Congrats on a fine season
@Biscuiteater1
Thank You, sir!
Wishing you a good second half! ![]()
And all the best to you as well, PG! ![]()
And all the best to you as well, PG! ![]()
Fubah2, looks like u have the biggest following on this site. I see why ur picks r awesome. Maybe u can give them a couple of picks a week till the pigskins start. Am sure they would appreciate it .
keep up the good work.
Fubah2, looks like u have the biggest following on this site. I see why ur picks r awesome. Maybe u can give them a couple of picks a week till the pigskins start. Am sure they would appreciate it .
keep up the good work.
Posted bets run since June 24:
91 - 39 +44.70u
O/U: 24 - 8 [16 - 2 overs!] [*BB: 27 - 13 ]
]
@fubah2
Heck of run that is!
Congrats on another fine season! ![]()
Posted bets run since June 24:
91 - 39 +44.70u
O/U: 24 - 8 [16 - 2 overs!] [*BB: 27 - 13 ]
]
@fubah2
Heck of run that is!
Congrats on another fine season! ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by finsterbaby]Fubah2, looks like u have the biggest following on this site. I see why ur picks r awesome. Maybe u can give them a couple of picks a week till the pigskins start. Am sure they would appreciate it .keep up the good work.[/Quote]
I'll look into the possibility ... unlikely, but maybe...
[Quote: Originally Posted by finsterbaby]Fubah2, looks like u have the biggest following on this site. I see why ur picks r awesome. Maybe u can give them a couple of picks a week till the pigskins start. Am sure they would appreciate it .keep up the good work.[/Quote]
I'll look into the possibility ... unlikely, but maybe...
$sounds good fubah2, you'll keep on winning because u no less is better when it comes 2wagering. Ur very selective that's how u profit in sports gambling my friend.
keep up the good work. If u decide to go 4ittt. Ull give KOC top 10 folks a run 4 their money also that's how good u are Fubah2 ![]()
$sounds good fubah2, you'll keep on winning because u no less is better when it comes 2wagering. Ur very selective that's how u profit in sports gambling my friend.
keep up the good work. If u decide to go 4ittt. Ull give KOC top 10 folks a run 4 their money also that's how good u are Fubah2 ![]()
@mandy1
Just remarkable, I say, mandy1! And long overdue!
After May 24, they were just 25 - 28
Today they stand 76 - 44 leading the NL by 7 games and tops in all MLB!
An outstanding 51 - 16 (76%) current run!![]()
This could be their year! I hope your boys get it! BoL ![]()
@mandy1
Just remarkable, I say, mandy1! And long overdue!
After May 24, they were just 25 - 28
Today they stand 76 - 44 leading the NL by 7 games and tops in all MLB!
An outstanding 51 - 16 (76%) current run!![]()
This could be their year! I hope your boys get it! BoL ![]()
Posted by Bitcoin777 as long as the person can be a good ump, who gives a damn if it’s a man, woman or a sack of feces? would like to see computer to call balls and strikes ... even hope to find a way to REVIEW anything they want... if it can be done quickly..... then no complaints ...
am a dreamer lol
Posted by Bitcoin777 as long as the person can be a good ump, who gives a damn if it’s a man, woman or a sack of feces? would like to see computer to call balls and strikes ... even hope to find a way to REVIEW anything they want... if it can be done quickly..... then no complaints ...
am a dreamer lol
I’ll take a shot with Littell and the Reds… +112 thank you Fubah for the information!
I’ll take a shot with Littell and the Reds… +112 thank you Fubah for the information!
Miss your plays brother. They were extremely helpful.
![]()
Miss your plays brother. They were extremely helpful.
![]()
great game ![]()
great game ![]()
8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors. Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
8 come from behind in those 14 wins. The brewers won alot of those games by defensive errors. Its a great run but like Fubah says its got to end soon!
@mandy1
Naa they run the table double up on every game till season end gonna give it a go till 20 anyway.
Will i hex them?
Milwaukee M.L. 1.95
Chicago at K.C Under 9.5
G.L
Go brewcrew
@mandy1
Naa they run the table double up on every game till season end gonna give it a go till 20 anyway.
Will i hex them?
Milwaukee M.L. 1.95
Chicago at K.C Under 9.5
G.L
Go brewcrew
Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK"
14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday
its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now
thismorning i took reds for -115 gl ![]()
Brewers are on a 13 win "HOT STREAK"
14 game streak now they gotlucky again yestrday
its a new franchise record i bet their luck runs out now
thismorning i took reds for -115 gl ![]()
I agree theyre due for a loss..but no reason to step in front of the runaway train.. A dog with +120 or more would be worth a shot. Otherwise, at near even odds I would want to see a sign of weakness or a slight trend before fading the Brewers…and they will lose two in a row soon. But the Christmas glow is still shining for these guys….but what do I know.
And Trump sucks bruh
I agree theyre due for a loss..but no reason to step in front of the runaway train.. A dog with +120 or more would be worth a shot. Otherwise, at near even odds I would want to see a sign of weakness or a slight trend before fading the Brewers…and they will lose two in a row soon. But the Christmas glow is still shining for these guys….but what do I know.
And Trump sucks bruh
