• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    1st Inning Yes/No, Over/Under 0.5

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    HashToker
    WISEGUY36
    t6rider
    X-Files
    brownidentity
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6551
    Posts: 58
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    HashToker
    HashToker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 617
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:10 PM ET #26

    Well get on it then! Slacking mofo only updating once a week or so!
    It's nice to have a president with balls and a first lady without them.
    Reply
    Well get on it then! Slacking mofo only updating once a week or so!
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:12 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:









    That’s me. That’s hilarious. 











    They don't call him Hash Toker for nothing   
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:









    That’s me. That’s hilarious. 











    They don't call him Hash Toker for nothing   
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:12 PM ET #28

    Yea unfortunately it’s takes some time and I have  a real job and it’s extremely boring. 
    Reply
    Yea unfortunately it’s takes some time and I have  a real job and it’s extremely boring. 
     
    HashToker
    HashToker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 617
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:19 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






    They don't call him Hash Toker for nothing   
    I don't know what you are talking about sir, the name is for entertainment purposes only.
    It's nice to have a president with balls and a first lady without them.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






    They don't call him Hash Toker for nothing   
    I don't know what you are talking about sir, the name is for entertainment purposes only.
     
    HashToker
    HashToker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 617
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:21 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:

    Yea unfortunately it’s takes some time and I have  a real job and it’s extremely boring. 
    Yeah I know it's pretty tedious, too bad GoallineBob isn't around to take care of it anymore.
    It's nice to have a president with balls and a first lady without them.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:

    Yea unfortunately it’s takes some time and I have  a real job and it’s extremely boring. 
    Yeah I know it's pretty tedious, too bad GoallineBob isn't around to take care of it anymore.
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:45 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Well , I just cashed on my first , first inning yes/no wager on the
    Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."

    Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
    on the forum.

    Mahalos        




    Well , Looks the Padres scored already as well , so I'm going to go
    2 for 2 so far.

    I'm liking this a lot. Bud    
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Well , I just cashed on my first , first inning yes/no wager on the
    Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."

    Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
    on the forum.

    Mahalos        




    Well , Looks the Padres scored already as well , so I'm going to go
    2 for 2 so far.

    I'm liking this a lot. Bud    
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:49 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    Well , Looks the Padres scored already as well , so I'm going to go
    2 for 2 so far.

    I'm liking this a lot. Bud    




    Sorry that you had to sweat both of those out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    Well , Looks the Padres scored already as well , so I'm going to go
    2 for 2 so far.

    I'm liking this a lot. Bud    




    Sorry that you had to sweat both of those out. 
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 8:51 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:





    Sorry that you had to sweat both of those out. 



          
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:





    Sorry that you had to sweat both of those out. 



          
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 9:14 PM ET #34

    What made you take the Yes in Colorado? Both guys were 1st Inning studs. I didn’t really look into that game cause it would be No or pass in that particular game with the inflated Yes line. 
    Reply
    What made you take the Yes in Colorado? Both guys were 1st Inning studs. I didn’t really look into that game cause it would be No or pass in that particular game with the inflated Yes line. 
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 9:24 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:

    What made you take the Yes in Colorado? Both guys were 1st Inning studs. I didn’t really look into that game cause it would be No or pass in that particular game with the inflated Yes line. 




    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  

     
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by t6rider:

    What made you take the Yes in Colorado? Both guys were 1st Inning studs. I didn’t really look into that game cause it would be No or pass in that particular game with the inflated Yes line. 




    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  

     
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 9:27 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  






    Now all I need is the FG  Over to come in and it will make for a
    great day..


    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  






    Now all I need is the FG  Over to come in and it will make for a
    great day..


     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 10:59 PM ET #37

    FG Over came through as well . I had a great day .

    Time to cash some tickets and bet some College
    Football with the profits. 
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    FG Over came through as well . I had a great day .

    Time to cash some tickets and bet some College
    Football with the profits. 
     
    HashToker
    HashToker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 617
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 11:05 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FG Over came through as well . I had a great day .

    Time to cash some tickets and bet some College
    Football with the profits. 
    If only we were there yet! We need to make college foots and hoops 10 month a year sports and make NBA and hockey 3 week seasons.
    It's nice to have a president with balls and a first lady without them.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FG Over came through as well . I had a great day .

    Time to cash some tickets and bet some College
    Football with the profits. 
    If only we were there yet! We need to make college foots and hoops 10 month a year sports and make NBA and hockey 3 week seasons.
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 11:11 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by HashToker:

    If only we were there yet! We need to make college foots and hoops 10 month a year sports and make NBA and hockey 3 week seasons.



    We're getting there Bud. I have a habit of when I cash MLB tickets
    I take a percentage and bet early CFB lines so I don't give it all
    back to the Books before CFB season starts.

    It's kinda like my " Money Management " strategy for CFB . 


    HT      
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HashToker:

    If only we were there yet! We need to make college foots and hoops 10 month a year sports and make NBA and hockey 3 week seasons.



    We're getting there Bud. I have a habit of when I cash MLB tickets
    I take a percentage and bet early CFB lines so I don't give it all
    back to the Books before CFB season starts.

    It's kinda like my " Money Management " strategy for CFB . 


    HT      
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2019 - 11:14 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  

     




    I guess both teams got a bit more left in the tank .    
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:





    While I did not like the price , I bet it mostly on the fireworks that
    occurred the night before , and I thought the Padres had a little
    bit more left in the tank. it worked out OK  

     




    I guess both teams got a bit more left in the tank .    
     
    X-Files
    X-Files
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 679
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:17 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    So your plays out of that list would be?.....SD/ColoradoPhilly/AtlantaTX/Cincy

     

    Saturday, June 15, final tally:

     

    Yes (over 1/2): 6

    No (under 1/2): 9

     

    60% unders (0-0 1st inning scores), i.e. no run scored in the first inning.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    So your plays out of that list would be?.....SD/ColoradoPhilly/AtlantaTX/Cincy

     

    Saturday, June 15, final tally:

     

    Yes (over 1/2): 6

    No (under 1/2): 9

     

    60% unders (0-0 1st inning scores), i.e. no run scored in the first inning.

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 9:35 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files:

     

    Saturday, June 15, final tally:

     

    Yes (over 1/2): 6

    No (under 1/2): 9

     

    60% unders (0-0 1st inning scores), i.e. no run scored in the first inning.






    Thanks for posting this. I really like this prop., and I seem to prefer
    yes vs no, so far.  I chose the St Louis / Mets " Yes " based on
    Wacha's history , but both teams scored in the First ( 6 runs total ),
    I chose SD / Colo. , not for pitching , but for hitting at a Ballpark,
    that is famous for it   , and the teams performance the night before.
    Once again , both teams scored in the first , ( 4 runs total ) off of
    good pitching. I chose "Yes " props even when the " No "  hit at a
    rate of 60 % . Everything seems somewhat contrarian , and it looks
    like more data might help to sort it out. I hope to play this prop
    more in the future as I learn how to use it more effectively and consistently. These was my first plays with this, but certainly not
    my last.



    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Files:

     

    Saturday, June 15, final tally:

     

    Yes (over 1/2): 6

    No (under 1/2): 9

     

    60% unders (0-0 1st inning scores), i.e. no run scored in the first inning.






    Thanks for posting this. I really like this prop., and I seem to prefer
    yes vs no, so far.  I chose the St Louis / Mets " Yes " based on
    Wacha's history , but both teams scored in the First ( 6 runs total ),
    I chose SD / Colo. , not for pitching , but for hitting at a Ballpark,
    that is famous for it   , and the teams performance the night before.
    Once again , both teams scored in the first , ( 4 runs total ) off of
    good pitching. I chose "Yes " props even when the " No "  hit at a
    rate of 60 % . Everything seems somewhat contrarian , and it looks
    like more data might help to sort it out. I hope to play this prop
    more in the future as I learn how to use it more effectively and consistently. These was my first plays with this, but certainly not
    my last.



     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 9:36 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






    Thanks for posting this. I really like this prop., and I seem to prefer
    yes vs no, so far.  I chose the St Louis / Mets " Yes " based on
    Wacha's history , but both teams scored in the First ( 6 runs total ),
    I chose SD / Colo. , not for pitching , but for hitting at a Ballpark,
    that is famous for it   , and the teams performance the night before.
    Once again , both teams scored in the first , ( 4 runs total ) off of
    good pitching. I chose "Yes " props even when the " No "  hit at a
    rate of 60 % . Everything seems somewhat contrarian , and it looks
    like more data might help to sort it out. I hope to play this prop
    more in the future as I learn how to use it more effectively and consistently. These were my first plays with this, but certainly
    not my last.







    Have another cup of Coffee WG , 
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






    Thanks for posting this. I really like this prop., and I seem to prefer
    yes vs no, so far.  I chose the St Louis / Mets " Yes " based on
    Wacha's history , but both teams scored in the First ( 6 runs total ),
    I chose SD / Colo. , not for pitching , but for hitting at a Ballpark,
    that is famous for it   , and the teams performance the night before.
    Once again , both teams scored in the first , ( 4 runs total ) off of
    good pitching. I chose "Yes " props even when the " No "  hit at a
    rate of 60 % . Everything seems somewhat contrarian , and it looks
    like more data might help to sort it out. I hope to play this prop
    more in the future as I learn how to use it more effectively and consistently. These were my first plays with this, but certainly
    not my last.







    Have another cup of Coffee WG , 
     
    brownidentity
    brownidentity
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 131
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:03 PM ET #44

    What are you thinking for today WG? 

    Reply

    What are you thinking for today WG? 

     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:07 PM ET #45

    I'm trying to copy todays info from my spreadsheet but I'm dumb.
    Reply
    I'm trying to copy todays info from my spreadsheet but I'm dumb.
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:17 PM ET #46

    I'll probably get in trouble for this but oh well I do everything for free. Everything you need is right there.

    https://twitter.com/PointShaver13
    Reply
    I'll probably get in trouble for this but oh well I do everything for free. Everything you need is right there.

    https://twitter.com/PointShaver13
     
    NNYHILLBILLY
    NNYHILLBILLY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 1329
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:35 PM ET #47

    Any thoughts on who u r taking today?

    Thanks for sharing????

    Reply

    Any thoughts on who u r taking today?

    Thanks for sharing????

     
    NNYHILLBILLY
    NNYHILLBILLY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 1329
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:36 PM ET #48

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing!!

     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 12:38 PM ET #49

    I don't have time to really break things down like I usually do I was thinking no score in the Mets game but some of the Cards top of the lineup have good numbers off Vargas. He has been in good form 1st inning lately though.
    Reply
    I don't have time to really break things down like I usually do I was thinking no score in the Mets game but some of the Cards top of the lineup have good numbers off Vargas. He has been in good form 1st inning lately though.
     
     
    Z32J
    Z32J
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 121
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2019 - 1:01 PM ET #50

    Thank for this insight. I haven't looked into this data until yours. I've always wanted to play this 1st inning bet. 

    I'm eyeing Tigers V Indians at the moment...

     

    Good luck T6rider!  

    Reply

    Thank for this insight. I haven't looked into this data until yours. I've always wanted to play this 1st inning bet. 

    I'm eyeing Tigers V Indians at the moment...

     

    Good luck T6rider!  

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,643
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,911
    • HELP PLEASE 1,447
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,527
    • NFL Sunday 7,284
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.