All I see is Mil-a-Walk-Ehhh......sorry.. slow work day on the Friday before the long weekend... I had to write it .. :-( GL to everyone today
I smell a Covers bloodbath BREWING!
Game havn't start yet. Why would you think it a bloodbath for Brewer backer. Just because everyone back Brewer doesn't mean they will lost.
........ context is a fun thing
Game havn't start yet. Why would you think it a bloodbath for Brewer backer. Just because everyone back Brewer doesn't mean they will lost.
........ context is a fun thing
Actually , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
what's algonquin for "gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a sht"?
Actually , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
what's algonquin for "gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a sht"?
Does this guy know how to party or what?!?!!!!
(sorry no option to quote on mobile site)
Does this guy know how to party or what?!?!!!!
(sorry no option to quote on mobile site)
asphincter doesn't know happy gilmore....
you got me on that......
however,
I'll make you a bet. If Arizona wins, I'll never bother you again. But if mille-e-wah-que wins, you have to give me a big fat kiss. And you have to pretend you like it too.
asphincter doesn't know happy gilmore....
you got me on that......
however,
I'll make you a bet. If Arizona wins, I'll never bother you again. But if mille-e-wah-que wins, you have to give me a big fat kiss. And you have to pretend you like it too.
Game havn't start yet. Why would you think it a bloodbath for Brewer backer. Just because everyone back Brewer doesn't mean they will lost.
Game havn't start yet. Why would you think it a bloodbath for Brewer backer. Just because everyone back Brewer doesn't mean they will lost.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,713
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,402
- PART DEUX 254
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,523
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,514
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,840
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,704
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
