@fubah2
I guess Ohtani could pitch for game as starter or reliever in the potential game 7.
AND SO IT SHALL BE!
Sooooo glad I held off betting tonight... ![]()
AND SO IT SHALL BE!
Sooooo glad I held off betting tonight... ![]()
Yep.
Mediocre MAX with his 5.19 ERA - who has had 4 "BAD outings" in his past 6 starts since Sept 06 - goes up against the reigning World Champs in game 7.
Yep.
Mediocre MAX with his 5.19 ERA - who has had 4 "BAD outings" in his past 6 starts since Sept 06 - goes up against the reigning World Champs in game 7.
It should be noted that despite the loss, the JAYS did in fact outhit the Dodgers *AGAIN* (8 - 4, getting 5 hits off Dodgers best starter)
It should be noted that despite the loss, the JAYS did in fact outhit the Dodgers *AGAIN* (8 - 4, getting 5 hits off Dodgers best starter)
@fubah2
I had a pick for tomorrow's game but it's not a bet. I haven't taken a bet on the bases for years.
Best of luck on this game, my friend. ![]()
@fubah2
I had a pick for tomorrow's game but it's not a bet. I haven't taken a bet on the bases for years.
Best of luck on this game, my friend. ![]()
@Europa
Why not?
At least put down something to make it more fun tomorrow ![]()
@Europa
Why not?
At least put down something to make it more fun tomorrow ![]()
Yes, I see OHTANI listed as probable and it makes good sense!
Yes, I see OHTANI listed as probable and it makes good sense!
@Europa
Looks like that will be the case, yep...
@Europa
Looks like that will be the case, yep...
@Europa
This figures, as Scherzer is the weakest in their rotation, I believe...
@Europa
This figures, as Scherzer is the weakest in their rotation, I believe...
@kidd22
Yeah, this could resemble one of those typical bullpen games
@kidd22
Yeah, this could resemble one of those typical bullpen games
@kidd22
Yeah, this could resemble one of those typical bullpen games
@kidd22
Yeah, this could resemble one of those typical bullpen games
The ACES for the respective teams won't be available for game 7...
The ACES for the respective teams won't be available for game 7...
The ACES for the respective teams won't be available for game 7...
The ACES for the respective teams won't be available for game 7...
GL
on your plays
@fubah2 ![]()
@Macwestie1
BoL with your bets too, MAC! ![]()
Are you pulling for the Canadian team?
GL
on your plays
@fubah2 ![]()
@Macwestie1
BoL with your bets too, MAC! ![]()
Are you pulling for the Canadian team?
True. The chances of becoming 2025 World Champs has shifted back to LAD...
True. The chances of becoming 2025 World Champs has shifted back to LAD...
@fubah2
![]()
@KellyM_1964
TY, and BoL with your bets on Saturday! ![]()
@fubah2
![]()
@KellyM_1964
TY, and BoL with your bets on Saturday! ![]()
