I rode the brew crew earlier too. tough start barbs BOL on the finals two. I have learned alot from you and had the discipline to play my gut on the first one.
Have small bets on the final two so let's hit em
Do your best & don’t chase
I rode the brew crew earlier too. tough start barbs BOL on the finals two. I have learned alot from you and had the discipline to play my gut on the first one.
Lost last 4 times I've touched the Athletic's. I want my $2. Since I saw you were on it too, I've been pushed over the edge. I may be a glutton for punishment, but,
ATHLETIC"S - 105
Lost last 4 times I've touched the Athletic's. I want my $2. Since I saw you were on it too, I've been pushed over the edge. I may be a glutton for punishment, but,
Lost last 4 times I've touched the Athletic's. I want my $2. Since I saw you were on it too, I've been pushed over the edge. I may be a glutton for punishment, but,
ATHLETIC"S - 105
tonight win toronto.................-130
Quote Originally Posted by djuengoe:
Lost last 4 times I've touched the Athletic's. I want my $2. Since I saw you were on it too, I've been pushed over the edge. I may be a glutton for punishment, but,
3-0 toronto. I don't think toronto has to score another run to win this one. The A's under has been money in the bank lately. I've cashed it 4 times in a row. It's been a while since they scored more than 3. got em under 3.5 today.
3-0 toronto. I don't think toronto has to score another run to win this one. The A's under has been money in the bank lately. I've cashed it 4 times in a row. It's been a while since they scored more than 3. got em under 3.5 today.
I'm sorry guys and very dissapointed. I'm not sure what happened; I thought Duchscherer was starting tonight. He was listed as the starter this morning. Not making any excuses; just bummed to see some rookie in there instead of Duchscherer.
I always bet action and occassionally this kind of thing happens. Anyways, hoperfully this kid has good stuff tonight. He led the minors in K's last year but that doesn't mean much up here now.
I'm sorry guys and very dissapointed. I'm not sure what happened; I thought Duchscherer was starting tonight. He was listed as the starter this morning. Not making any excuses; just bummed to see some rookie in there instead of Duchscherer.
I always bet action and occassionally this kind of thing happens. Anyways, hoperfully this kid has good stuff tonight. He led the minors in K's last year but that doesn't mean much up here now.
God Bless Barb! I made the same mistake and not only did it cost me , I now officially wash my hand's of the Oakland Athletic's. Confident of a win with Duch, but if " If , And, and But's were candies and nut's we'd all have a Merry X-Mas"
God Bless Barb! I made the same mistake and not only did it cost me , I now officially wash my hand's of the Oakland Athletic's. Confident of a win with Duch, but if " If , And, and But's were candies and nut's we'd all have a Merry X-Mas"
What the hell are you gonna do when The A's had the bases loaded with no one out in the Top of the 7th when the score was still 3-1 and they couldn't even get a damn run in. Thats just horrible! Don't worry about it Barbs, just come back and get em tomorrow!
What the hell are you gonna do when The A's had the bases loaded with no one out in the Top of the 7th when the score was still 3-1 and they couldn't even get a damn run in. Thats just horrible! Don't worry about it Barbs, just come back and get em tomorrow!