LOUIS IV's TUESDAY HARDBALL BETTOR's PICK CARD
![]()
I actually wrote that in my initial post and then pulled it out. They are (were). I just think this one is a winner. I'm sure I'll see you later in here posting something if they lose.![]()
obviously i want 'em to win but these "banned" teams have fucked you over time after time (a's etc).
![]()
I actually wrote that in my initial post and then pulled it out. They are (were). I just think this one is a winner. I'm sure I'll see you later in here posting something if they lose.![]()
obviously i want 'em to win but these "banned" teams have fucked you over time after time (a's etc).
Louis,
You must really like the Tribe tonight since your playing 6 units on them. I haven't seen you play 6 units for a lonnnnnnnng time. You feeling good today aren't you my brother! BOL
yeah, sometimes that can be a bad thing.
good info on the jays
I really don't have any thoughts on the Dodgers other then once again that game to me looks like a game that could easily go over given Lily not performing well with a 5 + era last three. Lee is at almost 4 last three. I liked the under last night in this matchup and it went over. I almost played the under here today because I've noticed a trend on the day after I play and lose that play the next day hits. The variables are all different but it seems the same play, next day, my winning percentage is high. I just can't do it, looks like an over statistically. The O is philly is just to good
Louis,
You must really like the Tribe tonight since your playing 6 units on them. I haven't seen you play 6 units for a lonnnnnnnng time. You feeling good today aren't you my brother! BOL
yeah, sometimes that can be a bad thing.
good info on the jays
I really don't have any thoughts on the Dodgers other then once again that game to me looks like a game that could easily go over given Lily not performing well with a 5 + era last three. Lee is at almost 4 last three. I liked the under last night in this matchup and it went over. I almost played the under here today because I've noticed a trend on the day after I play and lose that play the next day hits. The variables are all different but it seems the same play, next day, my winning percentage is high. I just can't do it, looks like an over statistically. The O is philly is just to good
obviously i want 'em to win but these "banned" teams have fucked you over time after time (a's etc).
I really can't argue with you there. This may be a case where I just have not learned my lesson. Hopefully this is not another blow. Its something to keep in mind if your considering playing them. Fucking A's
are still banned
obviously i want 'em to win but these "banned" teams have fucked you over time after time (a's etc).
I really can't argue with you there. This may be a case where I just have not learned my lesson. Hopefully this is not another blow. Its something to keep in mind if your considering playing them. Fucking A's
are still banned
I have observed that as well. It does seem like that is a trend. I have recognized that with your plays as well as Bodio's as well. It seems that when a play doesn't win the next it comes back and does so. Rather interesting trend.
Not to bother you but just curious, when will you know if you are playing the Jays are not? I already unloaded on them. Thanks brother!
if you already played them, why does it matter?
I have observed that as well. It does seem like that is a trend. I have recognized that with your plays as well as Bodio's as well. It seems that when a play doesn't win the next it comes back and does so. Rather interesting trend.
Not to bother you but just curious, when will you know if you are playing the Jays are not? I already unloaded on them. Thanks brother!
if you already played them, why does it matter?
Louis,
Lol, great question. Honestly, if you are having doubts on them I may hedge a little of the play. As I said I went big on them today. You are a highly respect capper (one of the best) so I value your opinion. Thanks bro!
I still like them, but the a's fuck me all the time. I will probably just pass but I really think they win. I have a lot on tribe tonight.
Louis,
Lol, great question. Honestly, if you are having doubts on them I may hedge a little of the play. As I said I went big on them today. You are a highly respect capper (one of the best) so I value your opinion. Thanks bro!
I still like them, but the a's fuck me all the time. I will probably just pass but I really think they win. I have a lot on tribe tonight.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
