Another great call Key! I never even thought about Texas until I saw your post. Did you notice bucholz was something like 0-5 against Texas as well. Nice call bro!
Another great call Key! I never even thought about Texas until I saw your post. Did you notice bucholz was something like 0-5 against Texas as well. Nice call bro!
I'm not gonna lie. I wouldn't have taken the Rangers no matter what. Great job on your picks today. You have a great system obviously.
No harm, no foul, and I am not offended, but I hate the word "system". What I have is a program I have worked on for years and it is constantly a work in progress as the game and circumstances change. Two to three ours a day of data entry, data elimination, and computation. "System" always seems to imply some magical formula to be followed blindly without exception. Anyone that follows anything blindly, without exception, like trends, angles, streaks etc., is a fool that will never get over the hump, and that is proven on Covers year after year.
Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
Quote Originally Posted by TopHog:
Hell of a day bro!!!
I'm not gonna lie. I wouldn't have taken the Rangers no matter what. Great job on your picks today. You have a great system obviously.
No harm, no foul, and I am not offended, but I hate the word "system". What I have is a program I have worked on for years and it is constantly a work in progress as the game and circumstances change. Two to three ours a day of data entry, data elimination, and computation. "System" always seems to imply some magical formula to be followed blindly without exception. Anyone that follows anything blindly, without exception, like trends, angles, streaks etc., is a fool that will never get over the hump, and that is proven on Covers year after year.