Hey Duke , I agree - Brew Crew at a low number - why not ! ![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors.
Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
@mandy1
Absolutely, bud! Gawdy streak in this case. Has to end and soon! ![]()
8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors.
Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
@mandy1
Absolutely, bud! Gawdy streak in this case. Has to end and soon! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: By now many of you know what I think about "hot streaks"... Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK"
14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday
its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now thismorning i took reds for -115 gl
@KellyM_1964
Entering today's game that bet is a very good percentage play
BoL with the Reds to break that over-extended streak! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: By now many of you know what I think about "hot streaks"... Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK"
14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday
its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now thismorning i took reds for -115 gl
@KellyM_1964
Entering today's game that bet is a very good percentage play
BoL with the Reds to break that over-extended streak! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: By now many of you know what I think about "hot streaks"... Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK" 14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now thismorning i took reds for -115 gl
thx for the tip fubs !
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: By now many of you know what I think about "hot streaks"... Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK" 14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now thismorning i took reds for -115 gl
thx for the tip fubs !
Quote Originally Posted by mandy1: 8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors. Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
@mandy1 Absolutely, bud! Gawdy streak in this case. Has to end and soon!
REDS!
Cross off another over-extended "hot streak"
Quote Originally Posted by mandy1: 8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors. Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
@mandy1 Absolutely, bud! Gawdy streak in this case. Has to end and soon!
REDS!
Cross off another over-extended "hot streak"
Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Hey Duke , I agree - Brew Crew at a low number - why not ! Good call, Ray!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK: Hey Duke , I agree - Brew Crew at a low number - why not ! Good call, Ray!
![]()
@fubah2
Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold but brew crew just seem different and cubbies just 8 games out
@fubah2
Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold but brew crew just seem different and cubbies just 8 games out
@fubah2 Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold but brew crew just seem different and cubbies just 8 games out
@kidd22
No, my friend, I do not have any such trends
......although you raise a good point worthy of investigation!
Perhaps in the off season when I can find some time I will research using the TEAM SCHEDULES over on ESPN website......I'll list on paper winning streaks of say, at least 9 - 15 consecutive and for every instance then note what happened in the next few games [much like i did years ago for pitcher "hot streaks"] ......and come to think of it, I'm willing to bet the results could be quite similar - whereby we will see a certain optimal number of consecutive wins begin to sink rapidly after such a point is reached...AND, as you mentioned, perhaps the hot streak team nosedives some (cold bats) after their streak is busted...
Not difficult to research - just takes some time ![]()
@fubah2 Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold but brew crew just seem different and cubbies just 8 games out
@kidd22
No, my friend, I do not have any such trends
......although you raise a good point worthy of investigation!
Perhaps in the off season when I can find some time I will research using the TEAM SCHEDULES over on ESPN website......I'll list on paper winning streaks of say, at least 9 - 15 consecutive and for every instance then note what happened in the next few games [much like i did years ago for pitcher "hot streaks"] ......and come to think of it, I'm willing to bet the results could be quite similar - whereby we will see a certain optimal number of consecutive wins begin to sink rapidly after such a point is reached...AND, as you mentioned, perhaps the hot streak team nosedives some (cold bats) after their streak is busted...
Not difficult to research - just takes some time ![]()
@fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire.
Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak...
@fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire.
Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak...
Quote Originally Posted by trust-me: @fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire.
Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak...
But I do have a LEAN that Cubs will stop it before a roll starts again.
Quote Originally Posted by trust-me: @fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire.
Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak...
But I do have a LEAN that Cubs will stop it before a roll starts again.
@fubah2
I took them yesterday in a heart breaker cameback today with them and Under 8.5 which they did do but that holloway reliever sure made a rough ggo of getting out geeez He couldnt throw a strike for his life im glad he finally stopped the bleeding before he killed my under .
Lets see if they run again im taking them agaiin tommorrow or there next game as well i think they start again .?
@fubah2
I took them yesterday in a heart breaker cameback today with them and Under 8.5 which they did do but that holloway reliever sure made a rough ggo of getting out geeez He couldnt throw a strike for his life im glad he finally stopped the bleeding before he killed my under .
Lets see if they run again im taking them agaiin tommorrow or there next game as well i think they start again .?
@fubah2 I took them yesterday in a heart breaker cameback today with them and Under 8.5 which they did do but that holloway reliever sure made a rough ggo of getting out geeez He couldnt throw a strike for his life im glad he finally stopped the bleeding before he killed my under . Lets see if they run again im taking them agaiin tommorrow or there next game as well i think they start again .?
@trust-me
Did you mean game 2 of the double-header tonight?
@fubah2 I took them yesterday in a heart breaker cameback today with them and Under 8.5 which they did do but that holloway reliever sure made a rough ggo of getting out geeez He couldnt throw a strike for his life im glad he finally stopped the bleeding before he killed my under . Lets see if they run again im taking them agaiin tommorrow or there next game as well i think they start again .?
@trust-me
Did you mean game 2 of the double-header tonight?
CUBS are a disaster...
Over last 13 games:
.204 BA is WORST in all MLB
.274 OBP is second worst in MLN
.590 OPS is WORST in MLB
and 2.7 RPG is among the lowest in all MLB
CUBS are a disaster...
Over last 13 games:
.204 BA is WORST in all MLB
.274 OBP is second worst in MLN
.590 OPS is WORST in MLB
and 2.7 RPG is among the lowest in all MLB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by trust-me: @fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire. Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak... But I do have a LEAN that Cubs will stop it before a roll starts again.
@fubah2
cubs stop the roll ! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by trust-me: @fubah2 BrewCrew back at it again. They are on fire. Yes, so far......Will be interesting to see if they go on another streak... But I do have a LEAN that Cubs will stop it before a roll starts again.
@fubah2
cubs stop the roll ! ![]()
@fubah2 Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold
@kidd22
just happened !
and now brewers on a 3 game losing streak
@fubah2 Do you have any trends after a team in any sport actually ,that wins that many games in a row , then lose 2 in a row ,for me whenever a team would win 8 or up in a row I’d play them to lose 2 in a row it doesn’t happen all the time but overall it’s been pretty good my memory ain’t all that but for baseball I do remember bats go cold
@kidd22
just happened !
and now brewers on a 3 game losing streak
@KellyM_1964
They won after the loss but ya may lose 4 in a row after that big streak must stay on it bats will go cold under looking good too as long as wind ain’t blowing out
@KellyM_1964
They won after the loss but ya may lose 4 in a row after that big streak must stay on it bats will go cold under looking good too as long as wind ain’t blowing out
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
