I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy
Tonight
Orlando +4
Bucks -4.5 buying a half making it -4
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy
I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy Tonight Orlando +4 Bucks -4.5 buying a half making it -4
Quote Originally Posted by ragingstorm:
I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy Tonight Orlando +4 Bucks -4.5 buying a half making it -4
Dont talk to soon and jinx yourself brotha, i followed you on both picks but after what happend yesterday with all those comebacks . I aint counting my winnings just yet. Lets hope they keep it up in the 2nd half though! bol!
Dont talk to soon and jinx yourself brotha, i followed you on both picks but after what happend yesterday with all those comebacks . I aint counting my winnings just yet. Lets hope they keep it up in the 2nd half though! bol!
Dont talk to soon and jinx yourself brotha, i followed you on both picks but after what happend yesterday with all those comebacks . I aint counting my winnings just yet. Lets hope they keep it up in the 2nd half though! bol!
Your 1000% correct. ANYTIME I count my chickens.........i always lost. Amost every single time. But the Nest are up by 27 they should disband if they lose this game
Quote Originally Posted by tyty2883:
Dont talk to soon and jinx yourself brotha, i followed you on both picks but after what happend yesterday with all those comebacks . I aint counting my winnings just yet. Lets hope they keep it up in the 2nd half though! bol!
Your 1000% correct. ANYTIME I count my chickens.........i always lost. Amost every single time. But the Nest are up by 27 they should disband if they lose this game
Haha, no kidding. They better not blow this lead or Ill start a petition to get them disowned. Kind of how I feel about Houston with yesterdays blow up
Haha, no kidding. They better not blow this lead or Ill start a petition to get them disowned. Kind of how I feel about Houston with yesterdays blow up
I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy
Tonight
Orlando +4
Bucks -4.5 buying a half making it -4
Hey rs...Good to see you betting small to see if your theory is sound.
GL To You.
Quote Originally Posted by ragingstorm:
I have turned 50$ that I deposited in the beginging of November into 183 betting 10-15 bucks a game. Im still teasing my new theory but im gonna start posting plays. If you remember me you should remember I was one of the hottest guys on here 8-10 years ago. This new thing I got is awesome. Im not explaining it now or probably ever. Last time I did it ruined everything. Just sit back and enjoy
Tonight
Orlando +4
Bucks -4.5 buying a half making it -4
Hey rs...Good to see you betting small to see if your theory is sound.