If you could punch one NBA player in the face, who would it be..
KEVIN GARNETT is the biggest NIG.GER in the NBA...period. What a terrible Human being. If i had the chance id break both his legs then Sh.it on his face. And then after I do that, I'll go and do the same thing to kendrick perkins ..hes the second Biggest NIG.GER in the game.
Id say id love to beat up on Reggie Evans but that dude would whoop my AZZ. I know for a fact i can Beat K.G. in a fight no question. Perkins would be a lil tougher but Id win the fight.....But somethin tells me Reggie Evans or David West would beat up anybody in the entire NBA....Think about it
KEVIN GARNETT is the biggest NIG.GER in the NBA...period. What a terrible Human being. If i had the chance id break both his legs then Sh.it on his face. And then after I do that, I'll go and do the same thing to kendrick perkins ..hes the second Biggest NIG.GER in the game.
Id say id love to beat up on Reggie Evans but that dude would whoop my AZZ. I know for a fact i can Beat K.G. in a fight no question. Perkins would be a lil tougher but Id win the fight.....But somethin tells me Reggie Evans or David West would beat up anybody in the entire NBA....Think about it
Monta Ellis/Brandon Jennings. Everytime I bet on the Bucks they lose. Everytime I bet ag them they win. His missed 3 free throws overnight to take game to OT a prime example
I really want to punch this guy face!!!...He had missed Feaking three FTs ---I got Over total 95.5 points 2nd Half...Inneed only one got in....He missed three in the roll.....GO Figured!!!
Monta Ellis/Brandon Jennings. Everytime I bet on the Bucks they lose. Everytime I bet ag them they win. His missed 3 free throws overnight to take game to OT a prime example
I really want to punch this guy face!!!...He had missed Feaking three FTs ---I got Over total 95.5 points 2nd Half...Inneed only one got in....He missed three in the roll.....GO Figured!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,101
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,765
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,847
- Saturday 10/03/2026 636
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,275
- Trump's legacy? 33,920
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday College 6,928
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,447
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
