Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BlewitJays will be sitting their *BEST* hitter/slugger JANSEN and their 6th best bat v. righties (Kiermaier) is sidelined already. I have Tampa with almost a full run edge today, although this is a wait n' see for me due to their seeming streaks in opposite directions, which could just as easily flip to Toronto's favor...... in game opp maybeBlewitJays also sitting TURNER - who isn't great against righties, no - BUT his replacement, Voglebach, is even worse! Meanwhile it looks like Tampa's 2 lineup changes may have slightly INCREASED their edge at the plate even more! ADDING: Tampa +101 @pinnacle
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BlewitJays will be sitting their *BEST* hitter/slugger JANSEN and their 6th best bat v. righties (Kiermaier) is sidelined already. I have Tampa with almost a full run edge today, although this is a wait n' see for me due to their seeming streaks in opposite directions, which could just as easily flip to Toronto's favor...... in game opp maybeBlewitJays also sitting TURNER - who isn't great against righties, no - BUT his replacement, Voglebach, is even worse! Meanwhile it looks like Tampa's 2 lineup changes may have slightly INCREASED their edge at the plate even more! ADDING: Tampa +101 @pinnacle
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BlewitJays will be sitting their *BEST* hitter/slugger JANSEN and their 6th best bat v. righties (Kiermaier) is sidelined already. I have Tampa with almost a full run edge today, although this is a wait n' see for me due to their seeming streaks in opposite directions, which could just as easily flip to Toronto's favor...... in game opp maybeBlewitJays also sitting TURNER - who isn't great against righties, no - BUT his replacement, Voglebach, is even worse! Meanwhile it looks like Tampa's 2 lineup changes may have slightly INCREASED their edge at the plate even more! ADDING: Tampa +101 @pinnacle
WOW! ...... VERY LUCKY TWINKIES.......Cleveland leading 2 - 1, with 2 out in top of 9th.... and on the game's final out a routine flip to end the game at first base, they make two errors to allow Minnesota to tie it up..... ![]()
Classic definition of a FLUKE....
We go to the bottom of the 9th.....![]()
WOW! ...... VERY LUCKY TWINKIES.......Cleveland leading 2 - 1, with 2 out in top of 9th.... and on the game's final out a routine flip to end the game at first base, they make two errors to allow Minnesota to tie it up..... ![]()
Classic definition of a FLUKE....
We go to the bottom of the 9th.....![]()
Sunday, May 18: (overnight lines @pinnacle)
Cleveland -118
WINNER! ![]()
Sunday, May 18: (overnight lines @pinnacle)
Cleveland -118
WINNER! ![]()
I have the PADRES with a small edge over Braves in the nightcap.....but I'm wondering if the "swirling DARVISH" might be due for a poor outing....
I have the PADRES with a small edge over Braves in the nightcap.....but I'm wondering if the "swirling DARVISH" might be due for a poor outing....
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
![]()
Williams, NATS
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 8-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
![]()
Williams, NATS
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 9-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
![]()
Burnes, ORIOLES
Burnes earned his 10th consecutive outing without a BAD one yet, allowing only 8 on base and just one run thru 6 complete!! ![]()
He gets to face the weakass bats of the WhiteSox (MLB worst .216 BA) next on Friday where I expect he'll be a large fav of around -165 or so in a matchup v. very mediocre FLEXEN - who just got whacked today by the Yankees...
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 9-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
![]()
Burnes, ORIOLES
Burnes earned his 10th consecutive outing without a BAD one yet, allowing only 8 on base and just one run thru 6 complete!! ![]()
He gets to face the weakass bats of the WhiteSox (MLB worst .216 BA) next on Friday where I expect he'll be a large fav of around -165 or so in a matchup v. very mediocre FLEXEN - who just got whacked today by the Yankees...
Do our twins get back on track this week against Washington/Texas?
I would like to say yes, my friend....I do....But I'm betting real money so I need to be objective in my assessment of any team (I have no favs)
So, here's a look at the Twins series results thus far and we need to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the calibre of teams they were facing and the outcomes....and I believe we see a fairly clear pattern emerge...
(using current ranking & win% to illustrate strength of teams)
Win 2 - 1 @KC Royals .604 ranked #7
split 1 - 1 @Brewers .587 ranked #8
Lose 0 - 2 vs Ceveland .638 ranked #5
Lose 1 - 2 vs Dodgers .653 ranked #3
split 2 - 2 @Tiggers .500
Lose 0 - 3 @Orioles .659 ranked #4
Lose 1 - 2 vs Tiggers .500
= 7 - 13 record
Win 4 - 0 vs CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 3 - 0 @Angels .383 ranked 27th !
Win 3 - 0 @ CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 2 - 1 vs BoSox .489 ranked 16th
Win 3 - 1 vs Seattle .532
Win 2 - 1 @Toronto .444 ranked 23rd !
= 24 - 16 record
Lose 0 - 3 vs Yankees .688 ranked #2
Lose 0 - 3 @Cleveland .638 ranked #5
Do our twins get back on track this week against Washington/Texas?
I would like to say yes, my friend....I do....But I'm betting real money so I need to be objective in my assessment of any team (I have no favs)
So, here's a look at the Twins series results thus far and we need to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the calibre of teams they were facing and the outcomes....and I believe we see a fairly clear pattern emerge...
(using current ranking & win% to illustrate strength of teams)
Win 2 - 1 @KC Royals .604 ranked #7
split 1 - 1 @Brewers .587 ranked #8
Lose 0 - 2 vs Ceveland .638 ranked #5
Lose 1 - 2 vs Dodgers .653 ranked #3
split 2 - 2 @Tiggers .500
Lose 0 - 3 @Orioles .659 ranked #4
Lose 1 - 2 vs Tiggers .500
= 7 - 13 record
Win 4 - 0 vs CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 3 - 0 @Angels .383 ranked 27th !
Win 3 - 0 @ CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 2 - 1 vs BoSox .489 ranked 16th
Win 3 - 1 vs Seattle .532
Win 2 - 1 @Toronto .444 ranked 23rd !
= 24 - 16 record
Lose 0 - 3 vs Yankees .688 ranked #2
Lose 0 - 3 @Cleveland .638 ranked #5
Here's a look at the Twins series results thus far and we need to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the calibre of teams they were facing and the outcomes....and I believe we see a fairly clear pattern emerge...
(using current ranking & win% to illustrate strength of teams)
Win 2 - 1 @KC Royals .604 ranked #7
split 1 - 1 @Brewers .587 ranked #8
Lose 0 - 2 vs Ceveland .638 ranked #5
Lose 1 - 2 vs Dodgers .653 ranked #3
split 2 - 2 @Tiggers .500
Lose 0 - 3 @Orioles .659 ranked #4
Lose 1 - 2 vs Tiggers .500
= 7 - 13 record
Win 4 - 0 vs CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 3 - 0 @Angels .383 ranked 27th !
Win 3 - 0 @ CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 2 - 1 vs BoSox .489 ranked 16th
Win 3 - 1 vs Seattle .532
Win 2 - 1 @Toronto .444 ranked 23rd !
= 24 - 16 record
Lose 0 - 3 vs Yankees .688 ranked #2
Lose 0 - 3 @Cleveland .638 ranked #5
Here's a look at the Twins series results thus far and we need to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the calibre of teams they were facing and the outcomes....and I believe we see a fairly clear pattern emerge...
(using current ranking & win% to illustrate strength of teams)
Win 2 - 1 @KC Royals .604 ranked #7
split 1 - 1 @Brewers .587 ranked #8
Lose 0 - 2 vs Ceveland .638 ranked #5
Lose 1 - 2 vs Dodgers .653 ranked #3
split 2 - 2 @Tiggers .500
Lose 0 - 3 @Orioles .659 ranked #4
Lose 1 - 2 vs Tiggers .500
= 7 - 13 record
Win 4 - 0 vs CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 3 - 0 @Angels .383 ranked 27th !
Win 3 - 0 @ CWS .298 ranked 30th !
Win 2 - 1 vs BoSox .489 ranked 16th
Win 3 - 1 vs Seattle .532
Win 2 - 1 @Toronto .444 ranked 23rd !
= 24 - 16 record
Lose 0 - 3 vs Yankees .688 ranked #2
Lose 0 - 3 @Cleveland .638 ranked #5
I make Monday's CWS/TORO game to estimate just 6.3 net runs, due to 2 excellent starters facing 2 awful offenses.
Only reason I CAN'T bet the under 8 is I have negative records at betting UNDERS when the total is 8.5 or less and I am not going to defy my own recorded results...
I make Monday's CWS/TORO game to estimate just 6.3 net runs, due to 2 excellent starters facing 2 awful offenses.
Only reason I CAN'T bet the under 8 is I have negative records at betting UNDERS when the total is 8.5 or less and I am not going to defy my own recorded results...
Monday, May 20:
Dodgers -213 *BB
Cleve -120
Mil/MIA ov 8 -115
Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY
Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Monday, May 20:
Dodgers -213 *BB
Cleve -120
Mil/MIA ov 8 -115
Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY
Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
R.LOPEZ, Braves
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
When??? We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances....it happens! But for me, I don't need the stress that the bubble may burst that day. There's 14 other games to look at. I can simply skip those "HOT STREAK" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing beatdown, then resume looking at his starts after that! ![]()
![]()
WARNING: HOT STREAK alert!
This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK, WITHOUT getting roughed up yet in that streak,
...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!
R.LOPEZ, Braves
Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again. It happens to the best of them. Just CAN NOT be avoided.
When??? We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances....it happens! But for me, I don't need the stress that the bubble may burst that day. There's 14 other games to look at. I can simply skip those "HOT STREAK" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing beatdown, then resume looking at his starts after that! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: Det/KC Most hits? Tiggers -110 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Monday, May 20: Dodgers -213 *BB Cleve -120 Mil/MIA ov 8 -115 Leaning to Detroit but I need more PLUS MONEY Leaning to Yankees but I need a smaller line BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: LAA/HOU ov 8 -126 *BB BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7.5 -119 *BB and Adding: LAA/HOU ov 7 -164 *BB (both pinnacle) May 19 results: 3 - 3 -0.49u BoL fellas with YOUR bets!Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets! Adding: Det/KC Most hits? Tiggers -110 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
![]()
Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
Adding: SD/ATL g2 (Vasquez/Sale) Most hits? Braves -130 (@Bet365) BoL fellas with YOUR bets!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
