95% chance warriors win this game. The question is by how much?
Harden is still looking like a choker; his 3-pt shooting numbers are abysmal for someone who's known for his deep range. He's proven time and time again that he is NOT clutch. CP3 has saved him in game 4 and game 5, and I don't see that changing here.
He is just a mentally weak player from everything I've seen. Can he show up and have a legendary performance on the road to win game 6? Maybe. But I highly doubt it. Regression fans will say that Harden is overdue for a monster performance, but as much as I respect his skill I can't think of a single time where he shocked me with a clutch performance.
He is a regular season monster and just fades in the playoffs. I don't see him getting it done today. He needs 40+ points to win today, and I dont see him getting more than 30.
KD is someone who pays attention to the media conversation around him. He knows that critics are calling out his lack of efficiency in his ISO plays. KD has shown he can step up big time like in his massive game 5 in the finals last year. Curry and thompson have been lackluster as well and if you wana talk regression then these 3 are way overdue to explode too.
Combine these factors with the possibilty for two game 7s and an epic storyline, and we know that the refs will be helping the dubs in any ways they can.
Harden will be thinking about game 7, about closing at home and at the prospect of getting CP3 back. (You know cp3 is gonna play no matter what in game 7 regardless of his condition). The dubs will be in do or die mode. At this level of competition the game is as much mental as it as physical. Warriors have a massive edge here, and this game has all the hallmarks of a blowout.
GSW -13
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
95% chance warriors win this game. The question is by how much?
Harden is still looking like a choker; his 3-pt shooting numbers are abysmal for someone who's known for his deep range. He's proven time and time again that he is NOT clutch. CP3 has saved him in game 4 and game 5, and I don't see that changing here.
He is just a mentally weak player from everything I've seen. Can he show up and have a legendary performance on the road to win game 6? Maybe. But I highly doubt it. Regression fans will say that Harden is overdue for a monster performance, but as much as I respect his skill I can't think of a single time where he shocked me with a clutch performance.
He is a regular season monster and just fades in the playoffs. I don't see him getting it done today. He needs 40+ points to win today, and I dont see him getting more than 30.
KD is someone who pays attention to the media conversation around him. He knows that critics are calling out his lack of efficiency in his ISO plays. KD has shown he can step up big time like in his massive game 5 in the finals last year. Curry and thompson have been lackluster as well and if you wana talk regression then these 3 are way overdue to explode too.
Combine these factors with the possibilty for two game 7s and an epic storyline, and we know that the refs will be helping the dubs in any ways they can.
Harden will be thinking about game 7, about closing at home and at the prospect of getting CP3 back. (You know cp3 is gonna play no matter what in game 7 regardless of his condition). The dubs will be in do or die mode. At this level of competition the game is as much mental as it as physical. Warriors have a massive edge here, and this game has all the hallmarks of a blowout.