Your Most Rockin' & Rollinest Rock & Roll Song
Without giving it any thought, the first one that came to mind:
Without giving it any thought, the first one that came to mind:
RU's......... Judas Priest - "Electric Eye" (tie) & "Victim of Changes" (Live version from "Unleashed in the East")
RU's......... Judas Priest - "Electric Eye" (tie) & "Victim of Changes" (Live version from "Unleashed in the East")
You can refer to so many Led Zeppelin songs that encapsulate all your requirements.
These dudes were mega-talented on another level.
How about " 10 Years Gone " ... or maybe "Custard Pie" ![]()
You can refer to so many Led Zeppelin songs that encapsulate all your requirements.
These dudes were mega-talented on another level.
How about " 10 Years Gone " ... or maybe "Custard Pie" ![]()
If you can't get into Zep for this topic, you gotta love some Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
If you can't get into Zep for this topic, you gotta love some Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
You can refer to so many Led Zeppelin songs that encapsulate all your requirements.
These dudes were mega-talented on another level.
How about " 10 Years Gone " ... or maybe "Custard Pie" ![]()
You can refer to so many Led Zeppelin songs that encapsulate all your requirements.
These dudes were mega-talented on another level.
How about " 10 Years Gone " ... or maybe "Custard Pie" ![]()
I'll give you that... ![]()
I was listening to some Zep at the time of the post, and was "In the Mood."
I'll give you that... ![]()
I was listening to some Zep at the time of the post, and was "In the Mood."
I'll give you that... ![]()
I was listening to some Zep at the time of the post, and was "In the Mood."
"Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh - BAAAAH - BUH - BAAAAH!!!!!"
I'll give you that... ![]()
I was listening to some Zep at the time of the post, and was "In the Mood."
"Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh - BAAAAH - BUH - BAAAAH!!!!!"
I need musicianship if I'm going to pull off the Knobs:
I need musicianship if I'm going to pull off the Knobs:
Quality old school runnerup - Neil Young - "Like a Hurricane"
Quality old school runnerup - Neil Young - "Like a Hurricane"
"Neil Young" & "Rockinest Rollinest Rock And Roll Song" should not only not be in the same sentence ... they should not be in the same language
"Neil Young" & "Rockinest Rollinest Rock And Roll Song" should not only not be in the same sentence ... they should not be in the same language
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,217
- Saturday 10/03/2026 676
- MLB Playoffs 5,078
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,639
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,283
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
