• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Remote Viewing

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    FiatLux4
    baseballfanatic
    itsonnow1
    justinw
    fadeORdie
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7984
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    FiatLux4
    FiatLux4
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 5:31 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    Yes.  It is a very real thing.  I'm only here to help those who are willing to take a leap for something considered "unorthodox" and make some money on my predictions for free.

    I expected the negative comments, as you know, people are extremely skeptical, and, as the old saying goes, "If a person can't do something themselves, they will tell everyone else they can't do it, or it can't be done"  lol  Most if not all the negative comments I will just ignore.  I even saw someone create a "remote viewing" mockery thread.  It's fine. :)  Let them enjoy themselves and have fun.

    We're here to make $$$! 

    Many posters in here sadly have the capacity of a toddler. You wouldn't argue with a toddler, hence no reason to argue here.

    I'm glad to see this subject being brought up though. Covers lacks outside the box thinking. On the downside, my only play of the day is the Indians....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    Yes.  It is a very real thing.  I'm only here to help those who are willing to take a leap for something considered "unorthodox" and make some money on my predictions for free.

    I expected the negative comments, as you know, people are extremely skeptical, and, as the old saying goes, "If a person can't do something themselves, they will tell everyone else they can't do it, or it can't be done"  lol  Most if not all the negative comments I will just ignore.  I even saw someone create a "remote viewing" mockery thread.  It's fine. :)  Let them enjoy themselves and have fun.

    We're here to make $$$! 

    Many posters in here sadly have the capacity of a toddler. You wouldn't argue with a toddler, hence no reason to argue here.

    I'm glad to see this subject being brought up though. Covers lacks outside the box thinking. On the downside, my only play of the day is the Indians....
     
    baseballfanatic
    baseballfanatic
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 1828
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 5:41 PM ET #27

    I find this fascinating! I applaud your courage to bring forth a new angle as it is well beyond the grasp of most people's mindsets! Best of luck!

    One quick question if I may? With such an incredible strike rate surely some books have cut you off or limited your play? They don't like winning bettors. How do you fly 'under the radar', so to speak?

    Cheers
    BF
    Reply
    I find this fascinating! I applaud your courage to bring forth a new angle as it is well beyond the grasp of most people's mindsets! Best of luck!

    One quick question if I may? With such an incredible strike rate surely some books have cut you off or limited your play? They don't like winning bettors. How do you fly 'under the radar', so to speak?

    Cheers
    BF
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 7:03 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatLux4:


    Many posters in here sadly have the capacity of a toddler. You wouldn't argue with a toddler, hence no reason to argue here.

    I'm glad to see this subject being brought up though. Covers lacks outside the box thinking. On the downside, my only play of the day is the Indians....

    I very much agree with all that you posted here!  The most discouraging part is that how most of the people on covers act, is how the general public acts in the real world.  Where is our society headed with that?  I have no idea.   But I have faith and confidence, in due time?  Your average person will definitely excell in their ability to reason, understand, and communicate.  

    It's interesting that we have both remote viewed the same game and got opposite predictions.  Could it be that it means it will be a very tight game decided by one run?  I do believe, that every master, although having had to endure the same basic training as everyone else, becomes a master when they have not only surpassed the average practitioner, but, when they have mastered their own technique in doing so as well.

    It should be an interesting game! :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatLux4:


    Many posters in here sadly have the capacity of a toddler. You wouldn't argue with a toddler, hence no reason to argue here.

    I'm glad to see this subject being brought up though. Covers lacks outside the box thinking. On the downside, my only play of the day is the Indians....

    I very much agree with all that you posted here!  The most discouraging part is that how most of the people on covers act, is how the general public acts in the real world.  Where is our society headed with that?  I have no idea.   But I have faith and confidence, in due time?  Your average person will definitely excell in their ability to reason, understand, and communicate.  

    It's interesting that we have both remote viewed the same game and got opposite predictions.  Could it be that it means it will be a very tight game decided by one run?  I do believe, that every master, although having had to endure the same basic training as everyone else, becomes a master when they have not only surpassed the average practitioner, but, when they have mastered their own technique in doing so as well.

    It should be an interesting game! :)
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 7:05 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanatic:

    I find this fascinating! I applaud your courage to bring forth a new angle as it is well beyond the grasp of most people's mindsets! Best of luck!

    One quick question if I may? With such an incredible strike rate surely some books have cut you off or limited your play? They don't like winning bettors. How do you fly 'under the radar', so to speak?

    Cheers
    BF

    Thank you for the kind words!

    I believe, for the most part, worrying about bein cut off, from long term consistent winning at a high rate, is only an immediate danger to those who wager online and with local bookies.  I have a team setup in vegas, where we are wagering at different vegas books, with different amounts, every time.  And with various bet runners.  We're very much like a syndicate.  

    Hope that answers your question. :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanatic:

    I find this fascinating! I applaud your courage to bring forth a new angle as it is well beyond the grasp of most people's mindsets! Best of luck!

    One quick question if I may? With such an incredible strike rate surely some books have cut you off or limited your play? They don't like winning bettors. How do you fly 'under the radar', so to speak?

    Cheers
    BF

    Thank you for the kind words!

    I believe, for the most part, worrying about bein cut off, from long term consistent winning at a high rate, is only an immediate danger to those who wager online and with local bookies.  I have a team setup in vegas, where we are wagering at different vegas books, with different amounts, every time.  And with various bet runners.  We're very much like a syndicate.  

    Hope that answers your question. :)
     
    justinw
    justinw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 7:24 PM ET #30

    Gl.  Like the rays and rangers.  Just played over for braves game.  Thanks either way
    Reply
    Gl.  Like the rays and rangers.  Just played over for braves game.  Thanks either way
     
    FiatLux4
    FiatLux4
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 9:29 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    I very much agree with all that you posted here!  The most discouraging part is that how most of the people on covers act, is how the general public acts in the real world.  Where is our society headed with that?  I have no idea.   But I have faith and confidence, in due time?  Your average person will definitely excell in their ability to reason, understand, and communicate.  

    It's interesting that we have both remote viewed the same game and got opposite predictions.  Could it be that it means it will be a very tight game decided by one run?  I do believe, that every master, although having had to endure the same basic training as everyone else, becomes a master when they have not only surpassed the average practitioner, but, when they have mastered their own technique in doing so as well.

    It should be an interesting game! :)

    Covers to me is not an accurate reflection of humanity as there are many who act like someone who they are really not. Which is why you see all of the child's play here, its not real. Recently I have noticed more of humanity opening up to consciousness expanding concepts, such as meditation whereas meditation would be scoffed at on covers. Humanity is trending towards a different direction you can bank that. Interesting part about the whole thing is in the end, this is erely an illusionary existence.

    Now on to baseball. I don't check scores until the end of the night however I did something I don't usually do and that is remote view while at work. I had a fourteen hour day and in hindsight , I should have skipped. Usually I do my work from home a distractions less place. I'd venture to say I lose this play but gain the fact that I will never force again and view from work.

    Your comments in regard to the master could not be more accurate. I'd be interested in furthering this conversation if you were, perhaps not publically on covers. Thanks again for bringing this up!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    I very much agree with all that you posted here!  The most discouraging part is that how most of the people on covers act, is how the general public acts in the real world.  Where is our society headed with that?  I have no idea.   But I have faith and confidence, in due time?  Your average person will definitely excell in their ability to reason, understand, and communicate.  

    It's interesting that we have both remote viewed the same game and got opposite predictions.  Could it be that it means it will be a very tight game decided by one run?  I do believe, that every master, although having had to endure the same basic training as everyone else, becomes a master when they have not only surpassed the average practitioner, but, when they have mastered their own technique in doing so as well.

    It should be an interesting game! :)

    Covers to me is not an accurate reflection of humanity as there are many who act like someone who they are really not. Which is why you see all of the child's play here, its not real. Recently I have noticed more of humanity opening up to consciousness expanding concepts, such as meditation whereas meditation would be scoffed at on covers. Humanity is trending towards a different direction you can bank that. Interesting part about the whole thing is in the end, this is erely an illusionary existence.

    Now on to baseball. I don't check scores until the end of the night however I did something I don't usually do and that is remote view while at work. I had a fourteen hour day and in hindsight , I should have skipped. Usually I do my work from home a distractions less place. I'd venture to say I lose this play but gain the fact that I will never force again and view from work.

    Your comments in regard to the master could not be more accurate. I'd be interested in furthering this conversation if you were, perhaps not publically on covers. Thanks again for bringing this up!
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 10:23 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:

    Plays confirmed.

    Today's predictions.

    Rays.
    Royals
    Rangers

    Well done 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:

    Plays confirmed.

    Today's predictions.

    Rays.
    Royals
    Rangers

    Well done 
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 10:35 PM ET #33

    2 out of 3 again.  Winning day.

    Texas has 2 innings left.  Lets see.
    Reply
    2 out of 3 again.  Winning day.

    Texas has 2 innings left.  Lets see.
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2015 - 10:36 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatLux4:


    Covers to me is not an accurate reflection of humanity as there are many who act like someone who they are really not. Which is why you see all of the child's play here, its not real. Recently I have noticed more of humanity opening up to consciousness expanding concepts, such as meditation whereas meditation would be scoffed at on covers. Humanity is trending towards a different direction you can bank that. Interesting part about the whole thing is in the end, this is erely an illusionary existence.

    Now on to baseball. I don't check scores until the end of the night however I did something I don't usually do and that is remote view while at work. I had a fourteen hour day and in hindsight , I should have skipped. Usually I do my work from home a distractions less place. I'd venture to say I lose this play but gain the fact that I will never force again and view from work.

    Your comments in regard to the master could not be more accurate. I'd be interested in furthering this conversation if you were, perhaps not publically on covers. Thanks again for bringing this up!

    :) pm me
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatLux4:


    Covers to me is not an accurate reflection of humanity as there are many who act like someone who they are really not. Which is why you see all of the child's play here, its not real. Recently I have noticed more of humanity opening up to consciousness expanding concepts, such as meditation whereas meditation would be scoffed at on covers. Humanity is trending towards a different direction you can bank that. Interesting part about the whole thing is in the end, this is erely an illusionary existence.

    Now on to baseball. I don't check scores until the end of the night however I did something I don't usually do and that is remote view while at work. I had a fourteen hour day and in hindsight , I should have skipped. Usually I do my work from home a distractions less place. I'd venture to say I lose this play but gain the fact that I will never force again and view from work.

    Your comments in regard to the master could not be more accurate. I'd be interested in furthering this conversation if you were, perhaps not publically on covers. Thanks again for bringing this up!

    :) pm me
     
    FiatLux4
    FiatLux4
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 10:25 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    :) pm me

    Sent.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by itsonnow1:


    :) pm me

    Sent.
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:07 PM ET #36

    Todays predictions
    Blue jays.
    Orioles
    Tigers
    Reply
    Todays predictions
    Blue jays.
    Orioles
    Tigers
     
    appleton40
    appleton40
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 384
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:19 PM ET #37

     best of luck, i sent you a pm
    Reply
     best of luck, i sent you a pm
     
    justinw
    justinw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 2:43 PM ET #38

    Playing all three but tigers always scare me. Love the over in toronto. Locked it in at 9 and it's since bumped up to 9.5 gl
    Reply
    Playing all three but tigers always scare me. Love the over in toronto. Locked it in at 9 and it's since bumped up to 9.5 gl
     
    busterreed
    busterreed
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2015 - 5:35 PM ET #39

    I am very much in to this concept and think it's worthy of just as much consideration as statistics based on past events. I'd like to know more/ practice this.
    Reply
    I am very much in to this concept and think it's worthy of just as much consideration as statistics based on past events. I'd like to know more/ practice this.
     
    waynest1
    waynest1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 2:00 AM ET #40

    I know you only went 1-2 tonight but I'm still interested in these it's somthing different and fun to keep up with
    Reply
    I know you only went 1-2 tonight but I'm still interested in these it's somthing different and fun to keep up with
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2015 - 4:12 PM ET #41

    Today's prediction

    Nationals 
    Reply
    Today's prediction

    Nationals 
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2015 - 3:44 PM ET #42

    1-0 yesterday.


    Today's predictions

    Cardinals.  Indinans.
    Reply
    1-0 yesterday.


    Today's predictions

    Cardinals.  Indinans.
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2015 - 11:28 PM ET #43

    Indians*
    Reply
    Indians*
     
    fadeORdie
    fadeORdie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3812
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2015 - 11:47 PM ET #44

    What happens when you are in trance mode but you get trapped in your fantasy world? Does a team of rough looking men come in to rescue you and shoot you in the head? And then you wake up to realize it was only a dream?
    Reply
    What happens when you are in trance mode but you get trapped in your fantasy world? Does a team of rough looking men come in to rescue you and shoot you in the head? And then you wake up to realize it was only a dream?
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 12:29 AM ET #45

    2-0 today.  What a fight between the cardinals and the rockies!

    I will post tomorrow's predictions. 
    Reply
    2-0 today.  What a fight between the cardinals and the rockies!

    I will post tomorrow's predictions. 
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 12:32 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    What happens when you are in trance mode but you get trapped in your fantasy world? Does a team of rough looking men come in to rescue you and shoot you in the head? And then you wake up to realize it was only a dream?

    Well if the dream keeps producing real money for me in the real world, why would I ever want to wake up from that dream? :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fadeORdie:

    What happens when you are in trance mode but you get trapped in your fantasy world? Does a team of rough looking men come in to rescue you and shoot you in the head? And then you wake up to realize it was only a dream?

    Well if the dream keeps producing real money for me in the real world, why would I ever want to wake up from that dream? :)
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 5:49 PM ET #47

    No predictions today
    Reply
    No predictions today
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #48


    Without reading through the entire thread just one quick question.  I always assumed remote viewing allowed you to see what is taking place in the present.  It's not a futures predictor, correct?  I mean, how can you fast forward six hours to see end results of games?  Wouldn't you view only what is happening in the locker room pregame?
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Without reading through the entire thread just one quick question.  I always assumed remote viewing allowed you to see what is taking place in the present.  It's not a futures predictor, correct?  I mean, how can you fast forward six hours to see end results of games?  Wouldn't you view only what is happening in the locker room pregame?
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 8:30 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Without reading through the entire thread just one quick question.  I always assumed remote viewing allowed you to see what is taking place in the present.  It's not a futures predictor, correct?  I mean, how can you fast forward six hours to see end results of games?  Wouldn't you view only what is happening in the locker room pregame?

    Remote viewing more or less let's you see what is not in front of you, or,
    what you can't see with your physical eyes.  We are remote viewing the energy that is generated by the end result.  Everything generates energy.  But most things not enough energy that is worth wagering on.  And if something generates enough energy?  We wager on it.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Without reading through the entire thread just one quick question.  I always assumed remote viewing allowed you to see what is taking place in the present.  It's not a futures predictor, correct?  I mean, how can you fast forward six hours to see end results of games?  Wouldn't you view only what is happening in the locker room pregame?

    Remote viewing more or less let's you see what is not in front of you, or,
    what you can't see with your physical eyes.  We are remote viewing the energy that is generated by the end result.  Everything generates energy.  But most things not enough energy that is worth wagering on.  And if something generates enough energy?  We wager on it.  
     
     
    itsonnow1
    itsonnow1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1605
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2015 - 6:38 PM ET #50

    Today's predictions, twins and cubs
    Reply
    Today's predictions, twins and cubs
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 590
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,583
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,059
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,656

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.