Cleveland -125 ![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
I was looking at that twins under too. Do you think wind is that much of a factor today? Best of luck
Hmmm.....I dunno, man. Close call.
One would think that a SOLID blow out to left center should add a couple runs easy *IF* the teams were both decent in SLUG percentage...
They aren't. Twinkies are mediocre and Pirates are the WORST in MLB
I was looking at that twins under too. Do you think wind is that much of a factor today? Best of luck
Hmmm.....I dunno, man. Close call.
One would think that a SOLID blow out to left center should add a couple runs easy *IF* the teams were both decent in SLUG percentage...
They aren't. Twinkies are mediocre and Pirates are the WORST in MLB
My Saturday results were:
3 - 2 +0.38u
....hopeful Sunday can improve on that.....hoping 70%+ ![]()
.... or, I'll do another frickin' face-plant into the freshly poured cement ![]()
My Saturday results were:
3 - 2 +0.38u
....hopeful Sunday can improve on that.....hoping 70%+ ![]()
.... or, I'll do another frickin' face-plant into the freshly poured cement ![]()
@fubah2 Giants today with Ray on mound??
@FelixFermin21
Hi! Just finished looking at the early games and only now starting to cap the 4 games slated for 4pm ET
But that did catch my eye earlier too.....so I'll have a look!
@fubah2 Giants today with Ray on mound??
@FelixFermin21
Hi! Just finished looking at the early games and only now starting to cap the 4 games slated for 4pm ET
But that did catch my eye earlier too.....so I'll have a look!
Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @fubah2 Giants today with Ray on mound?? @FelixFermin21 Hi! Just finished looking at the early games and only now starting to cap the 4 games slated for 4pm ET But that did catch my eye earlier too.....so I'll have a look!
OK......soooo......this is a very close call, imo. ![]()
I give a very slight edge at the plate to Dodgers, despite their recent funk.
RAY is VERY GOOD! But Yamamoto is no slouch, just not as good.
However what concerns me is a very decent Yoshi is coming off an embarrassing beatdown vs Brewskies. Usually, a rebounding good performance can be anticipated!! Now whether he gets the run support is a mystery. Dodgers hit lefties very well .....normally.....but will they bust out of their funk at the plate and return to normal is the key question imo. Facing a GOOD one like RAY is going to be tough.
I have it
Dodgers 3.8 runs
Giants 3.6 runs
The plus money is reasonable I suppose, but I'm calling either side as no significant edge or value and a wash on the total, so best to PASS and look elsewhere...
Whatever you decide though, I hope you win! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @fubah2 Giants today with Ray on mound?? @FelixFermin21 Hi! Just finished looking at the early games and only now starting to cap the 4 games slated for 4pm ET But that did catch my eye earlier too.....so I'll have a look!
OK......soooo......this is a very close call, imo. ![]()
I give a very slight edge at the plate to Dodgers, despite their recent funk.
RAY is VERY GOOD! But Yamamoto is no slouch, just not as good.
However what concerns me is a very decent Yoshi is coming off an embarrassing beatdown vs Brewskies. Usually, a rebounding good performance can be anticipated!! Now whether he gets the run support is a mystery. Dodgers hit lefties very well .....normally.....but will they bust out of their funk at the plate and return to normal is the key question imo. Facing a GOOD one like RAY is going to be tough.
I have it
Dodgers 3.8 runs
Giants 3.6 runs
The plus money is reasonable I suppose, but I'm calling either side as no significant edge or value and a wash on the total, so best to PASS and look elsewhere...
Whatever you decide though, I hope you win! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,240
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 631
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,398
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,480
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,095
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
