![]()
![]()
![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
Opening day can’t get here soon enough!!!! Go twins!!!
Just 3 more sleeps til the Boys of Summer (in spring)....
Opening day can’t get here soon enough!!!! Go twins!!!
Just 3 more sleeps til the Boys of Summer (in spring)....
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Opening day can’t get here soon enough!!!! Go twins!!! Just 3 more sleeps til the Boys of Summer (in spring)....
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Opening day can’t get here soon enough!!!! Go twins!!! Just 3 more sleeps til the Boys of Summer (in spring)....
![]()
2026 season
Normally I DO NOT begin betting MLB until around the first week of May. My capping is heavily influenced by team/player averages to date - and that requires workable stats beyond a tiny sample size. For starting pitchers I need at least 5 starts worth of stats (current season!) but preferably 6 starts in 90% of my capping scenarios or I pass on that starter/game due to the higher volatility on probability (ie, less confidence with smaller sample size)
This 2026 season I thought I might try betting some selective spots, prior to MAY, despite the limited season stats.
All bets I post (not the leans!) are counted in my record, and are REAL $ BETS of significant sums, usually averaging 2% of my bankroll each. I bet considerably more on my *Best Bets (BB) My record will reflect the common one unit bet per game (ie, laying the juice on favs to win one unit or laying one unit to win plus money values) This makes comparisons fair & equal.
However, it will be noted that while they still count win or lose, any bets by me in early-mid April is experimental, as I am stepping outside the box in which I am normally successful (ie, May and beyond) If needed, I may begin posting/updating a 2nd record which will reflect my usual MLB handicapping methodology which normally starts in MAY...
April 07: Brewers +135 and over 6 -115
2026 season
Normally I DO NOT begin betting MLB until around the first week of May. My capping is heavily influenced by team/player averages to date - and that requires workable stats beyond a tiny sample size. For starting pitchers I need at least 5 starts worth of stats (current season!) but preferably 6 starts in 90% of my capping scenarios or I pass on that starter/game due to the higher volatility on probability (ie, less confidence with smaller sample size)
This 2026 season I thought I might try betting some selective spots, prior to MAY, despite the limited season stats.
All bets I post (not the leans!) are counted in my record, and are REAL $ BETS of significant sums, usually averaging 2% of my bankroll each. I bet considerably more on my *Best Bets (BB) My record will reflect the common one unit bet per game (ie, laying the juice on favs to win one unit or laying one unit to win plus money values) This makes comparisons fair & equal.
However, it will be noted that while they still count win or lose, any bets by me in early-mid April is experimental, as I am stepping outside the box in which I am normally successful (ie, May and beyond) If needed, I may begin posting/updating a 2nd record which will reflect my usual MLB handicapping methodology which normally starts in MAY...
April 07: Brewers +135 and over 6 -115
Nice to see you sir Im in contest on covers now think im in 8th spot
@trust-me
All the best to YOU this season! ![]()
Nice to see you sir Im in contest on covers now think im in 8th spot
@trust-me
All the best to YOU this season! ![]()
Twins will be in division and wild card race all year long!!!
It's possible! We'll have a much stronger indication either way at the All-Star Break...
Twins will be in division and wild card race all year long!!!
It's possible! We'll have a much stronger indication either way at the All-Star Break...
Although it’s early twins lead central division and are top team in AL!!!
Yesterday, BOSOX "ace" lefty, Crochet allowed 11 runs — 10 earned — on nine hits and three walks in only 1.2 ip,
@TWINKIES, the shortest start of his career.
Although it’s early twins lead central division and are top team in AL!!!
Yesterday, BOSOX "ace" lefty, Crochet allowed 11 runs — 10 earned — on nine hits and three walks in only 1.2 ip,
@TWINKIES, the shortest start of his career.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,675
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,914
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,865
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,303
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
