• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 596061 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    fubah2
    Zeus4par
    KellyM_1964
    Coloneljim
    RayRayK
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450881
    Posts: 9062
    «First Previous 596061 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 8:04 PM ET #1451

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikary:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order... 

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB

     

     

    I think you have a good chance with your *BB

    Hope you are correct, sir! peace_5  BoL with your bets tonight! clover

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikary:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order... 

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB

     

     

    I think you have a good chance with your *BB

    Hope you are correct, sir! peace_5  BoL with your bets tonight! clover

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 8:50 PM ET #1452

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyAguayo:

    @fubah2  helloOo!! whats YTD record so far? still posting picks?

    @BobbyAguayo

    peace_5  Entering Taco Tuesday,

     

    YTD:   185 - 117   +51.72u*  (61%) an_2drinks   (70 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

     

    Phillies -155  *Best Bet is pending...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyAguayo:

    @fubah2  helloOo!! whats YTD record so far? still posting picks?

    @BobbyAguayo

    peace_5  Entering Taco Tuesday,

     

    YTD:   185 - 117   +51.72u*  (61%) an_2drinks   (70 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

     

    Phillies -155  *Best Bet is pending...

     
    Zeus4par
    Zeus4par
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6070
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 9:16 PM ET #1453

    @fubah2

     an_worship   an_worship    an_worship

    Reply

    @fubah2

     an_worship   an_worship    an_worship

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 9:42 PM ET #1454

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...

     

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB

     

    10 - 1  WINNER!!  an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...

     

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB

     

    10 - 1  WINNER!!  an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 9:54 PM ET #1455

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    I was leaning heavily to ORIOLES, but they have risen now up to HEAVY HOME FAV status, so I am backing OFF

    Saved my ass from a BIG LOSS!  an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    I was leaning heavily to ORIOLES, but they have risen now up to HEAVY HOME FAV status, so I am backing OFF

    Saved my ass from a BIG LOSS!  an_2drinks

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2024 - 10:31 PM ET #1456

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I was leaning heavily to ORIOLES, but they have risen now up to HEAVY HOME FAV status, so I am backing OFF Saved my ass from a BIG LOSS!

    good call fubah  thumbs_up

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: I was leaning heavily to ORIOLES, but they have risen now up to HEAVY HOME FAV status, so I am backing OFF Saved my ass from a BIG LOSS!

    good call fubah  thumbs_up

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 2:49 AM ET #1457

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhub:

    @fubah2  I just ate a taco looking to make a pick

    @Rhub

    peace_5 BoL with all your bets Wednesday! clover an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhub:

    @fubah2  I just ate a taco looking to make a pick

    @Rhub

    peace_5 BoL with all your bets Wednesday! clover an_2drinks

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25027
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 4:22 AM ET #1458

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Nice hit fubah moneybag win

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Nice hit fubah moneybag win

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 12:38 PM ET #1459

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Enigma? Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)     *BB

    second good call of the day  fubah moneybag

     

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Enigma? Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)     *BB

    second good call of the day  fubah moneybag

     

     

     

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12928
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 12:57 PM ET #1460

    I missed your Phillies pick yesterday , congrats though peace_5

    Reply

    I missed your Phillies pick yesterday , congrats though peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 2:49 PM ET #1461

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I missed your Phillies pick yesterday , congrats though

     

    @RayRayK

     THANK YOU! peace_5 Yeah, sorry.  I had a lot going on at home too as I was also waiting to be certain of the pregame lineups (Schwarber and Harper) and posted about 10-11 mins before gametime.....

     

    Looking over today's games now.....maybe something later but it must be a terrific *BestBet or I won't bother....and there are very few of those anymore....

     

    BoL on your bets today! clover thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I missed your Phillies pick yesterday , congrats though

     

    @RayRayK

     THANK YOU! peace_5 Yeah, sorry.  I had a lot going on at home too as I was also waiting to be certain of the pregame lineups (Schwarber and Harper) and posted about 10-11 mins before gametime.....

     

    Looking over today's games now.....maybe something later but it must be a terrific *BestBet or I won't bother....and there are very few of those anymore....

     

    BoL on your bets today! clover thumbs_up

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 4:19 PM ET #1462

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  STREAKER alert! 

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                        an_light WACHA,  Royals

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

    Reply

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  STREAKER alert! 

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                        an_light WACHA,  Royals

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 5:00 PM ET #1463

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  STREAKER alert!            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,                     WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!       ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                           WACHA,  Royals   Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided. When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that!

    " wacha , wacha , wacha! "  smiley_3

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  STREAKER alert!            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,                     WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!       ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                           WACHA,  Royals   Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided. When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances. It happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "STREAKER" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing, then resume looking at his starts after that!

    " wacha , wacha , wacha! "  smiley_3

     

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12928
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 6:30 PM ET #1464

    @fubah2

     Thank you for getting back to me - You have a amazing win % and I love the fact that you don't wager unless you feel that strongly about a play. In any sane world where money is at stake you would think everyone would follow that rule - Nope , gambling is horribly addicted and they know it - why else would the sites offer free money to get people started - To get people started! Most gamblers are degenerate losers , I was for years and still have to be very mindful because it can grab you and take you away - won't even know it until a chunk of hard earned money is gone.

    keep up that great discipline and winning % - I'll look for your post every day peace_5

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Thank you for getting back to me - You have a amazing win % and I love the fact that you don't wager unless you feel that strongly about a play. In any sane world where money is at stake you would think everyone would follow that rule - Nope , gambling is horribly addicted and they know it - why else would the sites offer free money to get people started - To get people started! Most gamblers are degenerate losers , I was for years and still have to be very mindful because it can grab you and take you away - won't even know it until a chunk of hard earned money is gone.

    keep up that great discipline and winning % - I'll look for your post every day peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 10:58 PM ET #1465

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  STREAKER alert! 

     

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                        an_light WACHA,  Royals

    WACHA did have a BAD outing by my stat-keeping methods ( 4 runs in less than 6ip + 7 hits)  Nevertheless the Royals bats scored 8 times to get a win anyway.

    So he can restart a new hot streak....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  STREAKER alert! 

     

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game  HOT STREAK,

                        WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak .....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                        an_light WACHA,  Royals

    WACHA did have a BAD outing by my stat-keeping methods ( 4 runs in less than 6ip + 7 hits)  Nevertheless the Royals bats scored 8 times to get a win anyway.

    So he can restart a new hot streak....

     

     
    Zeus4par
    Zeus4par
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6070
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 3:43 PM ET #1466

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Thursday picks??   peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Thursday picks??   peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 6:05 PM ET #1467

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Thursday picks??

    Working on it but looking unlikely...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

    Thursday picks??

    Working on it but looking unlikely...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 8:56 PM ET #1468

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...  

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB  

    10 - 1  WINNER!!

     

    YTD:   186 - 117   +52.72u*  (61.3%) an_2drinks   (71 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...  

    PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB  

    10 - 1  WINNER!!

     

    YTD:   186 - 117   +52.72u*  (61.3%) an_2drinks   (71 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 9:42 PM ET #1469

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

     

     

    Thursday picks??

    Nothing super great for me...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus4par:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Despite my expressed concern of Phillies failures to back up WHEELER, and my very real concern about regression especially if I dare post anything, I will trust an instinct here on this one game.  Change of venue for both teams can very often mean a reversal of fortunes. And Phillies get their SLUGGER (Harper) back in the order...   PHILLIES -155 (Pinnacle)   *BB   10 - 1  WINNER!!

     

     

    Thursday picks??

    Nothing super great for me...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2024 - 3:47 PM ET #1470

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    YTD:   186 - 117   +52.72u*  (61.3%) an_2drinks   (71 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

    Friday, July 12:  There are NO starter HOT STREAKS today an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    YTD:   186 - 117   +52.72u*  (61.3%) an_2drinks   (71 - 44 *BestBets!)

     

    *...that's IF you prefer to view all forum records by the same fair & equal standard - ie, all picks scored by ONE-unit regardless how much an OP alleges he bets

    Friday, July 12:  There are NO starter HOT STREAKS today an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 3:00 PM ET #1471

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet.

    If  I bet   it would be small........

    Reply

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet.

    If  I bet   it would be small........

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 3:02 PM ET #1472

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........

     

    And IF/when I make any bets, they would be posted in THIS thread only

    where I post all my bets for convenience and easier back-tracing.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........

     

    And IF/when I make any bets, they would be posted in THIS thread only

    where I post all my bets for convenience and easier back-tracing.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 3:19 PM ET #1473

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........

    Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........

    Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

     
    Zeus4par
    Zeus4par
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6070
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 4:56 PM ET #1474

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........ Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

    Looking wise so far.  Snell is pitching lights out

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........ Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

    Looking wise so far.  Snell is pitching lights out

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53375
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 5:45 PM ET #1475

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........ Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

    4 of TWINS top 9 bats v. Leftys were OUT today an_speechless

    helping significantly to make SNELL look much better on the mound.

     

    They will be out for the next week or so...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday:  Lean to Twinkies. I like it but it's not a *BestBet calibre so I am not committed yet. If  I bet   it would be small........ Naahhh.... too many guys sitting out Sunday = PASS

    4 of TWINS top 9 bats v. Leftys were OUT today an_speechless

    helping significantly to make SNELL look much better on the mound.

     

    They will be out for the next week or so...

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 596061 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
    • PART DEUX 296
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
    • Monday 09/28/2026 820
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.