kiilled it for the good guys thAt on here tailing. Have fun and scramble for winners. Hope that guy on youtube never has another winner, because i know i will be killing them......You guys hurt yourself...Take care.You win!
This could be the most amazing post i have ever read lifetime.All i can say is i met alot of nice people on here and alot of dopey people.I am glad that everything seems to be a lie out of mouth and i steal others plays. How do you know that i only have 1 play and didnt give my close friends additional. This is the kind of reason its not worth doing this.If you win, youre cheating, if you lose, you suck.I know what i do and maybe Roberoo is correct. I shouldnt be on here.I will stick to chatting with my buddies and keep doing what i do. You guys will be on your own from now on...Robberoonio got his wish and the other schmucks kiilled it for the good guys thAt on here tailing. Have fun and scramble for winners. Hope that guy on youtube never has another winner, because i know i will be killing them......You guys hurt yourself...Take care.You win!
@roberob2u
Just when I thought you were starting to be a decent human being, you pile on with the rest of the junk, low life trolls. Kind of like the punk ass kids that have no friends but are trying to fit in somewhere.
Who really cares if two people give out the same winner. My God some of you people are so stupid. That’s like saying if two people had the same numbers in the lottery and they split the jackpot that one of them cheated.
Fucking Idiots!
@roberob2u
Just when I thought you were starting to be a decent human being, you pile on with the rest of the junk, low life trolls. Kind of like the punk ass kids that have no friends but are trying to fit in somewhere.
Who really cares if two people give out the same winner. My God some of you people are so stupid. That’s like saying if two people had the same numbers in the lottery and they split the jackpot that one of them cheated.
Fucking Idiots!
I just looked this guys show up and he likes under Vusovic under pra.....Thats a joke, His first pick was Bam Adebayo pra which i agree on.I totally disagree on Vusovic and his other crap.He talks so fast my head is spinning. Dont worry you wont have to listen to me ramble......Shame a damn shame...Fools. Nothing to even say.Im speechless.Have fun. Keep on paying the book. Remember this guy on Youtube doesnt lose a game!!!! LMAO. Thurtsday is PRA day!! ROBEROO> You stuck iut to the public now. They should come crying to you and the other rat trolls!
I just looked this guys show up and he likes under Vusovic under pra.....Thats a joke, His first pick was Bam Adebayo pra which i agree on.I totally disagree on Vusovic and his other crap.He talks so fast my head is spinning. Dont worry you wont have to listen to me ramble......Shame a damn shame...Fools. Nothing to even say.Im speechless.Have fun. Keep on paying the book. Remember this guy on Youtube doesnt lose a game!!!! LMAO. Thurtsday is PRA day!! ROBEROO> You stuck iut to the public now. They should come crying to you and the other rat trolls!
@SelectivePlayer
I have returned to gambling and have followed you and reaped the benefits. You make gambling easy bc you have earned my trust. I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way.
please find it in yourself to ignore idiots. I sure would like to blindly follow your posts and continue cashing in.
PLEASE DON’T STOP POSTING
@SelectivePlayer
I have returned to gambling and have followed you and reaped the benefits. You make gambling easy bc you have earned my trust. I’m sure a lot of people feel the same way.
please find it in yourself to ignore idiots. I sure would like to blindly follow your posts and continue cashing in.
PLEASE DON’T STOP POSTING
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,615
- Monday 09/28/2026 804
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,256
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,245
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,835
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
