2014 MLB system play thread.
Wrong again. Not from this source. Tired of you trolling my thread.
Wrong again. Not from this source. Tired of you trolling my thread.
I don't recall where I said it was 'a' play??? And I also do not recall where I said anything about sunshine?!?!?!?
I was merely answering the question. Please try to read before throwing out these moronic statements junior so maybe you can grow up to be a contributing member of society
I don't recall where I said it was 'a' play??? And I also do not recall where I said anything about sunshine?!?!?!?
I was merely answering the question. Please try to read before throwing out these moronic statements junior so maybe you can grow up to be a contributing member of society
figured it was u who brought up the fact there were ghosts in this thread considering you were so eager to explain what one was.. sorry i didnt care enough to go back thru triceratops 150 posts in the last 4 pages to figure out who it was
Son, I would suggest you stop wagering immediately until you are of age, both mentally and emotionally. You sound to me like you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.
I could care less what sunshine or triceratops do. That is there business, not mine. I was merely looking at the thread for the amusement that it offers and happened to notice the question being asked about 'ghosts'. Therefore I answered it, period. Nothing more and nothing less.
Start learning how to handicap games so you won't have to beg other people for their picks
figured it was u who brought up the fact there were ghosts in this thread considering you were so eager to explain what one was.. sorry i didnt care enough to go back thru triceratops 150 posts in the last 4 pages to figure out who it was
Son, I would suggest you stop wagering immediately until you are of age, both mentally and emotionally. You sound to me like you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.
I could care less what sunshine or triceratops do. That is there business, not mine. I was merely looking at the thread for the amusement that it offers and happened to notice the question being asked about 'ghosts'. Therefore I answered it, period. Nothing more and nothing less.
Start learning how to handicap games so you won't have to beg other people for their picks
Son, I would suggest you stop wagering immediately until you are of age, both mentally and emotionally. You sound to me like you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.
I could care less what sunshine or triceratops do. That is there business, not mine. I was merely looking at the thread for the amusement that it offers and happened to notice the question being asked about 'ghosts'. Therefore I answered it, period. Nothing more and nothing less.
Start learning how to handicap games so you won't have to beg other people for their picks
Son, I would suggest you stop wagering immediately until you are of age, both mentally and emotionally. You sound to me like you have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.
I could care less what sunshine or triceratops do. That is there business, not mine. I was merely looking at the thread for the amusement that it offers and happened to notice the question being asked about 'ghosts'. Therefore I answered it, period. Nothing more and nothing less.
Start learning how to handicap games so you won't have to beg other people for their picks
Ok the big one for the day! Its on the Yankees.
Ok the big one for the day! Its on the Yankees.
Lots of peeps are not happy. Play nice! :)
Lots of peeps are not happy. Play nice! :)
How are you sunshine11?? You really did fucked up brother. You shouldnt be playing games like that in all these forums. ;)
Lots of peeps are not happy. Play nice! :)
How are you sunshine11?? You really did fucked up brother. You shouldnt be playing games like that in all these forums. ;)
Lots of peeps are not happy. Play nice! :)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,030
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,619
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,261
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,655
- Saturday 10/03/2026 624
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,069
- PART DEUX 306
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
