1st Inning Yes/No, Over/Under 0.5
Good info. Thanks for sharing. FWIW, I always make sure to check out what you and dogbite share
Good info. Thanks for sharing. FWIW, I always make sure to check out what you and dogbite share
I love the first inning bet, have been using it for years to some success.
This year has been unusual. Of the top 5 scoring teams in the first inning, two teams (Baltimore #3 and Cinncy #2) are in last place, the Angels #4 are in next to last place, and the Mets #5 are below .500. Also, only the Angels and Cinncy are in the top 5 in NOT giving up runs in the first, and the Mets and Baltimore are in the bottom 5 in giving up runs in the first, which shows what the pitching is like.
I love the first inning bet, have been using it for years to some success.
This year has been unusual. Of the top 5 scoring teams in the first inning, two teams (Baltimore #3 and Cinncy #2) are in last place, the Angels #4 are in next to last place, and the Mets #5 are below .500. Also, only the Angels and Cinncy are in the top 5 in NOT giving up runs in the first, and the Mets and Baltimore are in the bottom 5 in giving up runs in the first, which shows what the pitching is like.
thanks for this post! Love informational post like these and different angels!
this season i've been getting burned with UMP's lol like A.Johnson he was 10-1 for Home teams . and then i bet it he became 10-2 and last night he had a game i bet it again he became 10-3 LOL ! i love these numbers but sometimes i get burned or to late to the action just like Cinci game today they've been under 11 games in a row. i bet if i play the under it'll go over LOL!
thanks for this post! Love informational post like these and different angels!
this season i've been getting burned with UMP's lol like A.Johnson he was 10-1 for Home teams . and then i bet it he became 10-2 and last night he had a game i bet it again he became 10-3 LOL ! i love these numbers but sometimes i get burned or to late to the action just like Cinci game today they've been under 11 games in a row. i bet if i play the under it'll go over LOL!
You are right. 55% of my pregame bets are 1st inning bets. 30% 1st half and probably only 15% full game. The reason is that I still do not have a solid model to handicap bullpens.
There is a downside to 1st innings though... the juice is wayyy higher.
You are right. 55% of my pregame bets are 1st inning bets. 30% 1st half and probably only 15% full game. The reason is that I still do not have a solid model to handicap bullpens.
There is a downside to 1st innings though... the juice is wayyy higher.
So your plays out of that list would be?.....SD/ColoradoPhilly/AtlantaTX/Cincy
over or under
So your plays out of that list would be?.....SD/ColoradoPhilly/AtlantaTX/Cincy
over or under
Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."
Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
on the forum.
Mahalos
Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."
Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
on the forum.
Mahalos
Well , I just cashed on my first , first inning yes/no wager on the
Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."
Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
on the forum.
Mahalos
I sure like it a lot better than Cards 1st 5
Well , I just cashed on my first , first inning yes/no wager on the
Cards / Mets game . I kinda like this " let's get to it action."
Thanks for sharing , I hope this becomes part of regular discussion
on the forum.
Mahalos
I sure like it a lot better than Cards 1st 5
over or under
over or under
Glad you hit Wiseguy. I can’t stress enough using the batter vs pitcher history to go along with starting lineups with the top 1-5 guys in the lineup. You have to do a little work. I use the season 1st Inning Yes/no numbers for each pitcher as a guide. Strasbourg was like 1-11 at one point. Roark was near perfect. You can pinpoint regression with some of these guys. Some books also offer 1st Inning 3-way which is another great option.
I think it's interesting that Wacha who has no problem giving up
runs did so today , which is why I made the wager.
I hope you will post more information on this strategy as I think it
has promise as a betting method.
Thanks again , Bud
Glad you hit Wiseguy. I can’t stress enough using the batter vs pitcher history to go along with starting lineups with the top 1-5 guys in the lineup. You have to do a little work. I use the season 1st Inning Yes/no numbers for each pitcher as a guide. Strasbourg was like 1-11 at one point. Roark was near perfect. You can pinpoint regression with some of these guys. Some books also offer 1st Inning 3-way which is another great option.
I think it's interesting that Wacha who has no problem giving up
runs did so today , which is why I made the wager.
I hope you will post more information on this strategy as I think it
has promise as a betting method.
Thanks again , Bud
Just bet YES, especially for games that should be easy NO's. Coors starts off slow and gets going as it gets hotter, same as Globe Life in Arlington. West coast parks are still pitcher parks. Always check the weather. Two easy winners today with the Dbacks game and the Mets game with winds going straight out at 10mph+. Somebody posted this guy who does 1st inn, but he doesn't seem to do them everyday... https://twitter.com/PointShaver13 GL with your bets
Just bet YES, especially for games that should be easy NO's. Coors starts off slow and gets going as it gets hotter, same as Globe Life in Arlington. West coast parks are still pitcher parks. Always check the weather. Two easy winners today with the Dbacks game and the Mets game with winds going straight out at 10mph+. Somebody posted this guy who does 1st inn, but he doesn't seem to do them everyday... https://twitter.com/PointShaver13 GL with your bets
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,516
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,388
- NFL Sunday 7,273
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
