LAC+1/2>>>
Houston -1>>>
LAL -3 1/2>>>
Denver -3 1/2 is a 3Q play.
Chicago +1 1/2 is a system play
LAL-1 is a 3Q play
I have been following your posts for a few weeks, the system is cool.
I like cleveland, they can start hot! Pacers
D-wade lost both quarters last night, 1st by 8 and 3rd by 12, they drop both tonight as well. Houston is ![]()
I'll watch the others and make 3rd quarter plays
I have been following your posts for a few weeks, the system is cool.
I like cleveland, they can start hot! Pacers
D-wade lost both quarters last night, 1st by 8 and 3rd by 12, they drop both tonight as well. Houston is ![]()
I'll watch the others and make 3rd quarter plays
I just call the heat d-wade because they turn as he does. But I like the atlanta play.
They should be rested and ready to hoop.
I read on yahoo that cleveland leads the league in first quarter scoring and they havent lost the first since the loss to the bulls. The only thing I dont like is that washington has been looking decent in the 1st. What do you think about first quarter totals? I capped a couple last night but didnt play them. went 1-1. Got any suggestions?
Love Rockets and Pacers ![]()
I just call the heat d-wade because they turn as he does. But I like the atlanta play.
They should be rested and ready to hoop.
I read on yahoo that cleveland leads the league in first quarter scoring and they havent lost the first since the loss to the bulls. The only thing I dont like is that washington has been looking decent in the 1st. What do you think about first quarter totals? I capped a couple last night but didnt play them. went 1-1. Got any suggestions?
Love Rockets and Pacers ![]()
