Yamamoto deserves WS MVP.
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
Will Smith solo homer, LAD takes one run lead to bottom of 11. Yamamoto has to prove he is the MVP candidate here , after Vlad leadoff double.
Done ![]()
Will Smith solo homer, LAD takes one run lead to bottom of 11. Yamamoto has to prove he is the MVP candidate here , after Vlad leadoff double.
Done ![]()
Thank you for the season! Your first half was fantastic work. Thanks for sharing, total class act and I’ll see ya in the NCAAB Forum Brotha ![]()
aloha Fubah
Thank you for the season! Your first half was fantastic work. Thanks for sharing, total class act and I’ll see ya in the NCAAB Forum Brotha ![]()
aloha Fubah
@fubah2 I feel great for Magic and Dodgers winning WS.
Congratulations to my Dodgers for consecutive World Series titles! ![]()
Final YTD: 177 - 115 60.6% +28.47u*
*Note: 2025 final picks record, counted at one unit every pick because this is a record of handicapping skill (or lack thereof) - not a record of how much money (unit$) I claim to bet - despite the fact that, like almost everyone else, I do frequently bet much more on some than others.
@fubah2 I feel great for Magic and Dodgers winning WS.
Congratulations to my Dodgers for consecutive World Series titles! ![]()
Final YTD: 177 - 115 60.6% +28.47u*
*Note: 2025 final picks record, counted at one unit every pick because this is a record of handicapping skill (or lack thereof) - not a record of how much money (unit$) I claim to bet - despite the fact that, like almost everyone else, I do frequently bet much more on some than others.
Final YTD: 177 - 115 60.6% +28.47u*
@fubah2
![]()
Congrats to you, Fubah, for another very profitable baseball season! ![]()
Final YTD: 177 - 115 60.6% +28.47u*
@fubah2
![]()
Congrats to you, Fubah, for another very profitable baseball season! ![]()
Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series.
Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays
Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series.
Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series. Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays
A fine season. Already looking forward to next May!
Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series. Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays
A fine season. Already looking forward to next May!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series. Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays A fine season. Already looking forward to next May!
Lot of prepatory work to do....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by HarDix: Fantastic series, and I go out the KING of Covers because of my epic megabet on the Dodgers to win the World Series. Game 7, extra innings... LAD outlast the Jays A fine season. Already looking forward to next May!
Lot of prepatory work to do....
The mighty RAYS return home!
The team announced Wednesday it will return to an updated Tropicana Field for the 2026 season after playing their entire 2025 home schedule at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa
The mighty RAYS return home!
The team announced Wednesday it will return to an updated Tropicana Field for the 2026 season after playing their entire 2025 home schedule at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa
First baseman Josh Naylor and the Seattle Mariners are in agreement on a five-year contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday, reuniting one of the best free agent bats available with the team that made re-signing him its top offseason priority.
![]()
First baseman Josh Naylor and the Seattle Mariners are in agreement on a five-year contract, sources told ESPN on Sunday, reuniting one of the best free agent bats available with the team that made re-signing him its top offseason priority.
![]()
Gambling fraud!
NEW YORK -- Cleveland Guardians pitchers Emmanuel Clase and Luis Ortiz are facing a May trial on federal charges that they took bribes to help gamblers betting on their pitches.
U.S. District Court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto on Tuesday said jury selection would tentatively begin May 4 in Brooklyn federal court, with the trial opening the following week or sooner.
According to prosecutors,
the two accepted thousands of dollars in bribes to help two unnamed gamblers in their native Dominican Republic win at least $460,000 on bets placed on the speed and outcome of their pitches.
Gambling fraud!
NEW YORK -- Cleveland Guardians pitchers Emmanuel Clase and Luis Ortiz are facing a May trial on federal charges that they took bribes to help gamblers betting on their pitches.
U.S. District Court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto on Tuesday said jury selection would tentatively begin May 4 in Brooklyn federal court, with the trial opening the following week or sooner.
According to prosecutors,
the two accepted thousands of dollars in bribes to help two unnamed gamblers in their native Dominican Republic win at least $460,000 on bets placed on the speed and outcome of their pitches.
2025 final bets wrap up:
Oct. 16:
L LA Dodgers -158 @pinn
W LIVE hedge BET bottom 2nd, BREWSKIES +155 @B365
Oct 24:
W TORONTO g1 +110
Oct 27:
W Dodgers -192 *BB
Nov 01:
W LAD TT ov 2.5 -330 *BB
= 4 - 1 +3.07u [2 - 0 *BB]
Final 2025 YTD: 177 - 115 +28.47u
60.6%
O/U: 46 - 20 69.7% [23 - 5 overs! 82.0%]
*Note: 2025 final picks record, counted at one unit every pick because this is a record of handicapping skill (or lack thereof) - not a record of how much money (unit$) I claim to bet - despite the fact that, like almost everyone else, I do frequently bet much more on some than others.
2025 final bets wrap up:
Oct. 16:
L LA Dodgers -158 @pinn
W LIVE hedge BET bottom 2nd, BREWSKIES +155 @B365
Oct 24:
W TORONTO g1 +110
Oct 27:
W Dodgers -192 *BB
Nov 01:
W LAD TT ov 2.5 -330 *BB
= 4 - 1 +3.07u [2 - 0 *BB]
Final 2025 YTD: 177 - 115 +28.47u
60.6%
O/U: 46 - 20 69.7% [23 - 5 overs! 82.0%]
*Note: 2025 final picks record, counted at one unit every pick because this is a record of handicapping skill (or lack thereof) - not a record of how much money (unit$) I claim to bet - despite the fact that, like almost everyone else, I do frequently bet much more on some than others.
GREED
Left-hander Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers failed to reach a contract before Thursday's deadline to avoid arbitration, setting up a showdown in which the two-time reigning American League Cy Young winner is seeking a RECORD $32 million in salary arbitration.
GREED
Left-hander Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers failed to reach a contract before Thursday's deadline to avoid arbitration, setting up a showdown in which the two-time reigning American League Cy Young winner is seeking a RECORD $32 million in salary arbitration.
Thoughts on twins over/under 73.5 wins? Thinking taking the over 73 wins. Twins are perfect but low candidate!!! What about +700 for division?
@Moose6836
Hmmm...interesting. I expect some improvement but not a lot, so I dunno about a division title....longshot....maybe a couple bucks for fun....However I do see them reaching 75+ wins and I like the over ![]()
Thoughts on twins over/under 73.5 wins? Thinking taking the over 73 wins. Twins are perfect but low candidate!!! What about +700 for division?
@Moose6836
Hmmm...interesting. I expect some improvement but not a lot, so I dunno about a division title....longshot....maybe a couple bucks for fun....However I do see them reaching 75+ wins and I like the over ![]()
Former Met, Pete Alonso homered in his spring training debut for the Baltimore Orioles, providing the only runs in a 2-0 exhibition victory over the New York Yankees on Friday.
In his third plate appearance Alonso pulled a first-pitch curveball over the fence in left-center field against right-hander Bradley Hanner in the sixth inning.
Former Met, Pete Alonso homered in his spring training debut for the Baltimore Orioles, providing the only runs in a 2-0 exhibition victory over the New York Yankees on Friday.
In his third plate appearance Alonso pulled a first-pitch curveball over the fence in left-center field against right-hander Bradley Hanner in the sixth inning.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,675
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,914
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,866
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,304
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
