You know Suarez will get the 1st inning done the paltry Marlins won't get to him. But yeah Tyler has not a lot of info though he does post that 2-1 record in NRFI as you shared and a 3.00 ERA so he must have only given up one run. Then again not sure he faced Gunnar and Rauschman
You know Suarez will get the 1st inning done the paltry Marlins won't get to him. But yeah Tyler has not a lot of info though he does post that 2-1 record in NRFI as you shared and a 3.00 ERA so he must have only given up one run. Then again not sure he faced Gunnar and Rauschman
Always follow your picks. Unfortunately I have to not play some of them. My odds are nowhere close to yours.EX. my Pitt odds are -190 Phil were -135. Guess I need another book.
Always follow your picks. Unfortunately I have to not play some of them. My odds are nowhere close to yours.EX. my Pitt odds are -190 Phil were -135. Guess I need another book.
Always follow your picks. Unfortunately I have to not play some of them. My odds are nowhere close to yours.EX. my Pitt odds are -190 Phil were -135. Guess I need another book.
Always follow your picks. Unfortunately I have to not play some of them. My odds are nowhere close to yours.EX. my Pitt odds are -190 Phil were -135. Guess I need another book.