Posted:
#1
WoWserz - what a day. The day after sweeping Tuesdays card, felt like I smacked the WHAMMY BUTTON and hit the shits. Only hit 1 game yesterday (figures, disAstros) and dropped -13.50 units overall. Dropped everything I gained yesterday, plus 3 in a half more. But hey - Tommy Hanks said it best, right?
There's no crying in Baseball. 
Well, on to today... where we'll have 2 LARGE [5U+] ones. Why? Cuz I just got my ass handed to me yesterday?? Is GiL losing it? Don't be Silly... Gilly ain't losing nothin' - we got 1 play featuring Paul Emmel Baseball, and the next one of my favorite, if not THE favorite fades I use in all of Baseball.
Oh - I almost forgot.... whhhhhat up, Grasshopper??
CURRENT CARD: (Thurs. 9/27)
Rangers/Athletics *OVER 9* @ -120 = [5U]
> Paul. Emmel. Baseball. I'll have a more in-depth breakdown later in the morning...
Yankees ML @ -131 = [5U]
> One of my top fades - fading a team coming back home after 3+ series and playing the next day arriving back home. I'll have a more in-dept breakdown later in the morning...
Reds/Brewers *OVER 8* @ -105 = [2U]
Angels RL @ +100 = [2U]
Rockies/Cubs *OVER 11* @ +100 = [2U]
Royals ML @ +195 = [1U]
Best of Luck today, Thread'ers.

> Paul. Emmel. Baseball. I'll have a more in-depth breakdown later in the morning...
> One of my top fades - fading a team coming back home after 3+ series and playing the next day arriving back home. I'll have a more in-dept breakdown later in the morning...
Best of Luck today, Thread'ers.
