YTD 31-26-1 +$5,470.00
Friday
Still playing Monopoly? ![]()
And using the only book, “Milton Bradley” book that doesn’t cancel totals on suspended game.
Keep rolling the dice and keep collecting your $200 as you pass (go). ![]()
![]()
Still playing Monopoly? ![]()
And using the only book, “Milton Bradley” book that doesn’t cancel totals on suspended game.
Keep rolling the dice and keep collecting your $200 as you pass (go). ![]()
![]()
@JinxRazor
Hahaha still bitter and crying over Morrisey? Goddamn bro, gamblers crying is what this world had come to. Have mommy clean out your diapers as well, maybe that's why the bitterness.
@JinxRazor
Hahaha still bitter and crying over Morrisey? Goddamn bro, gamblers crying is what this world had come to. Have mommy clean out your diapers as well, maybe that's why the bitterness.
Not being confrontational because I did follow your Dodgers pick last week, but you had them almost for 6000, Wouldn’t that have been your largest wager of the season?
Not being confrontational because I did follow your Dodgers pick last week, but you had them almost for 6000, Wouldn’t that have been your largest wager of the season?
Like I said Monopoly boys…. Show me the money? Ha!
I have wagered over 3/4 million past two years, have won a ton, have 6 figures in various books around. #facts![]()
Like I said Monopoly boys…. Show me the money? Ha!
I have wagered over 3/4 million past two years, have won a ton, have 6 figures in various books around. #facts![]()
@JinxRazor
I’m rich bitch, relax no one cares what ya got… bragging about finances on covers is usually a major indicator of poor financial habits.
@JinxRazor
I’m rich bitch, relax no one cares what ya got… bragging about finances on covers is usually a major indicator of poor financial habits.
Jinx what’s your problem? I assume you went large on the Under as you think my plays are so bad. Good luck with your play![]()
Also I use a local and suspended games are not cancelled as I said. It has hurt and helped me in the past, but it’s his rule. Shakey uses a local also and said he has same rule, I’m sure you hate him also. Please stop posting in my threads, just play the opposite of me since I’m such a bad capper and you will be rich.
Jinx what’s your problem? I assume you went large on the Under as you think my plays are so bad. Good luck with your play![]()
Also I use a local and suspended games are not cancelled as I said. It has hurt and helped me in the past, but it’s his rule. Shakey uses a local also and said he has same rule, I’m sure you hate him also. Please stop posting in my threads, just play the opposite of me since I’m such a bad capper and you will be rich.
@Morrissey
im not speaking about you morrissey . your man crush been stalking you for past 17 days. he uses the same "Oh im just trying to help the sheep that follow blind" BS ...smells like a bookie
@Morrissey
im not speaking about you morrissey . your man crush been stalking you for past 17 days. he uses the same "Oh im just trying to help the sheep that follow blind" BS ...smells like a bookie
Morrissey
then I would be rich?? Ha! Spoken like true monopoly trash. If you trying get rich doing this you definitely one fake azz dude. Sheep has been slaughtered by your Monopoly money for too long. Time to move on son. ![]()
Morrissey
then I would be rich?? Ha! Spoken like true monopoly trash. If you trying get rich doing this you definitely one fake azz dude. Sheep has been slaughtered by your Monopoly money for too long. Time to move on son. ![]()
@JinxRazor
Looks like we found Midget Dave I mean Vegas Dave’s alter ego. Just means he played both sides and gonna post the winning ticket saying he’s the GOAT.
keep doing what you’re doing Morrisey. Ignore the keyboard rangers.
@JinxRazor
Looks like we found Midget Dave I mean Vegas Dave’s alter ego. Just means he played both sides and gonna post the winning ticket saying he’s the GOAT.
keep doing what you’re doing Morrisey. Ignore the keyboard rangers.
Morrissey then I would be rich?? Ha! Spoken like true monopoly trash. If you trying get rich doing this you definitely one fake azz dude. Sheep has been slaughtered by your Monopoly money for too long. Time to move on son.
you type like you’re 9 years old and blatantly lie. Buzz off Turkey
Morrissey then I would be rich?? Ha! Spoken like true monopoly trash. If you trying get rich doing this you definitely one fake azz dude. Sheep has been slaughtered by your Monopoly money for too long. Time to move on son.
you type like you’re 9 years old and blatantly lie. Buzz off Turkey
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,113
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,896
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,510
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
- NFL Sunday 7,059
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,110
- King of Covers Winner List 12,240
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
