BOL
GiLz Thread'ers ((Thurs. 9/27))
Posted:
#78
@ Leo = only really get into NCAA Football wagering when bowl season starts. But for what it's worth... I'd take a same Division PrimeTime Home +DOG in any sport.
@ Leo = only really get into NCAA Football wagering when bowl season starts. But for what it's worth... I'd take a same Division PrimeTime Home +DOG in any sport.
Posted:
#81
Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:
Paul. Emmel. Baseball. ||win.gif' border=0>
||an_woo.gif' border=0>
Thread'ers ||an_cheers.gif' border=0>
Paul. Emmel. Baseball. ||win.gif' border=0>
||an_woo.gif' border=0>
Thread'ers ||an_cheers.gif' border=0>
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
Quote Originally Posted by GiLmo574:
Paul. Emmel. Baseball. ||win.gif' border=0>
||an_woo.gif' border=0>
Thread'ers ||an_cheers.gif' border=0>
Paul. Emmel. Baseball. ||win.gif' border=0>
||an_woo.gif' border=0>
Thread'ers ||an_cheers.gif' border=0>
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
Posted:
#88
Tough loss with the Yankees... but hey, Morrow brought his A game, Yanks brought there D game.
It was a situational play, and it failed.
But this is why I rarely wager on the Yankees - juice is always high and they often dissapoint when being the moneyline backer.
||thumbs_down.gif' border=0>
It was a situational play, and it failed.
But this is why I rarely wager on the Yankees - juice is always high and they often dissapoint when being the moneyline backer.
||thumbs_down.gif' border=0>
Tough loss with the Yankees... but hey, Morrow brought his A game, Yanks brought there D game.
It was a situational play, and it failed.
But this is why I rarely wager on the Yankees - juice is always high and they often dissapoint when being the moneyline backer.
||thumbs_down.gif' border=0>
It was a situational play, and it failed.
But this is why I rarely wager on the Yankees - juice is always high and they often dissapoint when being the moneyline backer.
||thumbs_down.gif' border=0>
Posted:
#90
Quote Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog:
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
. 
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
Well I was wondering the same thing, so I watched the entire game extremely carefully. There really weren't any drastic differences in strike zone, situational calls, and all of that stuff. He didn't favor hitters during so-called crucial moments in the ball game.
Anyways, I don't know. Stats must indicate he favors hitters though. I will just enjoy the winnings ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog:
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
. 
I don't get the Emmel thing at all. I didn't see the game but the boxscore says there was only one walk the entire game so it's not like the guy could have been squeezing the pitchers and putting guys on base. So why do his overs hit so often? Maybe I should just stop questioning it and enjoy the
Well I was wondering the same thing, so I watched the entire game extremely carefully. There really weren't any drastic differences in strike zone, situational calls, and all of that stuff. He didn't favor hitters during so-called crucial moments in the ball game.
Anyways, I don't know. Stats must indicate he favors hitters though. I will just enjoy the winnings ![]()
Posted:
#96
@ DW = IDK bout Kuroda. I'd have to run some numbers. But I know for surely that I will not be on the Yanks. Need to look into it - but a play on the *UNDER* may be in the cards..
I have Ian Kennedy coming off a 4ER outing. My *BOUNCE BACKS* typically stem after a 5ER+ outing occurs... but, like Timmy Hudson last time out (blanked the Phillies through 7, Braves ML won) I may bend the rules -vs- a terrible Cubs team who couldn't produce many runs @ Coors Field. Fucking -200 on Ian Kennedy is disgusting though. RL is +even right now @ my local shop.
Tomorrows card looks to be a weird one. Weird, may be good though. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
I have Ian Kennedy coming off a 4ER outing. My *BOUNCE BACKS* typically stem after a 5ER+ outing occurs... but, like Timmy Hudson last time out (blanked the Phillies through 7, Braves ML won) I may bend the rules -vs- a terrible Cubs team who couldn't produce many runs @ Coors Field. Fucking -200 on Ian Kennedy is disgusting though. RL is +even right now @ my local shop.
Tomorrows card looks to be a weird one. Weird, may be good though. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
@ DW = IDK bout Kuroda. I'd have to run some numbers. But I know for surely that I will not be on the Yanks. Need to look into it - but a play on the *UNDER* may be in the cards..
I have Ian Kennedy coming off a 4ER outing. My *BOUNCE BACKS* typically stem after a 5ER+ outing occurs... but, like Timmy Hudson last time out (blanked the Phillies through 7, Braves ML won) I may bend the rules -vs- a terrible Cubs team who couldn't produce many runs @ Coors Field. Fucking -200 on Ian Kennedy is disgusting though. RL is +even right now @ my local shop.
Tomorrows card looks to be a weird one. Weird, may be good though. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
I have Ian Kennedy coming off a 4ER outing. My *BOUNCE BACKS* typically stem after a 5ER+ outing occurs... but, like Timmy Hudson last time out (blanked the Phillies through 7, Braves ML won) I may bend the rules -vs- a terrible Cubs team who couldn't produce many runs @ Coors Field. Fucking -200 on Ian Kennedy is disgusting though. RL is +even right now @ my local shop.
Tomorrows card looks to be a weird one. Weird, may be good though. ||peace_5.gif' border=0>
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
