It's a + bet, and I like Sean to show up for this game. Small wagers; I also parlayed the Mets -2 with C. Kirk (NFL) to get over 42.5 rec yards, just in case the Mets are hot and smash tonight. I'm purely away from logic and just throwing money in the air, I guess. My big bets were yesterday.
I'll Break the Ice–Taking Mets at ML
It's a + bet, and I like Sean to show up for this game. Small wagers; I also parlayed the Mets -2 with C. Kirk (NFL) to get over 42.5 rec yards, just in case the Mets are hot and smash tonight. I'm purely away from logic and just throwing money in the air, I guess. My big bets were yesterday.
The reason why I'm taking these bets is that it seems that in this series, when I use logic, the opposite happens. I just went to the casino and pressed buttons without giving it much thought. You would think the Dodgers will smash later, but that's how I thought in the last game, and the Mets didn't even strike out once. So let's see if they carry that over later.
The reason why I'm taking these bets is that it seems that in this series, when I use logic, the opposite happens. I just went to the casino and pressed buttons without giving it much thought. You would think the Dodgers will smash later, but that's how I thought in the last game, and the Mets didn't even strike out once. So let's see if they carry that over later.
Turning this game off. I'm going to go work out.
Good thing I won a three-way parlay in the NFL to make up for this, and I'm still up for the day. But the Mets are cooked. No way they come back from this in L.A.
Turning this game off. I'm going to go work out.
Good thing I won a three-way parlay in the NFL to make up for this, and I'm still up for the day. But the Mets are cooked. No way they come back from this in L.A.
Learned a lesson here: don't bet based on emotions. This was totally a square bet.
The sharp bet would have been taking the TT over on the Dodgers at 3.5 early on or the general over.
Plus, pairing this up with a WR prop was dumb; Kirk was hardly used.
I will try to be sharper moving forward into the World Series for personal reasons or probably just stick to the NFL and NBA since I have fewer emotions running in those sports. I don't like them, so I just look at data. I like baseball, so it messes with me, and the fanboy in me comes out sometimes.
Learned a lesson here: don't bet based on emotions. This was totally a square bet.
The sharp bet would have been taking the TT over on the Dodgers at 3.5 early on or the general over.
Plus, pairing this up with a WR prop was dumb; Kirk was hardly used.
I will try to be sharper moving forward into the World Series for personal reasons or probably just stick to the NFL and NBA since I have fewer emotions running in those sports. I don't like them, so I just look at data. I like baseball, so it messes with me, and the fanboy in me comes out sometimes.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,631
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,879
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
