Good luck thanks for the info.
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
Risky bets Friday, May 03: (most from Pinnacle) Milw/Cubs ov 7 -146 *BB
First BIG FAT LOSER of the day..... more to come? Maybe.
But I'm playing the odds, which means there will always be a significant percentage of losses.
Risky bets Friday, May 03: (most from Pinnacle) Milw/Cubs ov 7 -146 *BB
First BIG FAT LOSER of the day..... more to come? Maybe.
But I'm playing the odds, which means there will always be a significant percentage of losses.
Astros current 5 game home stand, they scored
12 8 10 2 8
a whopping 40 runs in 5 games!!
....BUT....they face a tough Mariner defense who have only yielded 25 runs their last 12 games. (Atlanta, Arizona, Texas, and Colorado)
Astros current 5 game home stand, they scored
12 8 10 2 8
a whopping 40 runs in 5 games!!
....BUT....they face a tough Mariner defense who have only yielded 25 runs their last 12 games. (Atlanta, Arizona, Texas, and Colorado)
Looking likely I lose my METS play against weakass Rays....
Almost a 2.35 hr rain delay in Cinci....wonder how much longer before they call it
Looking likely I lose my METS play against weakass Rays....
Almost a 2.35 hr rain delay in Cinci....wonder how much longer before they call it
Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 31 runs over their last 16 games!
And through 8 innings vs the weakass Rockies.....just 3 measly hits and NO runs....
Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 31 runs over their last 16 games!
And through 8 innings vs the weakass Rockies.....just 3 measly hits and NO runs....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 31 runs over their last 16 games! And through 8 innings vs the weakass Rockies.....just 3 measly hits and NO runs....
Bottom of the 9th and still PIRATES haven't scored or got more than 3 hits (to 12 for weakass Rockies)....but they have a runner on 2nd with only one out!!! Pirates may actually score a run yet!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 31 runs over their last 16 games! And through 8 innings vs the weakass Rockies.....just 3 measly hits and NO runs....
Bottom of the 9th and still PIRATES haven't scored or got more than 3 hits (to 12 for weakass Rockies)....but they have a runner on 2nd with only one out!!! Pirates may actually score a run yet!! ![]()
adding: Oak -132 *BB
Leaning to BlewitJays but want better odds....current line too high
Lost the under 10 as they erupt for 7 runs combined the last 2 ip.
But glad I did not bet the BlewitJays!!!
adding: Oak -132 *BB
Leaning to BlewitJays but want better odds....current line too high
Lost the under 10 as they erupt for 7 runs combined the last 2 ip.
But glad I did not bet the BlewitJays!!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: adding: Oak -132 *BB Leaning to BlewitJays but want better odds....current line too high Lost the under 10 as they erupt for 7 runs combined the last 2 ip. But glad I did not bet the BlewitJays!!!
So.....looking like I am on track to lose at least 8 of my 10 bets today.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: adding: Oak -132 *BB Leaning to BlewitJays but want better odds....current line too high Lost the under 10 as they erupt for 7 runs combined the last 2 ip. But glad I did not bet the BlewitJays!!!
So.....looking like I am on track to lose at least 8 of my 10 bets today.
I won a couple bets late and salvaged a mediocre 5 - 5 -1.16u (4 - 3 *BB)
Quite a few coming today too... ![]()
Saaaturrrdaaaay, in the park...
Tiggers again, +147 pinnacle.....again a 50% shot on a coin-flipper
and
UNDER 8 -126 ...gamble that NYY stays in their slump against GOOD p with both teams having GOOD pens!
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
I won a couple bets late and salvaged a mediocre 5 - 5 -1.16u (4 - 3 *BB)
Quite a few coming today too... ![]()
Saaaturrrdaaaay, in the park...
Tiggers again, +147 pinnacle.....again a 50% shot on a coin-flipper
and
UNDER 8 -126 ...gamble that NYY stays in their slump against GOOD p with both teams having GOOD pens!
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
adding:
CWS/STL un 8 -112
Mil/CUBS un 9 -131 alt-total
*Yesterday I had the Brewers/CUBS figured at 8.8 total runs from a pitching assessment for the game at net zero (no edge either way, and none to either over or under)....they combined for only 4 runs despite mediocre pitching.
Today I see NET good pitching, and have the pitchers being assessed for minus 1.5 game runs from my assessment of offenses ....so I figure 7.8 game total....Thus, under 9 on the alt-line at a reasonable juice just makes my criterion for a bet.
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
adding:
CWS/STL un 8 -112
Mil/CUBS un 9 -131 alt-total
*Yesterday I had the Brewers/CUBS figured at 8.8 total runs from a pitching assessment for the game at net zero (no edge either way, and none to either over or under)....they combined for only 4 runs despite mediocre pitching.
Today I see NET good pitching, and have the pitchers being assessed for minus 1.5 game runs from my assessment of offenses ....so I figure 7.8 game total....Thus, under 9 on the alt-line at a reasonable juice just makes my criterion for a bet.
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
Nats +147 *BB ..... another "coin-flipper value bet" with the homies getting significant plus money vs a team struggling to win, and NATS may even have a slight edge here anyway!
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
Nats +147 *BB ..... another "coin-flipper value bet" with the homies getting significant plus money vs a team struggling to win, and NATS may even have a slight edge here anyway!
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Keep riding the Twins!!! Might do...... depends on gametime lineups
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Keep riding the Twins!!! Might do...... depends on gametime lineups
RL
Pending the pre-game lineups maybe......but DG after NG is always a concern as to lineup changes so will hold off until I know what's up for sure ![]()
RL
Pending the pre-game lineups maybe......but DG after NG is always a concern as to lineup changes so will hold off until I know what's up for sure ![]()
Pirates?? ![]()
Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES again, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 33 runs over their last 17 games
....and lost to the weakass Rockies, as they can't seem to get beyond 2 runs unless by fluke...
This is their pathetic run production since a homestand began vs Bosox:
(v.Bos) 1 2 1, (v.Milw) 4 2 2 5, (@SF) 0 4 2, (@Oak) 1 2 0, (v.Colo) 2
That's 2 or less runs in 11 of their past 14 games!!![]()
At some point their slump will end and they could explode for 3 or maybe even 4 runs!
Maybe today! Who knows.
But until they break the slump I am off their games.
Pirates?? ![]()
Although they are facing the weakass ROCKIES again, the hometown PIRATES have scored only a measly 33 runs over their last 17 games
....and lost to the weakass Rockies, as they can't seem to get beyond 2 runs unless by fluke...
This is their pathetic run production since a homestand began vs Bosox:
(v.Bos) 1 2 1, (v.Milw) 4 2 2 5, (@SF) 0 4 2, (@Oak) 1 2 0, (v.Colo) 2
That's 2 or less runs in 11 of their past 14 games!!![]()
At some point their slump will end and they could explode for 3 or maybe even 4 runs!
Maybe today! Who knows.
But until they break the slump I am off their games.
Was wanting to grab Oakland as a fair/marginal bet but the line jumped, so I'm off it, unless it comes back down to low -120's again.
ORIOLES +100 *BB
Two good starters on the mound but the Orioles have a slight edge there AND in the BP...They hold a thin edge at the plate too, but facing a lefty is their strength (at least statistically thus far) and that bumps up their plate expectation even more in my handicapping style. So I have the ORIOLES (9 - 4 roadie!) with the key edges: mound and plate .....and they are getting even odds!!
No guarantee it wins of course, but it's good value going in so I'll play the odds...
Was wanting to grab Oakland as a fair/marginal bet but the line jumped, so I'm off it, unless it comes back down to low -120's again.
ORIOLES +100 *BB
Two good starters on the mound but the Orioles have a slight edge there AND in the BP...They hold a thin edge at the plate too, but facing a lefty is their strength (at least statistically thus far) and that bumps up their plate expectation even more in my handicapping style. So I have the ORIOLES (9 - 4 roadie!) with the key edges: mound and plate .....and they are getting even odds!!
No guarantee it wins of course, but it's good value going in so I'll play the odds...
SD/AZ over 8 -134 alt-total *BB
*DBACKS are a high scoring team at home, albeit mostly v. lefties. Their opps score bigly too! DBACKS face a PADRE righty today but he is on the bad side of mediocrity, so I anticipate the DBACKS score a few at least - maybe 4 or 5.
Padres lit up a the score board last night which they can when facing a righty.
They face a righty again tonight!
I anticipate at least 4 or more runs from them.
I am expecting at least 8 game total, but probably 9 or 10
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
SD/AZ over 8 -134 alt-total *BB
*DBACKS are a high scoring team at home, albeit mostly v. lefties. Their opps score bigly too! DBACKS face a PADRE righty today but he is on the bad side of mediocrity, so I anticipate the DBACKS score a few at least - maybe 4 or 5.
Padres lit up a the score board last night which they can when facing a righty.
They face a righty again tonight!
I anticipate at least 4 or more runs from them.
I am expecting at least 8 game total, but probably 9 or 10
BoL with your bets today, fellas!
![]()
Saaaturrrdaaaay, in the park...
Tiggers again, +147 pinnacle.....again a 50% shot on a coin-flipper and UNDER 8 -126 ...gamble that NYY stays in their slump against GOOD p with both teams having GOOD pens! BoL with your bets today, fellas!
Tied at 1 apiece after 1......But I think the NYY are going to break their slump now that they ran up 3 hits in the inning!
Buyback bet, LIVE ACTION: NYY -175 *BB
Saaaturrrdaaaay, in the park...
Tiggers again, +147 pinnacle.....again a 50% shot on a coin-flipper and UNDER 8 -126 ...gamble that NYY stays in their slump against GOOD p with both teams having GOOD pens! BoL with your bets today, fellas!
Tied at 1 apiece after 1......But I think the NYY are going to break their slump now that they ran up 3 hits in the inning!
Buyback bet, LIVE ACTION: NYY -175 *BB
NYM/TB over 7 -142 alt-lines *BB
Last night these two offenses faced NET ZERO pitching to start the game and finished with a 10 - 8 final score.
Tonight I have them again with nearly another NET ZERO status on the mound, so I expect their offenses to enjoy some more fun!
Taking the 7 alt-line is just a little added cushion as I can only lose with 6 or fewer runs and I really don't see that happening. I might even cover this over before the end of the 6th inning.........
NYM/TB over 7 -142 alt-lines *BB
Last night these two offenses faced NET ZERO pitching to start the game and finished with a 10 - 8 final score.
Tonight I have them again with nearly another NET ZERO status on the mound, so I expect their offenses to enjoy some more fun!
Taking the 7 alt-line is just a little added cushion as I can only lose with 6 or fewer runs and I really don't see that happening. I might even cover this over before the end of the 6th inning.........
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,962
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 615
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,011
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,723
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
