@fubah2
G.L
LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
Could blow up in my face, again, but Rockies should have a solid SP + BP advantage on the mound and can hold the 3 run lead (I hope)
LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
Could blow up in my face, again, but Rockies should have a solid SP + BP advantage on the mound and can hold the 3 run lead (I hope)
LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
Could blow up in my face, again, but Rockies should have a solid SP + BP advantage on the mound and can hold the 3 run lead (I hope)
LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
Could blow up in my face, again, but Rockies should have a solid SP + BP advantage on the mound and can hold the 3 run lead (I hope)
Wednesday, April 29:
L Dodgers -217 @pinn *BB loss
L YANKEES -111 @pinn
W Cubbies +102 @pinn
W ROCKIES +133 @pinn "value bet"
W StL/Pitt over 8 -125 alt@pinn *BB win
BRAVES +128 @pinn "value bet"
AZ/MIL over 8 -119 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
Wednesday, April 29:
L Dodgers -217 @pinn *BB loss
L YANKEES -111 @pinn
W Cubbies +102 @pinn
W ROCKIES +133 @pinn "value bet"
W StL/Pitt over 8 -125 alt@pinn *BB win
BRAVES +128 @pinn "value bet"
AZ/MIL over 8 -119 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Wednesday, April 29:
L Dodgers -217 @pinn *BB loss
L YANKEES -111 @pinn
W Cubbies +102 @pinn
W ROCKIES +133 @pinn "value bet"
W StL/Pitt over 8 -125 alt@pinn *BB win
W BRAVES +128 @pinn "value bet"
push...AZ/MIL over 8 -119 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
5 - 2 - 1 [1 - 1 *BB] Thursday, April 30: A's -120 @pinn *BB
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Wednesday, April 29:
L Dodgers -217 @pinn *BB loss
L YANKEES -111 @pinn
W Cubbies +102 @pinn
W ROCKIES +133 @pinn "value bet"
W StL/Pitt over 8 -125 alt@pinn *BB win
W BRAVES +128 @pinn "value bet"
push...AZ/MIL over 8 -119 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET 3 - 0 top 2nd: Rockies -298 @pinn
5 - 2 - 1 [1 - 1 *BB] Thursday, April 30: A's -120 @pinn *BB
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Thursday, April 30:
W A's -120 @pinn *BB
This concludes the "experimental phase" of my MLB capping this season (as noted in post #3807 when I began) I gave up betting in April last century due to repeated failures. I will try this experiment again next April, but in the meantime I will proceed with my usual MLB capping beginning on Friday, and will start a second/separate record for this (per post #3807)
Experimental phase (April final results - yes they all count to the overal 2026)
YTD: 56 - 34 +13.45u*
*Best Bets: 25 - 9 (juice on 9 losers totals -1301)
*Scored by the common record-keeping standard of one unit per pick, even though I frequently bet more. The record reflects only the W/L results of my picks - not how much money/units I might claim to bet (multiple units?)
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Thursday, April 30:
W A's -120 @pinn *BB
This concludes the "experimental phase" of my MLB capping this season (as noted in post #3807 when I began) I gave up betting in April last century due to repeated failures. I will try this experiment again next April, but in the meantime I will proceed with my usual MLB capping beginning on Friday, and will start a second/separate record for this (per post #3807)
Experimental phase (April final results - yes they all count to the overal 2026)
YTD: 56 - 34 +13.45u*
*Best Bets: 25 - 9 (juice on 9 losers totals -1301)
*Scored by the common record-keeping standard of one unit per pick, even though I frequently bet more. The record reflects only the W/L results of my picks - not how much money/units I might claim to bet (multiple units?)
@finsterbaby
Not me. It might be a fun challenge, but two reasons I don't do "futures"
1/ time commitment adds too much to do it right (without guessing)
2/ I don't want to tie down significant portions of my bankroll.
But if YOU have the time/inclination I certainly wish you good fortune, bud! ![]()
@finsterbaby
Not me. It might be a fun challenge, but two reasons I don't do "futures"
1/ time commitment adds too much to do it right (without guessing)
2/ I don't want to tie down significant portions of my bankroll.
But if YOU have the time/inclination I certainly wish you good fortune, bud! ![]()
Starting a separate record today (ie, the results of my usual MLB capping, which never used to include April)
Friday, May 01:
**TAILING NOT RECOMMENDED TODAY!!
(all from overnight lines at Pinnacle)
Cubbies -131 *BB
Angels +108
Mariners -146 *BB
Tex/Det ov 8 -110 *BB
Cin/Pitt ov 8 -113 *BB
LAD/STL ov 8 -113 *BB
Starting a separate record today (ie, the results of my usual MLB capping, which never used to include April)
Friday, May 01:
**TAILING NOT RECOMMENDED TODAY!!
(all from overnight lines at Pinnacle)
Cubbies -131 *BB
Angels +108
Mariners -146 *BB
Tex/Det ov 8 -110 *BB
Cin/Pitt ov 8 -113 *BB
LAD/STL ov 8 -113 *BB
@countrybob
Switching handicapping methods, and always some trepidation when doing so.....But ALSO, several teams either in an unexpected slump at the plate or unexpectedly hot - thus making assumptions about their rpg abilities when starting a fresh series more guesswork than I am comfortable with. A's, Cleveland, Royals, Rays, Phillies, Cards, Mariners, Angels all have concerns with volatility (inconsistency).....and for the first time I am adding 2 new assessments in my stats: UN earned runs (+ or -) and increasing my weighting with OBP....... it's complicated......My gut is telling me to back off another week.
@countrybob
Switching handicapping methods, and always some trepidation when doing so.....But ALSO, several teams either in an unexpected slump at the plate or unexpectedly hot - thus making assumptions about their rpg abilities when starting a fresh series more guesswork than I am comfortable with. A's, Cleveland, Royals, Rays, Phillies, Cards, Mariners, Angels all have concerns with volatility (inconsistency).....and for the first time I am adding 2 new assessments in my stats: UN earned runs (+ or -) and increasing my weighting with OBP....... it's complicated......My gut is telling me to back off another week.
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Starting a separate record today
(ie, the results of my usual MLB capping, which never used to include April)
W Cubbies -131 *BB
pending ... Angels +108
pending ... Mariners -146 *BB
W Tex/Det ov 8 -110 *BB
W Cin/Pitt ov 8 -113 *BB
W LAD/STL ov 8 -113 *BB
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Starting a separate record today
(ie, the results of my usual MLB capping, which never used to include April)
W Cubbies -131 *BB
pending ... Angels +108
pending ... Mariners -146 *BB
W Tex/Det ov 8 -110 *BB
W Cin/Pitt ov 8 -113 *BB
W LAD/STL ov 8 -113 *BB
4 - 2 to begin my usual MLB handicapping season (starting with May)
4 - 2 to begin my usual MLB handicapping season (starting with May)
