Sad....
Neil Peart RIP
Drumming was great, his song writing even better. He wrote Subdivisions in 1982 before it ever became a mainstream ideal. Distant Early Warning in 1984 about the ecology movement well before it ever was in vogue. And Ghost of a Chance in 1991, maybe the best explanation of human relationships ever written. So intuitive of the future.
Drumming was great, his song writing even better. He wrote Subdivisions in 1982 before it ever became a mainstream ideal. Distant Early Warning in 1984 about the ecology movement well before it ever was in vogue. And Ghost of a Chance in 1991, maybe the best explanation of human relationships ever written. So intuitive of the future.
Drumming was great, his song writing even better. He wrote Subdivisions in 1982 before it ever became a mainstream ideal. Distant Early Warning in 1984 about the ecology movement well before it ever was in vogue. And Ghost of a Chance in 1991, maybe the best explanation of human relationships ever written. So intuitive of the future.
Drumming was great, his song writing even better. He wrote Subdivisions in 1982 before it ever became a mainstream ideal. Distant Early Warning in 1984 about the ecology movement well before it ever was in vogue. And Ghost of a Chance in 1991, maybe the best explanation of human relationships ever written. So intuitive of the future.
Sac,
I didn't do the rankings, but I saw Bonzo @#1, and Neil @#4 all-time
Sac,
I didn't do the rankings, but I saw Bonzo @#1, and Neil @#4 all-time
I don't begrudge you your selection.
I remember, a long time ago, a teacher asked us "What is the best kind of poetry"? Which, to my young mind, was baffling. And she goes "The kind of poetry YOU like, is the best"
Now, if you saw Rush but not Led Zep, obviously anybody would hold that bias with them, and vice versa. It's the same with guitarists....gah!
Neil was amazing. Throw in his lyrics...and...
Both gone way too soon...![]()
I don't begrudge you your selection.
I remember, a long time ago, a teacher asked us "What is the best kind of poetry"? Which, to my young mind, was baffling. And she goes "The kind of poetry YOU like, is the best"
Now, if you saw Rush but not Led Zep, obviously anybody would hold that bias with them, and vice versa. It's the same with guitarists....gah!
Neil was amazing. Throw in his lyrics...and...
Both gone way too soon...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
