This guy is either a bookie or tout trying to ban me. If it happens ask
philmill where I'm at next. He knows.
i promise i am neither. I was just bored today and was a bit bothered by the fact this thread has 50k views and you are touting fixed games. Just admit you lied about a fixed game and ill go away, that simple. And refund any money you took from people for your bogus info
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
This guy is either a bookie or tout trying to ban me. If it happens ask
philmill where I'm at next. He knows.
i promise i am neither. I was just bored today and was a bit bothered by the fact this thread has 50k views and you are touting fixed games. Just admit you lied about a fixed game and ill go away, that simple. And refund any money you took from people for your bogus info
I for one say if you hit for twelve dimes thats awesome! Who care how much the bets are? You provide solid plays and then take heat. Thats why i dont post many plays. Bol
I for one say if you hit for twelve dimes thats awesome! Who care how much the bets are? You provide solid plays and then take heat. Thats why i dont post many plays. Bol
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
he wont shut up.....this is all he has
Quote Originally Posted by OneLeggedEuro:
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
I dont know why you think a yanks win would do that. Yanks winning wouldnt make his fixed claim any less ridiculous.
Quote Originally Posted by OneLeggedEuro:
After wasting my time reading the last several pages of this thread, I want the yanks to win so Tri can shut up and stop raising his post count and bothering everyone. Good lord. Shut up.
I dont know why you think a yanks win would do that. Yanks winning wouldnt make his fixed claim any less ridiculous.
I dont know why you think a yanks win would do that. Yanks winning wouldnt make his fixed claim any less ridiculous.
His 5-6 plays about a 'fixed game' doesn't pale in comparison to the time you've wasted me. If you don't agree just disagree and we get your stance on it. No need to hang around and cause a stir. Wait until the Indians win to clog sunshine's thread.
I don't post very much on any forum but if I decided to start posting my play for your clowns the last thing I would want is some dude with an opinion to be hanging around. Yes, I'd love to see the 12500/10000 ticket but still no reason to go on for 7 pages of a forum to stop him from doing his thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Triceratops:
I dont know why you think a yanks win would do that. Yanks winning wouldnt make his fixed claim any less ridiculous.
His 5-6 plays about a 'fixed game' doesn't pale in comparison to the time you've wasted me. If you don't agree just disagree and we get your stance on it. No need to hang around and cause a stir. Wait until the Indians win to clog sunshine's thread.
I don't post very much on any forum but if I decided to start posting my play for your clowns the last thing I would want is some dude with an opinion to be hanging around. Yes, I'd love to see the 12500/10000 ticket but still no reason to go on for 7 pages of a forum to stop him from doing his thing.
Seriously junior, please learn how to discern one person's post from another's. Little things like that will help you on your way in life when you grow up. Oh well, you have provided me with enough entertainment today. Best of luck to you down the road
i love how you keep calling me "junior" and "son" like its supposed to belittle me.. youre an idiot. i already mentioned the fact that it wasnt you that made the post i was referring to.. jesus christ, get a life dude.. youre just making garbage up.. fuckin weirdo
Quote Originally Posted by HoustonSports:
Seriously junior, please learn how to discern one person's post from another's. Little things like that will help you on your way in life when you grow up. Oh well, you have provided me with enough entertainment today. Best of luck to you down the road
i love how you keep calling me "junior" and "son" like its supposed to belittle me.. youre an idiot. i already mentioned the fact that it wasnt you that made the post i was referring to.. jesus christ, get a life dude.. youre just making garbage up.. fuckin weirdo