I agree with his premise that baseball is the easiest game to beat-provided you throw out the nonsense about pitchers and umpires as that way is a zero sum game.
If I had to leave one thought behind for the world it is:What everybody knows,isn't worth knowing.
I agree with his premise that baseball is the easiest game to beat-provided you throw out the nonsense about pitchers and umpires as that way is a zero sum game.
If I had to leave one thought behind for the world it is:What everybody knows,isn't worth knowing.
Ya taking out your over/under pick, the other 4 equall an average line of -157, -157 demands a 61percent mark just to break even, there is no way that you will consistently over a long period keep ML picks over 62 63 percent, if you do we need to go to move to vegas
Ya taking out your over/under pick, the other 4 equall an average line of -157, -157 demands a 61percent mark just to break even, there is no way that you will consistently over a long period keep ML picks over 62 63 percent, if you do we need to go to move to vegas
This is a phenomenal statement, even for a screen name attached to a keyboard, may I ask where your 'long term' documentation is located for public review? it surely is not connected to any posts, or threads you've published on Covers.com, are you monitored anywhere to make such a statement? All I see here is an immature young man talking schit, and looking for an abundance of recognition, through the attention of covers MLB forum..may you prosper, and gain the recognition you so desperately seek
Quote Originally Posted by Cappernicking:
Capperman,
I hit between 65-70% longterm documented.
This is a phenomenal statement, even for a screen name attached to a keyboard, may I ask where your 'long term' documentation is located for public review? it surely is not connected to any posts, or threads you've published on Covers.com, are you monitored anywhere to make such a statement? All I see here is an immature young man talking schit, and looking for an abundance of recognition, through the attention of covers MLB forum..may you prosper, and gain the recognition you so desperately seek