since I've been loving you (close second)
Your favorite Led Zeppelin tune...
good question, but unfair in so many ways.
i'll throw out Battle of Evermore off the first album, which is still one of may all-time favorite albums because of its primal energy.
good question, but unfair in so many ways.
i'll throw out Battle of Evermore off the first album, which is still one of may all-time favorite albums because of its primal energy.
Ten Years Gone
Gonna invest in a guitar tuner so I can easily switch to drop-D so I can learn this one
Ten Years Gone
Gonna invest in a guitar tuner so I can easily switch to drop-D so I can learn this one
Soooo many to choose from....it can change from day to day...week to week....but ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ3nLZ_J04c
.........who cares for medication?
Soooo many to choose from....it can change from day to day...week to week....but ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ3nLZ_J04c
.........who cares for medication?
good question, but unfair in so many ways.
i'll throw out Battle of Evermore off the first album, which is still one of may all-time favorite albums because of its primal energy.
Battle of Evermore was on the 4th album...........good tune. ![]()
good question, but unfair in so many ways.
i'll throw out Battle of Evermore off the first album, which is still one of may all-time favorite albums because of its primal energy.
Battle of Evermore was on the 4th album...........good tune. ![]()
I've been falling asleep to this one recently...
Ten Years Gone
Gonna invest in a guitar tuner so I can easily switch to drop-D so I can learn this one
Very underrated song........one of my favs & may actually be some of their best work ever. ![]()
I've been falling asleep to this one recently...
Ten Years Gone
Gonna invest in a guitar tuner so I can easily switch to drop-D so I can learn this one
Very underrated song........one of my favs & may actually be some of their best work ever. ![]()
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Pink
better than the original
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,468
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,368
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,162
- Monday 10/05/2026 416
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,891
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,999
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,320
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
